Trade Upload QoL

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Karasume

Trade Upload QoL

Post by Karasume »

It's so annoying when you're creating a big trade and you mess something up. You either have to make a second trade or start all over.

What if we add some QoL to the current system?
You check what Pokemon you want to add to your trade like you usually do, except instead of finalizing the trade then and there, we add a button called "Add to Lot". Then, at the top of the page, a preview of your trade lot shows up. What's there will be in the trade unless you remove them from that section. Then, after you've finished, you start up the trade like you usually do.

Idk if suggestions are being taken now, but I figure I'd post this anyways on the off-chance it might be added. I think it'd be a really great change.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Yasha

Re: Trade Upload QoL

Post by Yasha »

I would welcome an edit button for trades in general, were you can change the offered Pokemon as well as the description.

Example:
You search for three specific Pokemon and make a few trades for them --> "Looking for one of the following: A, B, C"
If some user offers you one of them and you accept, it would be neat to change the description to "Looking for one of the following: A, B" without having to delete the whole trade.

Of course you would have to restrict the edit button to trades were there are no offers yet, so one can't change the offered Pokis to something less valuable and then accept the trade...
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.