Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

The place to discuss eventual trades to be conducted on onsite Global Trade Station.
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 11th, 2019, 12:12 am

Thank you ashy :)

Kassiopeia wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Hello!^^

Do you also trading Monthlies for your collection Pokemon? If yes, what's the trading key?
Yes I trade them for my collection :)
And it depends on which monthlies you want
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Kassiopeia
Queen of Mystery
Posts: 8308
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Kassiopeia » April 11th, 2019, 6:16 am

Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 12:12 am
Thank you ashy :)

Kassiopeia wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Hello!^^

Do you also trading Monthlies for your collection Pokemon? If yes, what's the trading key?
Yes I trade them for my collection :)
And it depends on which monthlies you want
Oh great, I would be interested in your 20 Green Snowflake Scyther, how many collections for them?^^
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 11th, 2019, 7:29 am

Kassiopeia wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 6:16 am
Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 12:12 am
Thank you ashy :)

Kassiopeia wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Hello!^^

Do you also trading Monthlies for your collection Pokemon? If yes, what's the trading key?
Yes I trade them for my collection :)
And it depends on which monthlies you want
Oh great, I would be interested in your 20 Green Snowflake Scyther, how many collections for them?^^
I would trade them 1:2 of my collection
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Kassiopeia
Queen of Mystery
Posts: 8308
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Kassiopeia » April 11th, 2019, 7:40 am

Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 7:29 am
Kassiopeia wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 6:16 am
Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 12:12 am
Thank you ashy :)




Yes I trade them for my collection :)
And it depends on which monthlies you want
Oh great, I would be interested in your 20 Green Snowflake Scyther, how many collections for them?^^
I would trade them 1:2 of my collection
Alright, so what about 3 Oddish, 1 Psyduck, 6 Seel, 3 Lapras, 2 Corsola, 1 Wooper, 1 Mantine, 3 Nincada, 2 Cherubi, 14 Scatterbug & 6 Hoppip for them?
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 11th, 2019, 7:53 am

Kassiopeia wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 7:40 am
Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 7:29 am
Kassiopeia wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 6:16 am


Oh great, I would be interested in your 20 Green Snowflake Scyther, how many collections for them?^^
I would trade them 1:2 of my collection
Alright, so what about 3 Oddish, 1 Psyduck, 6 Seel, 3 Lapras, 2 Corsola, 1 Wooper, 1 Mantine, 3 Nincada, 2 Cherubi, 14 Scatterbug & 6 Hoppip for them?
Sure it’s up :)
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Kassiopeia
Queen of Mystery
Posts: 8308
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Kassiopeia » April 11th, 2019, 8:09 am

Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 7:53 am
Kassiopeia wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 7:40 am
Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 7:29 am


I would trade them 1:2 of my collection
Alright, so what about 3 Oddish, 1 Psyduck, 6 Seel, 3 Lapras, 2 Corsola, 1 Wooper, 1 Mantine, 3 Nincada, 2 Cherubi, 14 Scatterbug & 6 Hoppip for them?
Sure it’s up :)
Offered, thanks a lot. ^^
User avatar
Noema
Posts: 608
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 2:30 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Noema » April 13th, 2019, 1:34 pm

Hello Pokemon Knight,

I would like to trade your 5 Panpours for my 5 Woopers :)?
Please click my Clickbox. Thank you!

~Collecting~


ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 13th, 2019, 1:45 pm

Noema wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:34 pm
Hello Pokemon Knight,

I would like to trade your 5 Panpours for my 5 Woopers :)?
Sure can you upload? :)
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Noema
Posts: 608
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 2:30 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Noema » April 13th, 2019, 1:51 pm

Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:45 pm
Noema wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:34 pm
Hello Pokemon Knight,

I would like to trade your 5 Panpours for my 5 Woopers :)?
Sure can you upload? :)
Yes, trade is up. Thank you :)
Please click my Clickbox. Thank you!

~Collecting~


ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 13th, 2019, 1:56 pm

Noema wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:51 pm
Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:45 pm
Noema wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:34 pm
Hello Pokemon Knight,

I would like to trade your 5 Panpours for my 5 Woopers :)?
Sure can you upload? :)
Yes, trade is up. Thank you :)
Offered thank you :)
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
Post Reply