Format the CE to show actual number of clicks

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
49ER

Format the CE to show actual number of clicks

Post by 49ER »

This is a fix that we have been needing in my opinion.
1). As it is set up now it only counts the number of unique eggs/adoptables clicked. So even if you click 2000, it won't credit you for any clicks where the same adoptable turns up again.
2). At this time, the CE is the only place where you can win a click promo since the Coballiin and Verizion trio are retired, so this is the best place to click and be clicked, especially with Yariolds not being an option. The other prizes like money or potions can be won either clicking option but they do not need to be claimed, they just automatically show up in account
3) It would help us track actual clicks especially for achievements--I seriously doubt anyone could reach highest level through CE
4). Speaking for myself (and others I would imagine) most of my clicking is done on phone or tablet. I could not possibly use snap links clicking people's boxes with those devices and my desktop is much slower with either method.
For these reasons and another one which I will not list here, I am proposing this change. If anyone is skeptical that only unique adoptable clicks are counted test it out for yourself. Check your profile for how many clicks you have and then click and count out 200 actual clicks and then see how many you gained in profile
Adoptable