If you do not follow these rules, we will not respond to your problem.
2. Make sure your browser is up to date. We code Virtuadopt to work with the latest release of most browsers, including Firefox, Edge, and Chrome.
3. Clear your cache and cookies. Sometimes these files can become corrupt and cause strange things to happen.
4. Disable add-ons. Disabling add-ons or running the browser in safe mode can help narrow down if an extension you installed is causing problems.
5. Check to see if the problem you are having has already been reported. We want to focus on bringing you cool features and exciting events, not cleaning up duplicate bug reports. Duplicate topics will result in a warning.
6. Fill out this form when reporting a bug. It contains key details we need to attempt to replicate your issue. Please include the page URL and describe the steps you took, being as detailed as possible. If it affects adoptables, please include them. If there is a visual bug, include a screenshot. We are here to help you, but you have to help us help you.
Code: Select all
[b]Browser Name[/b]: [b]Browser Version[/b]: [b]Page URL[/b]: [b]Screenshot[/b]: [b]Description[/b]: