Voltorb Flip

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Yasha

Voltorb Flip

Post by Yasha »

I recently rediscovered an old addiction of mine: the mini game "Voltorb Flip" from the HeartGold and SoulSilver games.

For those who don't know Voltorb Flip: it's a strategy and luck based mini game. On a field with 5 x 5 cards you have to reveal all cards with the numbers 2 or 3 on them to win. You loose, if you accidentaly reveal a Voltorb instead. For each row and column you get the numbers of Voltorbs and the overall sum of all numbers. You can increase your chances of winning with strategy and logic, but on some decisions it's pure luck wether you reveal a Voltorb or not. Each 2 and 3 you reveal will act as a multiplicator for the coins you are winning.
(for example, if you reveal a 2, a 3 and then again a 2, you will get 2 x 3 x 2 = 12 coins)
Spoiler:
Image (thanks bulbapedia xD)
How about we implement this mini game in VA as a additional mean to gain money?

PS: I usually make 1000 coins in 15 minutes. If the admins/mods think this is too much we could raise a fee for playing. Maybe it costs 50$ per round you play? (you usually win between 24-48$ in the first level of the game), so you would first have to invest a little bit before you have the chance to win a little bit more money :D
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
MrQuaza

Re: Voltorb Flip

Post by MrQuaza »

This brings back memories... :) I would love to see it here
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

I love that game. Oh my goodness the amount of time I spent playing just that and ignoring my pokémon journey ^^;

This is a great idea!
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
gingergeek54

Post by gingergeek54 »

same, would love to see it here 2 :) good idea!!!
Check out My Trade Center : http://www.virtuadopt.com/forum/viewtop ... 10&t=21486
Click On Us
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Post by PokeTrade »

Would love to see this!
My collections:
ImageImageImage