Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

The place to discuss eventual trades to be conducted on onsite Global Trade Station.
User avatar
mauwie
Snarky Shark
Posts: 8442
Joined: August 4th, 2011, 8:41 am
Location: Deltarune ♥

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by mauwie » March 4th, 2019, 7:16 am

of course i'd be interested in them ;p would you accept 8 wooper?
Image
Collecting: Mareep, Poochyena, Luxray, Lucario, Braixen, Furfrou, Meowstic,
Pirate Vaporeon and Gengarchomp.
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » March 4th, 2019, 8:10 am

mauwie wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 7:16 am
of course i'd be interested in them ;p would you accept 8 wooper?
How about 8 Dratini? :)
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
mauwie
Snarky Shark
Posts: 8442
Joined: August 4th, 2011, 8:41 am
Location: Deltarune ♥

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by mauwie » March 4th, 2019, 8:13 am

sure, but i think i only have 6 dratini, unless you see them sorted somewhere else ;p
Image
Collecting: Mareep, Poochyena, Luxray, Lucario, Braixen, Furfrou, Meowstic,
Pirate Vaporeon and Gengarchomp.
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » March 4th, 2019, 9:53 am

mauwie wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 8:13 am
sure, but i think i only have 6 dratini, unless you see them sorted somewhere else ;p
I forgot to add 2 lapras xp
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
littlesterre
Posts: 921
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 6:13 pm
Location: Traveling from painting to painting
Contact:

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by littlesterre » March 4th, 2019, 12:32 pm

There up, thank you for trading <3
Main Collection:090168169472615655
002028123189502550621626701703556
and there pre-evolutions - PM me
User avatar
mauwie
Snarky Shark
Posts: 8442
Joined: August 4th, 2011, 8:41 am
Location: Deltarune ♥

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by mauwie » March 4th, 2019, 4:27 pm

okay, they are uploaded to the gts
Image
Collecting: Mareep, Poochyena, Luxray, Lucario, Braixen, Furfrou, Meowstic,
Pirate Vaporeon and Gengarchomp.
User avatar
Ash Monferno
The Doctor
Posts: 1536
Joined: December 20th, 2010, 12:28 am

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Ash Monferno » March 4th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Hi Pokemon Knight! How are you?
Would you trade your 7 Gible + 11 Klefki + 2 Dedenne + 10 Tropius for my Bounsweet + 2 Mimikyu?

Image
> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » March 4th, 2019, 7:04 pm

Ash Monferno wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Hi Pokemon Knight! How are you?
Would you trade your 7 Gible + 11 Klefki + 2 Dedenne + 10 Tropius for my Bounsweet + 2 Mimikyu?
Hey :)
I’m sorry but that trade doesn’t seem fair (29 adopts for 3? XD)
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Ash Monferno
The Doctor
Posts: 1536
Joined: December 20th, 2010, 12:28 am

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Ash Monferno » March 4th, 2019, 10:32 pm

Pokemon Knight wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 7:04 pm
Ash Monferno wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Hi Pokemon Knight! How are you?
Would you trade your 7 Gible + 11 Klefki + 2 Dedenne + 10 Tropius for my Bounsweet + 2 Mimikyu?
Hey :)
I’m sorry but that trade doesn’t seem fair (29 adopts for 3? XD)
Oh sorry! I completely got it wrong. You are trading randoms for mega >.<
I will update it: Would you trade your 7 Gible + 11 Klefki for my 18 Wooper?

Image
> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » March 5th, 2019, 7:35 am

Ash Monferno wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 10:32 pm
Pokemon Knight wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 7:04 pm
Ash Monferno wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Hi Pokemon Knight! How are you?
Would you trade your 7 Gible + 11 Klefki + 2 Dedenne + 10 Tropius for my Bounsweet + 2 Mimikyu?
Hey :)
I’m sorry but that trade doesn’t seem fair (29 adopts for 3? XD)
Oh sorry! I completely got it wrong. You are trading randoms for mega >.<
I will update it: Would you trade your 7 Gible + 11 Klefki for my 18 Wooper?
Sure it’s up
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Kassiopeia
Queen of Mystery
Posts: 8311
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Kassiopeia » March 9th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Hello!^^

Would you trade 4 Bidoof, 5 Patrat, 10 Bunnelby & 13 Pancham for 5 Jigglypuff, 7 Psyduck, 14 Cherubi & 10 Chinchou?^^
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » March 10th, 2019, 9:15 am

Kassiopeia wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 7:49 pm
Hello!^^

Would you trade 4 Bidoof, 5 Patrat, 10 Bunnelby & 13 Pancham for 5 Jigglypuff, 7 Psyduck, 14 Cherubi & 10 Chinchou?^^
It’s up :)
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Kassiopeia
Queen of Mystery
Posts: 8311
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Kassiopeia » March 10th, 2019, 9:39 am

Pokemon Knight wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:15 am
Kassiopeia wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 7:49 pm
Hello!^^

Would you trade 4 Bidoof, 5 Patrat, 10 Bunnelby & 13 Pancham for 5 Jigglypuff, 7 Psyduck, 14 Cherubi & 10 Chinchou?^^
It’s up :)
Offered, thanks!^^
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 3rd, 2019, 11:42 pm

Updated my collection
Hopefully it’s less messy
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
49ER
Posts: 1041
Joined: December 11th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by 49ER » April 4th, 2019, 12:15 am

Hi Pokemon Knight--I am interested in a Primal Groudon and Kyogre from your special trade box...what would you want for those?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 4th, 2019, 9:23 am

Mostly looking for promos of the same value or shiny
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Ashy
Lost in a Daydream
Posts: 23467
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 7:04 pm
Location: down the salt mine
Contact:

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Ashy » April 7th, 2019, 4:53 pm

Hi, would you trade 2 Slakoth, 3 Mienfoo, 5 Ducklett, 5 Mienshao and 1 Cursed Gardevoir (you can take the everstones off of all Pokemon) for 10 Skrelp, 5 Lapras and 10 Hoppip?
Image
I collect: Steenee, Lurantis, Passimian, Dragonair, Mareep, Gardevoir,
Altaria, Pachirisu, Petilil, Zorua, Gothielle, Joltik, Rufflet, Floette, Amaura, Cursed Gardevoir

Ashy's Tradestation
User avatar
Pokemon Knight
Posts: 943
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 4:55 pm
Location: Tumblr

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Pokemon Knight » April 9th, 2019, 11:21 pm

Ashy wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 4:53 pm
Hi, would you trade 2 Slakoth, 3 Mienfoo, 5 Ducklett, 5 Mienshao and 1 Cursed Gardevoir (you can take the everstones off of all Pokemon) for 10 Skrelp, 5 Lapras and 10 Hoppip?
i only have 4 Mienshao but i uploaded :)
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Image
User avatar
Kassiopeia
Queen of Mystery
Posts: 8311
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Kassiopeia » April 10th, 2019, 6:06 pm

Hello!^^

Do you also trading Monthlies for your collection Pokemon? If yes, what's the trading key?
User avatar
Ashy
Lost in a Daydream
Posts: 23467
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 7:04 pm
Location: down the salt mine
Contact:

Re: Knight's Trades ALOLA & MEGA UPDATE

Post by Ashy » April 10th, 2019, 6:47 pm

Pokemon Knight wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 11:21 pm
Ashy wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 4:53 pm
Hi, would you trade 2 Slakoth, 3 Mienfoo, 5 Ducklett, 5 Mienshao and 1 Cursed Gardevoir (you can take the everstones off of all Pokemon) for 10 Skrelp, 5 Lapras and 10 Hoppip?
i only have 4 Mienshao but i uploaded :)
I think that was a typo then X'D Offered, thank you! ^^
Image
I collect: Steenee, Lurantis, Passimian, Dragonair, Mareep, Gardevoir,
Altaria, Pachirisu, Petilil, Zorua, Gothielle, Joltik, Rufflet, Floette, Amaura, Cursed Gardevoir

Ashy's Tradestation
Post Reply