[INACTIVE] Kara's Trade Center! (Selling promo CODES!)

The place to discuss eventual trades to be conducted on onsite Global Trade Station.
Karasume

[INACTIVE] Kara's Trade Center! (Selling promo CODES!)

Post by Karasume »

Hello there. Name's Kara.

I'm collecting some Pokemon, so you give me what I want, and I'll offer you Pokemon, Credits, or whatever! Sound good?

Kanto | Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | Kalos
Starters | National Dex Promos | Megas
Excite Shadows | Joy Shadows | Vivid Shadows

Please be aware that I am human. I might have mislabeled some Pokemon, put them in the wrong boxes, or not labeled them at all. If you find this to be the case, please either use your judgement or let me know! =)

I now use my own form of currency!
For simplicity's sake, we're gonna call them "Kara-Credits" or KC. Different Tiers of Pokemon will be worth different amounts of KC.
I've made this change, because my thread has been abhorrently messy. This makes things a lot simpler and easier to understand.
** I CAN keep KC tabs for people! **

KC KEY:
(You'll want to take a look at this if you want to do trades with me)
Spoiler:
1 T1 = 1 KC
1 T0.5 = 5 KC
1 T2 = VARIES. See below.
1 UnB = 1 KC
1 UnB2 = 2 KC
1 FS = 3 KC
1 STARTER = 3 KC
1 S1 = 3 KC
1 S2 = 8 KC
1 S3 = 15 KC

For T2s:
Mewtwo = 10 KC
Tapu Pink, Red, and Purple = 15 KC
Tapu Orange = 20 KC
Yveltal & Xerneas = 15 KC

MAIN COLLECT
ImageImageImage

Key below
Spoiler:
GIBLES
1 Gible = 2 KC

GABITES
1 Gabite = 3 KC

GARCHOMPS
1 Garchomp = 3 KC

MISC COLLECTS
ImageImageImageImage

Key below
Spoiler:
EKANS
1 Ekans = 1 KC

ARBOK
1 Arbok = 1 KC

SEVIPER
1 Seviper = 1 KC

MILOTIC
1 Milotic = 3 KC

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Buying Certain Pokemon with CE Credits!
Spoiler:
I'm offering CE Credits in exchange for the following Promos:

Deoxys - 10k
Giratina - 16k
Hoopa - 30k

I'm also looking for missing Special Dex promos, as well as various Shiny species. Let me know how credits many you want. We can negotiate.
____________________________________________________________________________________

CE Credits shop
Spoiler:
Too lazy to operate the CE but want your Pokemon to evolve? No problem! I have enough credits to go around... For a price. How does this work?
* You start the trade
* I add credits to the adopt and offer it. I will offer a bit more than you ordered.
* You accept as quickly as you can. Once I offer the adopt, you are fully responsible for getting to it asap. If its credits dip below what was ordered, then I apologize, but it is your responsibility.

50 Credits = 1 KC

Promo Codes
Spoiler:
Do you really want CE Promos with your OT? I can't fathom why. But now you have the option! I'm offering valid codes for certain CE Pokemon, in exchange for your Pokemon. Conversion rates are as follows:

Mewtwo 2nd = 15 KC
Tapu Bulu = 25 KC
Tapu Lele = 25 KC
Tapu Fini = 30 KC
Tapu Koko = 25 KC
Diancie = 15 KC
Guzzlord = 20 KC

Rent my Daycare!
Currently: Available
Spoiler:
I'm putting my daycare up for rent! For those of you who might have Pokemon and no money or those of you who simply don't have the luck to get what you want, this service is for you! My daycare is almost always capped out on increased chance, so I can guarantee you'll have great odds. My best hours are from 23:00:00-11:00:00 VA time.

6 hr = 1 KC

You must let me know how many eggs you're expecting. If you only want me to try for one, I will only keep the daycare going until I get an egg, then refund you your unspent KC in full.

* You MUST be ready to take the egg throughout the duration of your purchase. You have 2 hours from the minute I notify you to claim the egg. If you are unable to claim the egg, I'll keep it and refund half of your KC.

* For additional time, I can hold the egg for 4 hours per KC.

* I have breeding pairs for all starters and baby pokemon!

* If you feel there'll be a communication issue by messaging through VA, PM me with your Discord name & # and we can use that.

Want me to hold onto a specific Pokemon for you?

No problem! If there is a promise of one of my collects, I will be more than happy to hold onto a Pokemon for you! Just respond to the thread or shoot me a PM! Once sorted, I'll create a box with your name, that way you can always see what I've got waiting for you!

Thanks for taking a look at my thread! Happy Pokehunting! <3
Last edited by Karasume on April 14th, 2021, 5:22 pm, edited 163 times in total.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Re: Gibles are my Currency? o_O

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I'm still collectibg Gible for you! ^^ not sure how many I have anymore but- I have em ^^

I'm also very interested in shadow pokemon! (ESPECIALLY SHADOW CYNDAQUIL OR QUILAVA WHEN YOU GET ONE)
I'm not on super often, therefor it's hard for me to save up the cash to buy the scents.
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Also I would like go make an offer (for my pokedex's sake)

1 Cobalion, 2 Genesect, for 3(or 4 if you lik) Gible? (Cuz you don't have T2 up there but T3 is apparently 2 Gible)
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

I don't have T2s up there, because I'm not confident in my ability to properly judge how much they're worth. I don't think they're worth 3/4 Gibles though. Sorry.

I'll update the thread to make things a little more clear.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Alrighty- that is what I was thinking. I have only six Gible currently, but I can get more pretty easily 0w0
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Don't rush! I'm still trying to get the Pokemon you want.. Got a long list of things I need my Daycare for. :/

AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Oh yeah it's perfectly fine- I'm in NO rush at all.
Would you mind at all(when it happens) to hold a shadow Cyndaquil and/or Quilava for me? (Also I'm looking for shadow Spearow but lets not get ahead of ourselves here XD )
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

We'll see what happens in the future. Green scents are very expensive/rare. :P

BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

Hi there! How many Gibles would you like for the Shadow Paras in your extras box?
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

EDIT: I'm erasing this post because I am a derp. \^-^;

#HailGibles
Last edited by Karasume on October 15th, 2016, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

Really? I'd feel bad taking a good Shadow for 2-I'll offer 10 if that's okay?
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Shadow Paras comes from the $10,000 Red Scent, which doesn't take a particularly huge amount of effort to get. Everything in the Misc box except for the Flaffy is from the Red Scent. So they're not particularly valuable to me.

If you'd like to offer more Gibles for it, go ahead. I'll accept them gratefully. ^-^

I do admit, though. I am a noob at this game. I'm not wholly aware of how much certain Pokemon are worth. I just base it off of how easy it is for me specifically to obtain. As with Gibles, I will also accept advice and education gratefully! :3

EDIT: Adjusted the trades based on additional feedback.. Thoughts?

BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

I guess it depends on what's important to you and what's not, and that's what I base my worth from-or from what's in the Trade station. You should at least ask for 10 plus Gibles-2 is way too small of an amount(if you ask me). Maybe even more-and if you put up Promos-a lot more than that. But if you are willing to take 10 I would love the Paras.
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Alright. I'm gonna do some asking around about their value then, since I'm clearly not knowledgeable enough. =(

BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

Let me know if you still want to trade-okay?
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Oh! I'm 100% up for the trade! I'm sorry! ;-;
Uh, I'll put the trade up in GTS!
Sorry for my derps! ;^;

MyfirsttradethreadamdI'malreadymessingitupaaaaaaaaa....

/corner

BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

Great! Thank you-put the Gibles up for you now. : )
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Thank you for being patient with my noobiness.. quq;

BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

Good luck with your Gible search-I'm sure I'll be back! : )
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Thanks!
I should have things sorted out by then, I hope! \^-^;