Increase Chance/Frequency of Daycare Breeding (Read First-Post Edits)

You have an idea for site or have a suggestion to make it better? Post here.
Estcheis

Re: Increase Chance/Frequency of Daycare Breeding (Read First-Post Edits)

Post by Estcheis »

Sorry for asking, but I really don't understand the new daycare mechanics.
The new progress bar is very confusing. What does the percentage mean? I received my last egg on Tuesday and today I reached the 100%. The bar certainly doesn't show a real probability of getting an egg since I'm at 100% for a few hours now and there's still no egg.

I have to mention that I haven't been online for 3 years or so, so I can't compare how it was before. Is it much faster now to get an egg?
Click Box
Adoptable
♥♥♥
Xiah
queen of old times

Post by Xiah »

It's just the maximum chance for receiving an egg. It doesn't mean, that you get one for 100%.
The daycare is still very random. But you mostly get eggs faster...so it means..you don't need to wait 2 weeks for an egg...like it happend to many users in the past. Normally it's more like 3-4 days now ^^
Estcheis

Post by Estcheis »

Okay, thanks for the clarification, Xiah! I already forgot that it sometimes took so long to receive an egg from daycare.
Nevertheless, the '100%' still disturbs me. It's such misleading value, to specify just the chance to have a chance. In my opinion it would be better to have a 'x-fold' statement, for example the full progress bar is 10-fold chance to get an egg. It's still not a real number but I think it's easier to understand.
Click Box
Adoptable
♥♥♥
Connybaum2

Post by Connybaum2 »

my bar loses points sometimes without me getting an egg or even if the day is not over yet
My shinies
click...ImageImageImageImage...me!
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Connybaum2, did you changed your breeding pair in between? If not you should post your specific bug in the bug section (with a lot of pictures and timestamps - to prove)
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️