Syiren's Banner Den

You are good at art? Or maybe you just want to do random requests for people? Make a shop here!
Syiren

Syiren's Banner Den

Post by Syiren »

Post One: Greetings and Rules
Hi there, welcome to my little corner! Need a banner for your favorite Virtuadopt? Have a Shiny you want featured in your sig? Here's the place to find it.

-- All pokemon images I use come from here and belong to the amazing artists who created them. I do not and will not edit the image of the Virtuadopt itself. The backgrounds are found using free to use stock images, or on the rare occasion I try my hand at abstract backgrounds.

-- If at any point the owner of the artwork would like me to redo a banner or remove it entirely, I will be more than happy to comply.

-- If you'd like me to make you a banner, I can, but only for free. I didn't draw the adopt, I only put them together with fancy wording.

-- I can put almost any wording you'd like on said banner, whether its a shiny pokemon team name (Ex: Shiny Smeargle Squad) or if you'd like to have your own username showcased, etc. One thing I WILL NOT put is any negative quotes or vulgar language. Please follow site rules.

-- I do not have a set time frame for when I can or will work on new banners. I will do my best, but I am human, and I can't always be online. Rest assured I will get to it when I can.

-- At the moment I am mainly making banners with one pokemon on them. It helps me balance the color scheme and keep it looking nice and not very cluttered. I might be able to pull off two on one banner, but that's a stretch.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Syiren

Re: Syiren's Banner Den

Post by Syiren »

Banners!

Last edited by Syiren on January 17th, 2023, 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Syiren

Re: Syiren's Banner Den

Post by Syiren »

Reserved
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage