Unlimited guaranteed click Promos

Ideas and suggestions that have been acted upon and implemented.

Do you support this suggestion?

I like this idea.
58%
This suggestion should not be implemented.
42%

Total votes: 12
Akemie

Unlimited guaranteed click Promos

Post by Akemie »

I really love the events with the guaranteed click promos which you get after 2k clicks etc. Especially with the Frozen Gible which can evolve and has a chance to be shiny.

But I don't like the fact that you can only get a limited amount (5) of them. I had no luck in getting a shiny one so I would have loved to get the opportunity to click for more and get my shiny. Now I will probably never get one with my OT ;w;

So here is my suggestion: Don't make those guaranteed click promos limited in amounts. The amounts if clicks you need for one shouldn't be too high. For the last ones they were okayish but maybe a liiiittle bit too high for some people.
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Yasha

Re: Unlimited guaranteed click Promos

Post by Yasha »

Furst: I really agree with you, that was a very nice event and one I would like to see more often... but I alsoI think some kind of restriction is needed for the Promos not to loose too much value. Personally, I wanted three shinies to get all evolution stages, but since I "only" got one when clicking, I started searching through the GTS to get the missing Adopts. I wouldn't have done that, if there was no limit to how many Adopts I would be able to get. So the limitation created another sort of gameplay for me by encouraging trade.

I also don't think the number of clicks you had to do were too high, especially not for the long time the Gibles were available...

So, from me that's a no, sorry.

(But I would have appreciated it, if the end of the event would have been stated at the beginning. There were a lot of people, myself included, who stressed out over the holidays, because no information were given regarding the end. I mean, no one would have complained if yankees didn't manage the "deadline" for the event to end, but at least a minimum date would have been nice to know...)
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

I just read in the forum that people complained about the amount of the clicks. I personally had my 5 Gibles in the first few days xD

And I don't think that the value would shrink too much if they are unlimited. You still need to make 8k clicks for each one which is something I would need hours for. There would be many people who don't even do these 5 promos but then there are people like me who wanted to get more (and at least one shiny ;w;)
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I personally wouldn't mind the promos being unlimited, or if the necessary clicks maybe capped eventually at 10k?

I just think to do that we would need to have more regulated times for the event to last in order to avoid the value of the adopt going down. But I don't think making them unlimited is a bad idea, it would just need some tweaking.

I certainly agree that there should be more events like this.. I personally enjoy just clicking until i get a congratz, but it feels very accomplishing to be working towards a guaranteed reward.