A few more activities... would be nice...

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
RaptorBlu3

A few more activities... would be nice...

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

I feel depressed because I feel the pain of this site. The site hasn't been active (yet new people join everyday!). As I stated once: I think Virtuadopt is supposed to be really close to the games. I think if our lovely Virtuadopt staff could add some more stuff to do... And i'm not saying that the stuff this site has is bad, it's great! It's just that it might be too late to call this a start though...
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Re: A few more activities... would be nice...

Post by Tango »

Do you have any suggestions on anything that could be added? Just saying that you're bored doesn't really help anyone come up with more fun things to do. The place actually does have a bunch of stuff to do already.

- The Arcade ( link )
- Guess the Number & Picture Grid can be played every 5 minutes. Potential Legendary prizes
- Match Game: Every 5 gets you a pokémon
- Hangman: Not sure what the pattern (if any) is for the rewards but you can also win pokémon
- Click Exchange: Build Credits & Money, possibly win Genesect or other things from the slots. This and general clicking is the easiest way to get scents for Shadow Pokémon Trivia.
- Crops: Play every 3 hours
- Raffle every 3 hours
- Ruins: 1/day
- Lottery Tickets: Drawn every Monday & Friday

Not to mention general active discussions throughout the forum and the events that get thrown in the mix. There's a good selection of Forum Games too. Perhaps more Contests to participate in if you have any ideas?

There's also the GTS, so spending time building up your own collection in order to trade for an offer up there can occupy your time quite readily.

You can also get one of the monthly eggs every 3 hours (up to 20 each), so building up credits in the Click Exchange to instantly throw a couple hundred credits on all your monthly eggs for better shiny chance takes up a lot time.

Taking a look at your achievements it doesn't look like you've done much participating in any of the activities currently available; including just basic clicking. So, what's missing in them that you want in a new activity?
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

Not really saying i'm bored. The site is already really good. Just saying that they could add a few more games that are based off of the original games. And i'm not saying that they aren't trying to make things good. The things on here are incredible!
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

Much agreed! Though, still comes back around to: what do you suggest? Suggestions for what kinda thing could be added would be valuable for the already busy staff instead of just mentioning 'there should/could be more'. Considering the plethora of oldbies who've probably already done all of the everything this thought of 'what more could we do?' isn't like to be new itself so actual, even just inkling, ideas would be good and might get something rolling.

Is where the scents/shadow pkmn introduction came in from my understanding. Something for the infinite money users to spend their vast wealth on.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════