Pokemon for artists

Ideas and suggestions that have been reviewed by staff and will not be implemented.
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Pokemon for artists

Post by Cyrrior »

We have a lot of really great artists creating awesome adoptables for us all the time and although they draw the artworks, sometimes they never get the promo they made.
So I thought maybe it would be a nice idea that every time an artist draws a new adoptable he/she gets one of those (or the shiny version if there is one) with a special icon indicating that he/she is the creator. Something similar to the promo star but maybe golden and with something like "artist" on it?
I know this would be a little update that would only affect a very small amount of people here, but I still think it would be cool for the artists to get some kind of "reward". What do you think? :)
Destiny Moon

Re: Pokemon for artists

Post by Destiny Moon »

i like the idea
Credit: TOUYAPocky

I collect: Chinchou, Croagunk, Archen, Frillish, Phantump, Togedemaru, Sandygast
loly27

Post by loly27 »

I think this is a great idea c:
Cheers~
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

I think u r a GENIUS!!
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

What brought that up?
At least for me it's fine to play and get frustrated or happy like everyone else.

You guys being happy and playing VA is reward enough.
(I also enjoy fanpost quite a lot and I am sure the other artists, mods and coders do as well for future reference)
EeveeBaby

Post by EeveeBaby »

It's an idea that is very nice, you're thinking about other people, however that would make it unfair, really. ^^ The artists get much as chance to get adopts as regular users, and that's what makes the game fun. :)
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

UkeSora wrote:What brought that up?
At least for me it's fine to play and get frustrated or happy like everyone else.

You guys being happy and playing VA is reward enough.
(I also enjoy fanpost quite a lot and I am sure the other artists, mods and coders do as well for future reference)
yesss, just a little recognition is all i love to see once in a while (not that i'm official artist but still love to contribute artwork where i can)

i know we would all love to see a few sparkly adopts in our boxes but imo its not as fun to get things for free all the time. however i would hope if any of the staff members don't feel rewarded enough from the site would bring it to attention to other staff members and we could work something out as a team ;3 though it does seem like a neat idea, tbh idk if it would ever happen! because it would be up to the admin if something like this were put in place. and maybe would be a lot of work for something small? (i don't really know coding so don't know how hard it would be to set something like this up)

for myself i love just organizing, seeing events and help smoothing things out is p much reward enough for myself and moving the website in a positive direction (though i know this doesn't really apply to me since i don't draw the adopts!)
Adoptable
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Post by Cyrrior »

UkeSora wrote:What brought that up?
Well I just thought about the fact that some promos are very hard to get so sometimes the artist doesn't have a chance to get his own creation, which is kind of sad! XD So I thought this might be a nice idea...
But of course it's completly up to you guys if you'd event want something like this or not :)