Have you ever won a raffle? What did you win?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
Lady Marina

Have you ever won a raffle? What did you win?

Post by Lady Marina »

So, I just won a White Kyurem in a VA raffle, while my sister once won a pretty nice camera in a raffle in real life. Have you ever won a raffle? What did you get? Maybe you tried to enter one and didn't get a prize? Maybe you jut want to complain about totally unrelated topics and/or hate :roll: . Why not share here? :3
Yasha

Re: Have you ever won a raffle? What did you win?

Post by Yasha »

I did participate in a lot of raffles until know (like raffles on carnival, birthdays, secret Santa, charity raffles...) but I can't recall if I won something ^^' most if them where when I was just a small child xD

I don't participate in bigger raffles or luck competitions, where you can win TVs or cars and stuff :roll:

For VA, I play the raffle regularly xD Still hoping that the Kyurem will be changed sometime in the near future ;D
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
teddy267

Post by teddy267 »

I've won the Kyurem from the raffle here at VA, but in real life... These were all at my School's fundrasiers...
I won:
FOOD :D
A dreamcatcher
A pencil
And a bar of chocolate :P
ImageImage

Hey! Please don't train with my Lickitungs unless they hold everstones! Thanks!~
Mattzpa

Post by Mattzpa »

Yesterday I won my first VA raffle. It was Xerneas. I was pretty excited, I won't lie!
*~Whether it's physical reality or virtual reality, it matters not. The bond between Pokémon and Trainer is real~* -Mattzpa
potioncat

Post by potioncat »

Lady Marina wrote:So, I just won a White Kyurem in a VA raffle, while my sister once won a pretty nice camera in a raffle in real life. Have you ever won a raffle? What did you get? Maybe you tried to enter one and didn't get a prize? Maybe you jut want to complain about totally unrelated topics and/or hate :roll: . Why not share here? :3
Once in CS (chickensmoothie) I won a raffle and got, like, a gummy hamster in the game.
Image Image
digirap

Post by digirap »

I just won the raffle lol. I also won white kyurem last time I tried !
Animegirl555

Post by Animegirl555 »

I won the raffle on this site and got a Xerneas
Rose ann lovely

Post by Rose ann lovely »

i won a free spa treatment at segolily
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

It wasn't a raffle per say? More of a contest. I've won two. First one was when I was 7 or 8 and it was a coloring contest at a book store. I won a big Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal and one of those nice, big hardcover story books.

Second time was when I was twelve. My grandmother passed away and Publix (Our local grocery chain) was holding a Mother's Day contest. the reward was a bouquet of roses. You had to write an essay about what your mother means to you. I told them it'd be the first year for my mom without her mother and I wanted her to have something to make her smile instead of cry.

I won, and the person who gave me the prize said it really moved some of the judges. He said one of the ladies needed to wipe her eyes. My mom did shed tears, but they weren't sad ones. I was just happy to make her feel better.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage