This game is so good but...

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
ShinymasterBusy

This game is so good but...

Post by ShinymasterBusy »

I always strongly disliked Fakemon. So when I noticed there were some in this game I was very disappointed. This type of genre of game is some real fun, but I can't find any that don't have Fakemon. Hopefully another website and this one will eliminate all Fakemon as they should in an update.
Xiah
queen of old times

Re: This game is so good but...

Post by Xiah »

Well,
I don't get the point, because these "Fakemons" are presents from the admin to his team. So I don't see a problem with them.
They're limited to a little circle of members (mods, artists etc.) and so not spamming the whole site.
Hijikata

Post by Hijikata »

Wait, I think you misspelled something...
ShinymasterBusy wrote: August 20th, 2019, 1:27 am I always strongly disliked obnoxious lags. [...] Hopefully another website and this one will eliminate all lags as they should in an update.
There, fixed it for you ;3
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Wait, what "fakemons"? Do you mean the special event pokemon? What is wrong about them? You don't have to get them x'D (most of them aren't obtainable anymore anyway)
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Tango

Post by Tango »

By 'fakemons' I believe they're referring to the 'Custom' tagged adoptables that aren't real pokémon. Like in Mauwie's signature there's that grey-blue fox-like adopt, or that one that resembles Vivi that I can't remember who has.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════