Lots of art!

Just show us what have you made lately. Nothing is needed, besides will to show us your creations.
PhantomP1

Lots of art!

Post by PhantomP1 »

Aha, it must have been a while since I posted here!

Anyway, I wanted to show some drawings! I will link bigger images to prevent stretching the page, though.

Here's one:

One of my original characters! His name's Avero, though he's a puppy here (and a lot friendlier looking). He's an original species of mine, named 'Illumi'.

One of my original characters, Griff! She's a Plushlin, an original species that seem to come in many shapes... They always are round, tiny, and cute looking! You can see cat Plushlins, Fox plushlins, even Illumi plushlins! This is typical about plushlins, that they look like other creatures!

The science Furret!

http://img10.deviantart.net/ba78/i/2016 ... aee1em.png
This is one of the drawings that holds the watermark I actually use in daily life when I want to print out my drawings. All characters are mine~ The bat is named Etherna, she's pretty big! The man with long hair and a white lab coat is named Frederic, while the one on the left with the green sweater is named Sophius. Both have glasses, and are family! The man with the hat, 4 arms and a spider on his hat is named Larvor, while the spider is named Blacky. The man with the black and red hair, angry look and black coat is named Phantom, while the lizard he's holding is named Phana, she's blueish purple, and is really cute~

http://img15.deviantart.net/98ea/i/2016 ... a0epbg.jpg
This was a gift for my friend on Deviantart! She loves pokemon, as much as I do!

http://img00.deviantart.net/cc67/i/2016 ... 9wrk9o.jpg
Last one! These two are two characters of mine! The lizard is also Phantom, while the rabbit like creature is named Bon, she's one of a kind! This was done for easter~

I think I'll leave it with this! I wanted to post a few drawings about Gen 7 pokemon, but I'm not sure if there are people who'd prefer not to see them.
Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!
Image Quick, before he runs! Fetch it!
Pokeartist152

Re: Lots of art!

Post by Pokeartist152 »

Oh I remember most of these drawings! They all look great! The Illumi and the Plushlin were some of my favorites of your drawings. :) I love the way you drew their eyes~ Hehe the Furret is cute too. Personally I would love to see the Gen 7 Pokemon drawings. ^-^
My top 5 favorite Pokemon:
digirap

Re: Lots of art!

Post by digirap »

Your art's really great ! I love the detail & shading in the fur, and the style itself is really cute !! ^^ The science Furret is really creative, it's really gonna hunker down on that book.
I would definitely love to see some Gen 7 Pokemon as well !