Click Exchange QoL idea

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
FairyPrincessCynthia

Click Exchange QoL idea

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

This isn't a big suggestion by any means, but it would make a big deal to a number of us who regularly use the Click Exchange.

Whenever you click on adopts in the Click Exchange, you get into a bit of a rhythm. It's comfortable and it makes you click a bit better. However, there is always one invasive part that throws off that rhythm and it feels uncomfortable and slows everything down:

It holds an Everstone though, therefore, it won't evolve.

All it takes is this one line to shift the vertical positioning of the Go back to Click Exchange! link downwards. The space where your cursor (or finger if you use a touchscreen) would ordinarily click the URL instead clicks a blank space where it should be, due to something with an Everstone causing that extra bit of text to push the URL downwards.

I know I hate it and I know a number of you share similar sentiments.

So here's my suggestion:
Can we get rid of of the Everstone message? Either completely removing the line or just not having it on adopts clicked in the Click Exchange. Either way is fine by me.

That's it. That's the whole suggestion.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
Yasha

Re: Click Exchange QoL idea

Post by Yasha »

Please don't remove it, I regularly use it to cross-check wether I have applied an Everstone or if something is not working correctly.

However, inserting an additional new line character for the normal adopts without an Everstone, so that the link back to the CE doesn't change position... that would be a better solution!
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Yasha wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 7:02 amHowever, inserting an additional new line character for the normal adopts without an Everstone, so that the link back to the CE doesn't change position... that would be a better solution!
+1 to this idea.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
49ER

Post by 49ER »

Well we do have the control plus Q thing to get around that problem now, but it is still a good idea to change it for people who either don't know about the shortcut, or have difficulty doing it because they can't get it to work in one shortcut key. If someone does a lot of clicking, or wants to, and can't get it to work as a single key on their current keyboard, it may be well worth buying a gaming keyboard with programmable keys on the side. I have had mine for years and it is the greatest thing I have for my computer!
Adoptable