Special Beta Invite for VA Players

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
queenie
Sassy Pants

Re: Special Beta Invite for VA Players

Post by queenie »

SHINee, when I use Firefox it opens new tabs, but with Chrome it's new windows. I think there's also a browser setting issue there that would fix things (sorry I can't be more help).
SHINee

Post by SHINee »

queenie, that's okay :)
I googled it. It seems for Chrome you can either right click and use the open link in new tab or Hold Ctrl and press the open all link to make it work.
Jet

Post by Jet »

For those of you still struggling with Open All Links, I wrote out a guide on the forums!
It only currently includes Google Chrome, though, but I'll try and get the others up soon. ^^"
VA--GOALS
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

>> Get birthday Pokemon [22nd September]
>> Complete the equivalent to Gen 1's amount of Pokemon [133/151]
>> Get shiny Lucario into top 3 [Currently 7100]
Trafalgar-Tachibana

Post by Trafalgar-Tachibana »

Yes, in Firefox there is no problem.

I use Opera in Turbo version, there also opens just the first click, but there is in the right lower corner a little message "Pop-up blocked. Click here if you want to open it" If you click on it, it opens in a new tab, though.
In settings there is just a general setting for popups, not for a certain site. Changed setting from "unwanted pop-ups blocked" to "open popups in background". We'll see what happens when there are more people who post a link. >3< Remember this is turbo mode, not the normal Opera.
Scox

Post by Scox »

it would be awesome if our CE would be like this^^
just with VA only links of course.
opening many tabs at once would make the CE way better than it is now.
but i think this is not going to happen...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Adoptable

Collecting: Farfetch’d, Drowzee/Hypno, Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra, Chimecho, Trubbish, Stunfisk, Skrelp/Dragalge, Amaura/Aurorus, Bergmite/Avalugg
My Secret Base
Jet

Post by Jet »

Scox wrote:it would be awesome if our CE would be like this^^
just with VA only links of course.
opening many tabs at once would make the CE way better than it is now.
but i think this is not going to happen...
I prefer it how it is because it takes more hard work and feels like you're earning it rather than getting it handed to you.
I think that it would be a lot easier - probably too easy - for it to be like this.
VA--GOALS
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Trafalgar-Tachibana

For the sake of science I bravely tried Internet Explorer (where is my decoration? °A°)
When I first clicked the multilink, only the first one popped up in a second tab and on the original page was the question "popup blocked, do you want to change settings for this site?" then I changed to let pop ups go through for this page. When I clicked the multilink again, every link appeared in a new tab. But strangely enough it just opened the "do you want to feed"-page. Not the "you clicked it and got 2$"-page. So I had to click the feed link on every page. This is why IE is the best browser to download other browsers! *still searching my decoration*
Jet

Post by Jet »

Trafalgar-Tachibana wrote:For the sake of science I bravely tried Internet Explorer (where is my decoration? °A°)
When I first clicked the multilink, only the first one popped up in a second tab and on the original page was the question "popup blocked, do you want to change settings for this site?" then I changed to let pop ups go through for this page. When I clicked the multilink again, every link appeared in a new tab. But strangely enough it just opened the "do you want to feed"-page. Not the "you clicked it and got 2$"-page. So I had to click the feed link on every page. This is why IE is the best browser to download other browsers! *still searching my decoration*
Oooh great research.

So what browsers were people having trouble with originally? I'd like to put a fix for all of the ones that are more complicated.
VA--GOALS
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Trafalgar-Tachibana

Jet, thank you! ^o^ what is the definition of trouble? An occurring problem that one person can solve is an unsolvable problem for somebody else. (Even if we assume that everybody used their brain before running into the help-thread.) So why not posting it for every browser? The system is similar for every browser and if it's easy to change so much the better. Opera and IE need the setting change, Firefox not. But I don't know who's at fault for IE not "clicking" the page actually. The page or the browser. But that's not our problem. ^^

It is cool btw that the colors of the board are flower names. x3 Just a suggestion because the colors you can choose for the board aren't translated (into German): shamrock - (irischer) Klee, cornflower - Kornblume, amaranth - Fuchsschwanz, tangerine - Mandarine, blush - Rosé(wein), violet - Veilchen. These are just ideas, because they are based on the flower's names and not on the "actual" color, especially blush.
Jet

Post by Jet »

Trafalgar-Tachibana wrote:Jet, thank you! ^o^ what is the definition of trouble? An occurring problem that one person can solve is an unsolvable problem for somebody else. (Even if we assume that everybody used their brain before running into the help-thread.) So why not posting it for every browser? The system is similar for every browser and if it's easy to change so much the better. Opera and IE need the setting change, Firefox not. But I don't know who's at fault for IE not "clicking" the page actually. The page or the browser. But that's not our problem. ^^

It is cool btw that the colors of the board are flower names. x3 Just a suggestion because the colors you can choose for the board aren't translated (into German): shamrock - (irischer) Klee, cornflower - Kornblume, amaranth - Fuchsschwanz, tangerine - Mandarine, blush - Rosé(wein), violet - Veilchen. These are just ideas, because they are based on the flower's names and not on the "actual" color, especially blush.
I'm not sure I understood all of that (really sorry D:) but you think that Opera and IE need to be included on the guide and not Firefox?
But thanks for the kind words. c:
VA--GOALS
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

rayhino8

Post by rayhino8 »

Cool! My Account between username rayhino8 by wizards :D
Please, click my pokemon <3 I like to click back! ;) Thank you ^///^v

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable

FC: (new!) 0190-1389-8901
Dragi

Post by Dragi »

I am still confused xD Maybe I must take a free hour to take a look at this site :o I didn't understand virtuadopt at the beginning, too.... sad.. thats the reason why I got no cookie dratini... ~
Dramaqueen

Post by Dramaqueen »

Dragi, just take your time. If you're not english-speaking there are already some other languages available. That helped me a lot!
Goodbye VA. Had a great time :)
Panda

Post by Panda »

it's a good substitute if va ce is too slow again
Asiarak

Post by Asiarak »

I like the idea and hope that more people will decide to register =)
Clickbox
Collecting Wooper, Anorith, Trapinch, Phanpy, Pineco & Turtwig :>
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable Adoptable
~Seeking Hollyday Wooper~
Trafalgar-Tachibana

I think it would be great if you could order the links.

In my situation, I just want to test how long it takes to hatch eggs only with click wizard. Now I only have 2 eggs over 9400 (help me if you want xD) and the rest has to "wait" until they hatched and I start a new round. But i don't want to delete and paste links just to reorder them. First I thought that a deleted link would "disappear" so that the lowest position would be free again, but so the order is a little mixed after a while. >w<
Tune
Master of Space

Post by Tune »

I've read through all the posts and all..and my conclusion is...this is like Yarolds..but a little less to click? It doesn't seem much different... o_O
AdoptableImage
Dramaqueen

Post by Dramaqueen »

Tune, yes, you're right. In many points it is the same.
but not everyone knows yarold at the moment.
and I think it is a little bit more comfortable. For example I don't have to buy a premium account to limit my credits. That's pretty cool.

EDIT: and I just tried the mobile phone function, works really good.
Goodbye VA. Had a great time :)
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

Click Wizards is more about making it easier for the user to use and click in a way that works for them rather than having a rather confusing system and outdated layout.
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

mary_666, mobile phone function? I think I have to check this site, too x'D
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)