Shiny quota

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
Glichu

Re: Shiny quota

Post by Glichu »

Amount of eggs adopted: 17.490
Shinies with OT: 65
So 1:269 :|
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122
Xiah
queen of old times

Post by Xiah »

@ 49er
there also is a little "trick" for normal breeding eggs
If you breed and you have 2 eggs a day....e.g.: you breed Lapras.
You got egg 41 in the morning and egg 42 in the evening. (and don't hatch them right away.)
If you see your egg 42 in the row before egg 41, than your egg 41 will be shiny
That's how I knew, that I would get a shiny bulbasaur ^^

But this hasn't to do with cheating...
and the person oblivious calls the thing, he searches for, a cheat
49ER

Post by 49ER »

Interesting....I never knew that. Of course that would assume I get more than one egg in daycare in a day, LOL. But good to know if I do get some close together.

Edit: Regarding the previous question posed, the person's first language is not English, and it could have been a mistake in the word used. For example, the list of the various stones and what they do, is called a "cheat sheet" in English, but it is not actually cheating. I have been told that back before I joined, there used to be a way of seeing on your profile if one of your eggs is shiny. Without further clarification about the question posed, it is not a good idea to jump to the worst conclusion.

There is also the thing of leveling monthly eggs to increase your chances of hatching shiny monthlies. I do not believe this person would have been looking through the FAQ's to see how to cheat on VA.
Last edited by 49ER on January 14th, 2019, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adoptable