Acryli's Art Shoppe <3

You are good at art? Or maybe you just want to do random requests for people? Make a shop here!
AcryliCat UwU

Acryli's Art Shoppe <3

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Hello everyone! Welcome to my rather new and improved art shop/showcase!
Please click my darling upon your visit, I would really really appreciate it!
This really is just a place for me to post my art and get feedback, along with taking occasional requests, although I really only do commissions and personal art. I hope you guys enjoy, and feel free to look at the chart below to view my commission prices!
Spoiler:
I love Litten a whole lot! This littly guy's name is Levi, and he is so cute, adventurous, and a little bit silly, too. This is just a sketch page.
This is someone'e super awesome Flaafy OC, back on Pokeheroes. He was really fun to draw, though this particular drawing is a bit old ahhh, its considered a full- meaning line art, full colour and shading- the works!!
Then here's a couple of drawings of my persona, in a more simple style!
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Commisions Prices<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
Even though I definitely prefer to use Paypal(which I will give you through PM or Discord should you contact me there), I also will do commissions for Credits or even the Pokemon I collect or just in general want. I'm only using certain pokemon based on rarity and what I want most, but also to make things less confusing. If you would like to negotiate my other collectables, or even a split payment(EX; Part credits, part Pokemon), PM me.
A sketch page like above comes with a fullbody flat colour sketch, along with smaller sketches around the main figure. The amount of smaller sketches do fluctuate the price, though not by much. These can have multiple different characters with no extra charge!

1 main flat colour sketch- $5.00 (2.5k Credits, 20 Yamask, 10 Cyndaquil, or 1 Keldeo)

2 or less extra figures- $6.50 (3k Credits, 25 Yamask, 15 Cyndaquil, or 2 Keldeo)

3 or more exras(limit 5)- $8.00 (3.5k Credits, 30 Yamask, 18 Cyndaquil, or 3 Keldeo)

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
A complete fullbody is one character, sketched(you get the sketch also), lined, and completely coloured. The price may vary if you hand me an overly expensive character. Also, you can get these full pieces in a Bust or a Partial-Body(Torso-up). Unfortunately, there are much more plausible by paying through Paypal, but also remember that you can split the types of payment as well! As of now, I don't offer complex backgrounds, or multiple characters unless they are discussed with me in PM.

1 complete Fullbody- $15.00 (8k Credits, 80 Yamask, 50 Cynaquil, or 10 Keldeo)

1 complete Partial Body- $10.00 (5.5k Credits, 65 Yamask, 35 Cyndaquil, or 6 Keldeo)

1 Complete Bust- $8.00 (4.5k credits, 40 Yamask, 25 Cyndaquil, or 4 Keldeo)

Don't hesitate to contact me through PM, or send me a friend request on Discord @ Acrylicat UwU#7353
Last edited by AcryliCat UwU on October 4th, 2018, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcryliCat UwU

Re: Acryli's Art Shoppe <3

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I fix shinies!!
Like anyone, I absolutely adore shiny pokemon! But we all know that some shinies just,, could be better. A whole lot better. So in my spare time, I've done like many artists have and just re-imagined some shiny pokemon that I thought needed a bit of a makeover!

Spoiler:
Typhlosion-Image Image

Typhlosion is by far one of my favourite pokemon ever, and Cyndaquil was the first ever starter pokemon I encountered. While Typhlosion's shiny version certainly catches a nice fall aesthetic, I've always thought that the colour scheme should definitely be something more bold.
Tbhis isn't only my favouritism of the pokemon coming into play, either! I've always thought that browns and 'fall' typ colours look much better on grass type pokemon(which are generally green). Fire should be bold and bright- and so I've created a shiny Typhlosion that is still very simple in colour scheme, but noticeably brighter!
As you can see, his underside is lighter, while his back is a more inky black, rather than the deep navy of it's normal form. on top of this, the flame is blue, instead of red. Which, let's all be honest, shiny fire types turning blue or purple is heckin cool.
Spoiler:
Sneasel-Image Image

Sneasel isn't particularly my favourite pokemon, but I absolutely despise it's shiny form. d e s p i s e
At first, I was going to change the colour scheme to be brighter, but decided that it seemed like the original shiny was trying to be something more on the pastel spectrum, so I tried to stick with that. I made a couple versions, as you can see.

So what do you guys think? You have a shiny I should re-design? Lemme know! <3
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

This isn't a Pokemon related artwork, but I'm still kind of proud of it! I can only draw using my phone and finger right now- I might redraw when I finally get a tablet!
Attachments
Untitled745_20181001035928.png
Untitled745_20181001035928.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 5282 times
K-Y

Post by K-Y »

The last one was done only on phone? Wow...
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptableTeam InstinctAdoptableAdoptable
"Inni złodzieje zwyczajnie kradli wszystko, czego nie przybito do podłoża, ale ten złodziej kradł również gwoździe."
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Yeah.. Unfortunently. I don't have the money for a nice tablet like I want, but pretty much all of my cazh commissions go towards it and hopefully I'll have one in a few months or so! And I can't use a stylus because most are too big for comfort with my phone XD I've just learned how to do it on my phone pretty well :>
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Levi <3

yes he's bipedal and the cutest ever
Attachments
Untitled752.png
Untitled752.png (237.51 KiB) Viewed 5256 times
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Today's doodles

The sylveon is just something I was curios of- I like the colours :3

The wishiwashi is actually my friend's Pokesona XD it's based on a Pearl Danio, which is an actual fish!
Attachments
Untitled754.png
Untitled754.png (169.48 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
K-Y

Post by K-Y »

That's awesome that you can do art like this by using only a phone. You should get your tablet soon :D

Shiny sylveon should originally look like this :D Danio fishes are great.
Levi in this pose is somewhat similar to the Tigress from Kung Fu Panda xD paws looks great
Spoiler:
"Inni złodzieje zwyczajnie kradli wszystko, czego nie przybito do podłoża, ale ten złodziej kradł również gwoździe."
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Oh man I wish shiny sylveon looks like that- it would be really amazing!
Thank you for your comments <3
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I decided that Braviary deserves a mega evolution >:3
Attachments
Shiny version
Shiny version
Untitled764_20181021214747.png (360.33 KiB) Viewed 5143 times
Regular version
Regular version
Untitled764_20181021214739.png (359.36 KiB) Viewed 5143 times
K-Y

Post by K-Y »

OMG, it looks awesome! I love gryphons, that's why Silvally is one of my fav poki. I would love to see this one to be real xD
Spoiler: