VA Shout-outs/Appreciation Thread

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
Karasume

VA Shout-outs/Appreciation Thread

Post by Karasume »

I feel like sometimes, despite how inactive the site is, a lot of the great people on this site aren't really recognized. I've seen some insanely nice people on this site who've helped me in my collecting and given me pointers, and I'd like to show my appreciation towards the people who've helped me most!

1. Permutation - You've been a really great person, overall. I've asked you so many questions regarding trading and how to value Pokemon, which got me my first goal Pokemon, then you later offered a trade with me which got me my final goal Pokemon. It brought me to tears that day, I was so happy. On top of that, almost all of my starters came from them. It's hard to find kind people who go out of their way to try and stimulate a community like this. I appreciate it a lot.

2. EternalSword7 - I've heard a lot about how you try and help people get promos and pokemon they need, and I believe it. You've helped me and are actually continuing to help me with Trade evos. Thank you for doing what you do. :)

3. Everyone who has given my Gibles - You all are the real MVPs. <3

Anyone else want to give shout-outs? It's a great way to show someone you care without it being Valentine's day! ;)
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
FairyPrincessCynthia

Re: VA Shout-outs/Appreciation Thread

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

Oh hey, thanks to the shoutout. I'm just trying to help out a bit.

I've got a shoutout for a someone who helped me a long while back when I was just a new user. They helped me get a Jynx back when Summer Smoochum was breedable. So, cheers to thebestperson. Because of that trade, I bred a shiny one.

Also, a special shoutout to Aruna who cooperated with me so we each got an adopt we really wanted from each other. It was totally worth breeding all of those Cottonees for the shiny they wanted, and being patient enough to hold the Halloween Vuldoom until I successfully bred the little puffball.

Extra shoutouts to BAS90 who's been a good friend to me over the years and we've traded Pokemon to each other to bolster our individual collections. She's helped me quite a bit with my Pokedex in the past.

Even more shoutouts to flamingwing12 who's been working to help get new users Pokemon they really want but cannot otherwise afford to trade for with the really old users; even working with me to get my friend nebulabean his own Surfing Pikachu adopt. flamingwing12 also has made a number of suggestions for things that could improve the user experience on Virtuadopt.

Special mention to Permutation for being really cool about trading things with me no matter how odd the request is.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

It's great to know there are many more chill and helpful players in the community. A lot of time in other games and stuff, people are just stampeding towards their goals and never slowing down for anyone else.

AND I FEEL BAD! I forgot about someone who deserves a big shout-out!

BvVeen - Did a lot of giveaways that gave me and others tons of Promos that they needed. I know I personally got SO many Promos, and I'm so grateful for their generosity. Getting those old promo pokemon became so much easier thanks to them. <3
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Awe- thank you so much. ^^

I have a couple of shout outs~

Permutation- Ive already given this shoutout in another thread but sine now there's an official place for them~ They got for me a bunch of older monthly pokemo(pirate vapoureon- squee!) and some new pokemon I really love(SHINY BISHARP- SCREEEEE!!)! So big shoutout to them for being so cool with trading so many awesom pokes. I also got a red candy cane Dragonair from them, which is for EeveeBaby ^^

BAS90- has been so cool with trading TONS of pokemon, had even got me a BUNCH of Yanmask, for my own personal collection.

And I am trying to help out more for newer users. In that trade for a surfing Pikachu I asked for as many Gibles as possible~ BAS90 offered about 40. But EternalSword7 came to me dying the Pikachu was desperately wanted by a smaller user. Eternal offered a few Gible and few other pokemon, but it was in general far less than what BAS90 offered for it. Unfortunently I had to go with Eternal- I just couldn't let a little guy down. And I made a couple friends in the process. 0w0
Permutation
.~.~.~.~.

Post by Permutation »

Karasume <3 you`re such a cutie. What a lovely Thread idea. Thanks for your gorgeous Squishbol. ^///^

EternalSword7 and flamingwing12 thank you too for the great trades. :3

KopierKatze big thanks for many many collection Pokemon over all the years. <3

Nerymon for all the terrific shiny trades over all the years. You`re a very generous and lovely trader. ^3^

UkeSora big thanks for your many wonderful and lovely Pokemon drawings. You`re such an awesome artist.
And thanks to all the other fantastic official/guest artists here.

stefanol and yankeesrule3526 without them VA would`t exist or rather to be no more ! They`re such great admins.
stefanol in the past and yankeesrule3526 now the really best chief of operations.
And a big thanks to all the other VA team members, global moderators and web devs. ^__________^~
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

I know you'll take good care of Squishy, and I'm glad you of all people has em now. Squishy couldn't have ended up in a better place. ;A;

I wanna also give thanks to the people who keep VA alive by keeping this website working! I would've had nothing to come back to.. If there was nothing to come back to!

Also EternalSword keeps helping me with these trade evos. Eeeeeeeeeee! *Heart confetti*