What r u doing right at the moment ?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Re: What r u doing right at the moment ?

Post by Sabbo »

planning my vacation in Tokyo 2020^^ already found a flight i'am going to book shortly, next year i will stay for around 3-4 weeks and i'am so happy to go again. i already miss places like Akihabara, Ueno or Asakusa that much. for me, November is now the best time of the year^^

don't want to go during the olympics, too hot and crowded. i really loved the autumn and time before christmas in Tokyo^^.
AdoptableAdoptable
Chasper

Post by Chasper »

buying out daycare for another week xD
ImageImageImage
MisteryEevee

Post by MisteryEevee »

I haven't been here in a really long time and it's taking me a while to relearn how to use the site lol

But right now, I'm doing some homework and I've been procrastinating. orz
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

got stuck with Animal Crossing New Horizons, playing the whole day, since nothing i planned for this year, like going to Japan again, visiting a pop-concert or other activities is going to happen so far.

would really like to skip the year 2020 and going on with every day life, not wearing facemasks, washing hands til the skin burns and tons of other safety rules...

at least i can hit the gym again since last week but its far from normal...

I'am really thankful for Animal Crossing and the Switch these days lol...
AdoptableAdoptable
Rose ann lovely

Post by Rose ann lovely »

i think if your on here looking at this thread then what your doing is being on here looking at this thread lol.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

@Rose ann lovely: loool true, good point

i'am actually watching catfish episodes. i know its trash and a low brainer but somehow i couldn't stop binge watching it lol.
AdoptableAdoptable
Alive

Post by Alive »

Watching "Outlander" while clicking, also drawing doodles in the meantime.
Spoiler:
0 Rh(+)音隠れの里
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptable
In nomine patris et fillii et spiritus sancti
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Watching Hell's kitchen while going back and forth between clicking and writing with my friend.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

being sick and having some tea, hope i will feel better on the weekend, would appreciate x D
AdoptableAdoptable
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Post by Ecco »

Spoiler:
having fun with an editor :)
:king: Image :wub:

Collecting:Tropius (Pm me if you have some tropius for trade)
thelobotauro

Post by thelobotauro »

I'm about to watch a movie for training my English skills! (Funny games 1997)
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

staring baffled at the hiking prices for my beloved Yokai Watch 3 game. i'am aware it wasn't selling good and some people even didn't know about its existence because there was barely marketing, or announcing the release in Germany. it sells for 150 euros or more now, because there were much less copys than for the previous Yokai Watch 2 games...didn't expect the number of copys being that low, its even hard to find on the web...i know cause i wanted to buy another copy to troll the games RNG by trading rare Yokai from another savefile. yes i hate dreamroulette lol.

guess the high prices also have to do with YW 3 being one of the last Level 5 games with localization outside of Japan...

there are rumors, Level 5 is planning to try outside of Japan again, they would make me very happy with bringing gems like Fantasy Life, Yokai Watch or similar stuff to Europe...
AdoptableAdoptable
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

Sabbo wrote: February 1st, 2023, 12:29 am staring baffled at the hiking prices for my beloved Yokai Watch 3 game. i'am aware it wasn't selling good and some people even didn't know about its existence because there was barely marketing, or announcing the release in Germany. it sells for 150 euros or more now, because there were much less copys than for the previous Yokai Watch 2 games...didn't expect the number of copys being that low, its even hard to find on the web...i know cause i wanted to buy another copy to troll the games RNG by trading rare Yokai from another savefile. yes i hate dreamroulette lol.

guess the high prices also have to do with YW 3 being one of the last Level 5 games with localization outside of Japan...

there are rumors, Level 5 is planning to try outside of Japan again, they would make me very happy with bringing gems like Fantasy Life, Yokai Watch or similar stuff to Europe...
I swear back then nobody in the store believed when I asked for the third game 😂
I checked several stores until I finally found a copy, so I am not surprised to hear that you’re struggling. Even on release day you weren’t really able to grab a copy easily!
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

UkeSora wrote: February 1st, 2023, 5:41 pm
Sabbo wrote: February 1st, 2023, 12:29 am staring baffled at the hiking prices for my beloved Yokai Watch 3 game. i'am aware it wasn't selling good and some people even didn't know about its existence because there was barely marketing, or announcing the release in Germany. it sells for 150 euros or more now, because there were much less copys than for the previous Yokai Watch 2 games...didn't expect the number of copys being that low, its even hard to find on the web...i know cause i wanted to buy another copy to troll the games RNG by trading rare Yokai from another savefile. yes i hate dreamroulette lol.

I swear back then nobody in the store believed when I asked for the third game 😂
I checked several stores until I finally found a copy, so I am not surprised to hear that you’re struggling. Even on release day you weren’t really able to grab a copy easily!
Hehe yes i also remember some of my common stores didn't have the game in stock on releaseday. still some people don't know YW3 was released outside of Japan.

i played the japanese version Tempura first but my japanese wasn't good enough to get all the jokes. in english and german i laughed so hard about the x-files parody (so hilarious if you've grown up with it) or Steve Jaws x D

now i'am on the hook again, started playing YW3 yesterday, and stumbled right into a zombienight, first time i noticed Zombienyan...never seen him in game before, maybe cause i mostly totally panic when one of the zombies spotted me and being busy running away x D i really missed the game...so many awesome Yokai, i still have tons left i didn't use in my team so far, will give them a try now.

thats what i'am doing so far, riding the Yokai Watch Hypetrain again lol
AdoptableAdoptable
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

I still hope for that Switch release of YK4.. 🥲
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

UkeSora wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 12:38 pm I still hope for that Switch release of YK4.. 🥲
yes me too, i already have the japanese game but would be more comfortable to play in english or german since i'am not familiar with the battling elements all. so far i've never played RPGs like Final Fantasy or similar, so i'am not used to it and for now still too confused although i really like the 3D adaption, the style goes so well with Yokai Watch.

but maybe theres a chance, last news about Level 5 were promising...the decision of no longer trying on US or european market also had to do with staff quitting so they were also short on people working on localizations. maybe this has now changed...fingers crossed...

i guess i will try to get the movie referring to Yokai Watch 4, the story sounds so interesting
AdoptableAdoptable
thelobotauro

Post by thelobotauro »

I have never heard about this game before. How does it work??

Rn I'm binge-listening to Hatari songs
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

RN I'm getting settled at my computer desk, pondering what I should make to eat. I woke up a bit late and missed breakfast, and I'm hungry.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

Sabbo wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 1:01 pm
UkeSora wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 12:38 pm I still hope for that Switch release of YK4.. 🥲
yes me too, i already have the japanese game but would be more comfortable to play in english or german since i'am not familiar with the battling elements all. so far i've never played RPGs like Final Fantasy or similar, so i'am not used to it and for now still too confused although i really like the 3D adaption, the style goes so well with Yokai Watch.

but maybe theres a chance, last news about Level 5 were promising...the decision of no longer trying on US or european market also had to do with staff quitting so they were also short on people working on localizations. maybe this has now changed...fingers crossed...

i guess i will try to get the movie referring to Yokai Watch 4, the story sounds so interesting
Have you seeeeeeeen the new games?? I am hopeful for YOkai watch now!!

Just watched the Nintendo direct :)
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Post by Cyrrior »

UkeSora wrote: February 8th, 2023, 10:49 pm Just watched the Nintendo direct :)
I just watched it aswell! What did you think about it?