Faster feeding?

You have an idea for site or have a suggestion to make it better? Post here.
yumi1803

Faster feeding?

Post by yumi1803 »

Heya!

I don't know if someone posted this before ( and I'm sorry if someone did) but it's so annoying to click on a Pokémon to feed it and there's a new site just to click 'here' to feed it.
Would it be possible just on clicking Pokémon to open a new tab and get the actual site with 'You trained with this Pokémon for some time'? Why should I click 'here' if I'm 100% sure to feed a Pokémon?

49ER

Re: Faster feeding?

Post by 49ER »

Do you use the Click Exchange? You get several seconds of quick feeding by clicking the quick bar and each click feeds automatically. It also has the benefit of allowing several clicks by the same user in one day.
Adoptable
yumi1803

Post by yumi1803 »

Yeah I know... but I wanna help friends out as well and every click is so annoying.....
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

There are add-ons for browsers that can be quite helpful with clicking boxes. I don't know for other browsers, but I use Snap Links for Firefox. You can draw a selection rectangle with it, marking all adopts in a box, which all open in new tabs. Then you can browse through them clicking on "here" and close them after they loaded. You still have to work a bit, but it's much more comfortable than clicking on "here", go back into the box, select the next adopt, and so on.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Eule

Post by Eule »

I use the LinkClump add-on for the Google Chrome browser. It's the same as Snap Links and really helpful for box clicking Like a-chan already said. You still have to work a bit, but it's much easier to click a lot. °v°b
yumi1803

Post by yumi1803 »

Well that's quiet helpful :D thanks. but the 'here' is still annoying xD well... ok.