Promo Code can't be redeemed

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Sabbo
Like a boss

Promo Code can't be redeemed

Post by Sabbo »

So i won a Promo, a regular Entei but couldn't redeem the code. when i clicked on the button, i didn't get the Promo, the button disappeared and i was suspended from entering codes...

i looked up the backroom and the promo was there although i didn't miss it in the first place, just when i clicked the button, i couldn't redeem it. after paying the 25k and i getting the code from the backroom, i tried again by clicking the button but still wasn't able to get it.

so something feels off about the Rocket Hideout...i made a screenshot of the code luckily, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

EDIT: i even got a private message about the code, showing it for proof, the code is censored.
msg.png
AdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Re: Promo Code can't be redeemed

Post by Sabbo »

again...won a regular Registeel and was simply suspended from entering the code by just clicking the button. i don't get it...something is really off, i did nothing unusual just won the Promo and clicked the button when the page with the code showed up.

here are the proofs
congratz2.png
rocket.png
AdoptableAdoptable
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Please read this note and take each step.
If the problem still persists please fill out the form and post it here.
Thank you! ♥

https://www.virtuadopt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14504
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

thanks a lot for the advise, will work through it tomorrow, want to make sure i'am attentive enough.

i hope i didn't cause any inconvenience, sometimes it's difficult for me to concentrate or pay attention to things but i don't do it intentionally, sorry if i violated the rules.
AdoptableAdoptable
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

You locked yourself out trying to claim a Suicune you already claimed. Once locked out, it's at least a day cooldown before any code will work, right or wrong.