Mallow wrote:Alola, dear Pokemon trainers, thanks for stopping by!
Have you been enjoying the release of Alola on Virtuadopt so far? I did for sure, although I've been superbusy the last few days. See, I've been working on a lot of new recipes, since I want to take over my family business one day, a restaurant to be precise. I still have a lot to learn though...
Well, since you are here, how about you help me out a bit? Two heads think better than one!
To make things short, I'd like you to come up with a recipe! Be it something delicious for yourself, something your Pokémon may enjoy, or even mixing some herbs together to make helpful medicine, there are (almost) no limits when it comes to cooking! Hopefully you can all inspire me with your creations! And who knows, you may even attract some Pokémon to have a look at what you've cooked up...
1) You may use any ingedients that are "canon" in the Pokémon universe. This can vary from main games to spinoffs or even manga or anime. As long as you can provide source materials, everything goes!
2) All your descriptions should be written in english.
3) Only one entry for each user.
4) If you have been banned at any time during the contest, you may not enter.
5) You may edit your entry as many times as you like during the contest, but once it ended, you may not anymore. If you do, you will be disqualified.
6) You may draw pictures of your dish, just make sure to upload them somewhere save so they won't get deleted during the judging.
7) When putting together your recipe, make sure to follow some logic. If you, for example, want to make up a certain Malasada-recipe, chances are high it will only be served in the Alola region and you can only get ingredients from this region.
8) Let your creativity flow, you don't have to stop at a simple recipe. Descripe your dish in any ways possible!
9) Make sure to post your entry in the entry-topic, this topic here is mostly for asking questions etc.
The contest will end on the 14th of November 2018, 23:59 server time!