Spring Contest 2014

Only Official Contests, managed by Virtuadopt staff belong here.
blazingdragon

Re: Spring Contest 2014

Post by blazingdragon »

Well, as impatient as we all might be, our art is simply fabulous! Everyone deserves some ice cream and a clap on the back (Ice cream may be substituted for those who do not like it and/or are lactose intolerant).
VICTORY TO ALL!
REMEMBER:
We are all winners, which makes our victory all the more rewarding, b/c we share it with others!!!!!!!!

(sorry if my post is kinda annoying...) :D :D :D :D :D
Adoptable Image
Collecting flying types and joltiks! Please check out my pokemon art on my DeviantArt: http://stormfeather-cat.deviantart.com/
kimelliie

Post by kimelliie »

Can't wait for the results! :lol:
There are a lot of entries and a lot of beautiful ones. Lot of creative people around here and everybody has done its best.
But I guess we have to wait another 30 days or so xD might the a while because of the number of entries hahah
Collecting: Piplup and evo! & birds
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
DonDon

Post by DonDon »

Well, as impatient as we all might be, our art is simply fabulous! Everyone deserves some ice cream and a clap on the back (Ice cream may be substituted for those who do not like it and/or are lactose intolerant).
VICTORY TO ALL!
REMEMBER:
We are all winners, which makes our victory all the more rewarding, b/c we share it with others!!!!!!!!
I would love some of that ice cream! And I don't think it's annoying because it's true. I loved everyone's entries and I'm happy for all the people who got to enter. Everyone is so creative!
Spoiler:
My Spirit Animal

WhisperingTheif

Post by WhisperingTheif »

Ugh, I'm so excited for the results. I've been on the edge of my seat since the contest started. I hope everyone gets something~ You all did so well~
ImageImageImage
blazingdragon

Post by blazingdragon »

WhisperingTheif wrote:Ugh, I'm so excited for the results. I've been on the edge of my seat since the contest started. I hope everyone gets something~ You all did so well~
Truer words have never been said :D :D :D :D ^_^ :D ^_^
Adoptable Image
Collecting flying types and joltiks! Please check out my pokemon art on my DeviantArt: http://stormfeather-cat.deviantart.com/