• 330 gramms of mild fresh moomoo cheese, softened
• 50 gramms of Moomoo Butter
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 6 Chancey eggs, separated
• 3 tablespoons of flour
• 3 cups mixed fresh berries, such as Oran berries, Sitrus berries, Pecha berries and quartered Lum berries
• Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Preheat your oven to 300°. Butter with piece of Moomoo Butter round cake pan and dust with granulated sugar.
In a medium bowl, combine Moomoo cheese with granulated sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla and beat at medium speed until smooth. Beat in the egg yolks, 2 at a time, incorporate them. Beat in the flour at low speed.
In another bowl, using clean beaters, beat the egg whites until firm but not dry. Beat one-third of the whites into Moomoo cheese mixture, then gently fold in the remaining whites. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 40 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Use part of berries to prepare Pokebrocks (2-3 from each berry) and some Poffins for decoration of cake.
When the cake is cool, put mixture of berries on it and pour it with Confectioners' sugar. Decorate it with pokeblocks and poffins.
Piece of this cake can be used during a battle to restore HP of your pokemon and cure any status conditions or before Contest to increase some stats of your pokemon.