Ultra Beasts

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Ultra Beasts

Post by Ash Monferno »

I do not know if this idea will advance or if the site already has any idea how to introduce the ultra beasts here. But recently I was thinking that since they are practically all equivalent I suggest doing something in common with all of them, like the event we had years ago (promos of the zodiac).

There are currently 11 ultra beasts (without considering Cosmog and its evolutionary line). Each ultra beast would be available for 1 month and after that it could not be more fetched. Each month there would be a separate event to get them. It would be more or less:
Spoiler:
January: UB-Nihilego
Capture Mode: Could It Be Crops?
* In games is found in one of the flowery fields. Similar scenario in VA is in Crops.

February: UB-Buzzwole
Capture mode: Trade-point (specific offers)
* Since this UB sucks the energy of the pokémon, it would be a good thing that involved "donating" pokemon. Donated heavy pokemon like Snorlax, Wailord seems a good ideia (following the logic: "the bigger the more energy")

March: UB-Pheromosa
Capture Mode: Contest Award / GTS Trades?
* Nothing very specific for Pheromosa ...

April: UB-Xurkitree
Capture mode: Match? Hangman?
* Nothing too specific for Xurkitreee either

May: UB-Celesteela
Capture mode: Collect its parts to complete it
* As Celesteela is part steel-type, we would navigate through the site and find random parts of her body (similar to plushies)

June: UB-Kartana
How to catch: Hatching eggs?
* Based on the game Kartana is not so wild so and is even friendly. Something more "relaxing" in obtaining it seems sensible.

July: UB-Guzzlord
Capture mode: Sacrifice 5 mega stones or something similar to buy items / sacrifice items
* It is an Ultra Beast that feeds on everything, so having something related to sacrificing items seems to me compatible to get it / attract it.

August: UB-Stakataka
Capture Mode: Solve a Puzzle, however it would not be a simple puzzle. It would have a specific time of day to solve the puzzle, and after that time the puzzle would be inactive.
* It is an enigmatic UB that now seems to be active and now inactive. Something of the genre to get it would be interesting as well.

September: UB-Blacephalon
Capture mode: Arcade.
* Blacephalon looks like an ideal pokémon to bring back the Arcades. It is a pokémon that seems to enjoy games and jokes.

October: UB-Poipole
Capture mode: Through the Grid.
* As it seems to be playful and mischievous, the Grid would be a good match for him.

November: UB-Poipole
Capture mode: Through the Grid.
* Poipole is in that month again because of its evolution. Nagadanadel would be obtained through the same normal evolution (with the CD-item).

December: Cosmog
Capture mode: Raffle.
* It seems fair to me that double pokémon stay in the raffle (in fact it is almost a tradition). As Cosmog evolves to Solgaleo or Lunala, he in Raffle looks good.
The method he evolves could be by level even or increasing his supply of sweets (buying sweets in the mart). When he became a Cosmo, he could stay in Juniper for 1 week, and then he would move on to Solgaleo / Lunala.

Well, it is just an ideia if there is nothing thought already. ^_^

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <