Click Boxes

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
inuyashagirl521

Click Boxes

Post by inuyashagirl521 »

I was clicking random people's boxes and I noticed that click boxes vary.
It makes me wonder, how many Pokemon do you think should be in a box, how many boxes are acceptable, and how do you organize them?

I have three, my main one, my evolution and others, and shinies. I try to keep the number low in my main box, but I think the others can be as big as I need.
Click my eggs in box one, please? <3 Click here to make a Meowth smile by helping!~
Avatar by Ugh-First-Aid on Vdexproject.net
TheElvishDevil

Re: Click Boxes

Post by TheElvishDevil »

I currently have three clickboxes; my main one, misc favorites and legendary (I did have a box for evolutions but I currently only have a few so they can fit in my main one).

I usually keep my main clickbox under 50 (or just over when monthly adoptables are out) as that is the suggested clickbox max size in the 'Official Click My Virtuadopts Thread' guidlines - and I use the thread quite a lot. I think that is a good size for the main clickbox though anything up to around 100 I think is okay too (though I would personally move it to another box) if you have a lot of Pokemon that need evolving but any more than that is too much.

I don't think that it matters how many extra clickboxes a person has or how many adoptables they have in them. If a person does not use the clicking thread then I don't think it matters too much what size their main clickbox is either. It is only when they do use the thread that the issue of having a clickbox that is 'too big' can come up as people reclick and not all have enough time to click massive boxes.
• • •
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
• • •
Pkmn 337

Post by Pkmn 337 »

I have 2 clickboxes. One is for my promos, and the other is also my trade box, so people can evolve pokémon in there and also trade. I also have 3 collection boxes, though people wouldn't click them anyway. My box 1 has my eggs and my pokédex, and a few people click there too. I have some pokémon needing clicks in there, but I use CE for those, since I did not label that as a clickbox for being too much to click over 300 pokémon.
AdoptableImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Magical Rose

Post by Magical Rose »

I have only one click box at the moment. I have my eggs, favorites and the ones that need evolving in that order. But I try not to have WAY to many in my click box though, if that happens I'll have to make another one.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
KevinXDE

Post by KevinXDE »

I have 2 Clickbox, the first have my Eggs, Shinies, 1 of each favorite Pokémon and some Pokémons to evolve for my Pokedex, and the second have Pokémons for evolve for my collection. I think I don't have much Pokémons in each Box :)
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
I collect Tentacool, Lotad and Evolutions. Visit my Trade Station
Feel free to PM at any time :3
Jemma

Post by Jemma »

I think it doesn´t matter how much clickboxes are there or Pokemons are in it. When someone likes to click only the eggs, than he should only click them, if he wants to click more, he clicks more. It is irrelevant if the pokemons are in a new box or in the same.
Searching for Breeder: Cottonee, Solrock, Shuckle, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Rotom, Deerling
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tradestation --- please click my box 1