Looking for Moderators

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
ho-oh10101
Location: Floating over Rainbows and...RAQUAZA! I THOUGH WE AGREED THAT THIS AIRSPACE IS MINE!

Re: Looking for Moderators

Post by ho-oh10101 »

Username:Ho-oh10101
Your timezone: GMT
Why do you want to be a staff here? i like the site and i would
Any experience in modding? no but i can learn
Any additional profits? yes, i have good ideas and i have many ideas for artwork for promos
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable

These are my Promo's and NO-ONE can touch them!(Unless you're leveling them up of course!)
Also, listen to this! http://nyan.cat/
Fraizen

Post by Fraizen »

Username: Fraizen
Your Timezone: GMT +1
Why do you want to be a staff here? Because thats the perfect side for me . Here are so many user and I wanna help you out if you have problems or other things. I want to make this site famous in Germany and help you out expecially about spamer or cheater and for events.
Any experience in modding? Yes I'm mod in a couple onlinechats for and from friends and I controll everything and its very cool and after a short time I understand everything.
Any additional profits? I am online every single day and sometimes even every single night. I'm not the best person in englisch but I just understand a lot of things quickly. I know the rules since I am busy with it. I can also help new users so it would be very nice and cool if we can work together :)
Click ALL my Pokemon in my Box 1 not only the Eggs and I reclick you ^_^
Ignition

Post by Ignition »

Username: Ignition
Your timezone: GMT +2
Why do you want to be a staff here? I love the game,so why no help if i can ? :)
Any experience in modding? Yes on diferent games,but none at the moment ! And il learn fast if its something i dont know !
Any additional profits? I dont relly know...i just like the game and wana help theats all ! Dont need or want enithing !
MichiyoSaitou

Post by MichiyoSaitou »

Username: MichiyoSaitou
Age: 12........................... (I know I'm very young....... But please ignore my age)
Your timezone: East, I think.............. Romania anyway
Why do you want to be a staff here? Because I want to help this site in a way or another, and to help it grow.
Any experience in modding? Yes, I've been an admin on a lot of other sites, global moderator at more sites too, and moderator on some sites.
Any additional profits? Depends hat this "additional profits" means. if it means if I want to be payed, then no.
Last edited by MichiyoSaitou on June 17th, 2011, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

Username: Buttercup
Your timezone:UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Why do you want to be a staff here? Because I like helping people, I love this site, I enjoy obeying the rule and I would like to help more.
Any experience in modding? Yes I have, I have experience modding in on the computer and in real life. A person told me to monitor a site for a month. She said I did a excellent job
Any additional profits? I will try my best to help people on this site, I dont do sprite and banners. I like to draw. I am on almost everyday. So I hope you consider letting me be a moderator. ^_^
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
If you enjoy anime and manga join ❤~The Anime Clan~❤
Golden Flygon

Post by Golden Flygon »

Username: Shiny_Flygon
Your timezone: GTM + 1
Why do you want to be a staff here?
Because I really enjoy this site and I'm online every day. I want to help people, and maybe I can draw for this site =)
Any experience in modding?
No, but I'm very interested in learning more.
Any additional profits?
My hobby is drawing Pokemon figures and I have a great knowledge about Pokemon from all generations. Additionally I know the specias rules of your site. If you are interested in my work you can look at my drawings
I would be very happy if I could work with you on your site.
ImageImageImage
Pikawelt

Post by Pikawelt »

Username: Pikawelt
Your Timezone: GTM +1
Why do you want to be a staff here ?
I'm online every day, I know the game very well, I can help other people and I have fun
Any experience in modding ?
I'm an admin on two sides have lots of experience and know how something like this works
Any additional profits?
Since I have two websites, I can make good banners. I want to help the new members how the game works and learn the game quickly
Made by Pikugia

sugarstrings

Post by sugarstrings »

Username: Sugarstrings
Your timezone: GMT -5
Why do you want to be a staff here? I'd like to be a staff member here to help increase the number of members and to help keep things running smoothly.
Any experience in modding? Yes, one of which was for several guilds on VampireFreaks.com and on my own website (down for lack of funds.)
Any additional profits? I am currently taking a level two Graphic Design class, giving me access to programs that would allow me to create banners and such for the website. (I go to art school.) I also have extensive Pokemon knowledge, although still learning about Generation V, and can be online almost everyday for up to eight hours.
inuyashagirl521

Post by inuyashagirl521 »

Are you still taking applications for this?

Username: Inuyashagirl521
Your timezone: I'm not sure, Alabama, US timezone. =(
Why do you want to be a staff here? I enjoy talking to people and participating in the forums.
Any experience in modding? I have modded an IRC chatroom that lasted for several months, then I took sick and the chat had to be shut down.
Any additional profits? Je parle Francais (I speak French) as well as English This makes me capable of communicating with more than English speaking users.
Click my eggs in box one, please? <3 Click here to make a Meowth smile by helping!~
Avatar by Ugh-First-Aid on Vdexproject.net
Axew

Post by Axew »

Username: Axew
Your timezone: GMT+0 (England)
Why do you want to be a staff here? I'd like to be part of the staff team as I enjoy the site quite a bit (from what I've seen), and I feel it's only fair to help out in return
Any experience in modding? I currently moderate a chat room on a website called 321chat.com. (Under the name 'Samoo' on there) Although, the part I moderate isn't the forums, I believe the principals are still the same; by keeping the community of wherever in line, helping people out where needed by pointing them in the right direction, and punishing people where necessary.
Any additional profits? I'm usually on at regular times through the afternoon (3:45pm my time) for about half an hour or so, then I tend to check the site now and then after that. I also have a decent amount of knowledge in Graphic Art. I usually do requests for people by making them banners in their signature etc, and incredibly familiar with the art program I currently use (Paint.NET)

I doubt I'm the sort of person you're looking for, but just having a shot at it. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
♫♦♦♫ Axew's ♫♦♦♫ Mamba's ♫♦♦♫
Image Image ♫♦♦♫ Image Image
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Kams

Post by Kams »

Username: Kams
Your timezone: -GMT
Why do you want to be a staff here? I like virtuadopt and i've got a lot of free time. I can help this site.
Any experience in modding? I'm Mod on websites www.kamilkoza.hpu.pl, www.fantastyka.npx.pl and www.adipedia.hpu.pl
Any additional profits? I'm online max 5 hours a day, i can click 500 Virtuadopts in ten minutes, and i'm making amatour websites for free. I will work hard for mod range.
I promise!
ImageImageImage
Looking for Poochyenas! Feel free to PM me!
_Lucario_

Post by _Lucario_ »

Username:_Lucario_
Your timezone:GTM+1
Why do you want to be a staff here? Because I really like this Site(as erveryone ^_^ ) and what to help. I have also much free time, so I can be often on.
Any experience in modding? I am Mod on the Site http://darkdragons.forumstech.com/. And I had a few years ago my on Seite with a Forum.
Any additional profits? I am ervery Day on, because we have also PCs in the School. But somethimes I got very Hard work to do and so it can happens that I on some Day not so often online.
As I already said, I had my on Site and so i know much about the Work of a Moderator. Plus I have also an Account on the biggest German Community http://www.bisfans.de, where I learnd much about the work of a Moderator.
Click the Pic
AdoptableAdoptableImageAdoptableAdoptable
Man-united

Post by Man-united »

Username:Steven123456789
Timezone:GTC+1
Why do you want to be a staff here: I want to be a staff here because i love pokemon and this site and as you know i'm on here most of the time.
Any experience in modding:Yes, i am a mod on Pokemonespisode.org and used to be a mod on pokefarm.org.
Any additional profits: I know i have not been here long but i love this site and ever since day 1 i wanted to help. I hope you consider me. I also want to help evryone stick by the rules.
Thank you
Steven123456789
Lambuck1

Post by Lambuck1 »

Username: Lambuck1
Your timezone: EST, GMT -5
Why do you want to be a staff here? I've always loved to help others , even when it comes to dedicating my time or even money.
Any experience in modding? Yes, Ive been a moderator on a Role playing forum called Argonian Island that held over 5000 role-players. Ever sense they moved the site, I quit for personal reasons.
Any additional profits? I am a very dedicated worker, I love to problem solve and put a smile on those around me.
-Edit- Also had to mention Im a graphic artist and my Portfolio is listed below =p
https://sites.google.com/site/gblamkinportfolio/home
\/ \/ If you enjoy clicking you should join! \/ \/
ImageImage
SacredPegasus

Post by SacredPegasus »

Username: SacredPegasus
Your Timezone: EST
Why Do You Want To Be A Staff Here?: I love this site, and that's saying something because I've only been here for several weeks. I'm only really active here, and I'll be able to spend a lot of time here.
Any Experience In Modding?: Yes, I was a moderator on the TwoTailed Fox forums before it shut down.
Any Additional Profits?: I find myself to be very mature and I can handle extreme situations with ease. I am also very addicted to this site and I spend most of my 'online time' here.
Shadow Blast

Post by Shadow Blast »

Username: Shotterken
Your timezone: GMT +1
Why do you want to be a staff here? I like Virtuadopt, I like helping other players out.
Any experience in modding? I have a dutch mafia game, where I am admin. I also moderated on other games. And a forum once. This would be something different and I like it.
Any additional profits?
In the vacation, I have much time to be on Virtuadopts. Being a moderator will give me a boost to keep coming to this site every day.
8eevees

Post by 8eevees »

Username:8eevees
Your timezone:5+(kuwait time)
Why do you want to be a staff here?i would like to help with the fourms and help the mods out
Any experience in modding?no...
Any additional profits?i can sprite really well for the dex entries and i have great ideas if you ask me and i can stay online for 1-9 hours a day and i know i seem like a noob but i registered in august and i lost everything......

so i hope you accept me or just letting me be a mini mod would be great :)
99canet

Post by 99canet »

Username: alexandredias1234
Your timezone: European time.
Why do you want to be a staff here? I think that Virtuadopt is the best pokémon site ever, and it will be a pleasure to help VA.
Any experience in modding?I was a moderator at this site: http://goofans.com/
Any additional profits? I spend 2-3 hours in VA everyday.
I would love to be Moderator. Please, accept me as a moderator.
Last edited by 99canet on November 26th, 2011, 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jaxems137

Post by Jaxems137 »

Username: Jaxems137
Your timezone: Pacific (-8 hours)
Why do you want to be a staff here? I love this place!!!
Any experience in modding? I have modded on another site, not much though...
Any additional profits? I'm afraid to tell someone they are doing something they shouldn't be. I guess that helps xD
credit to MarsBar2
papousek

Post by papousek »

Username: papousek
Your timezone: uh... Im central Europe
Why do you want to be a staff here? Im here for long time and i love this page!
Any experience in modding? Hmm not too much, Im not coder but i have "blog" with Pokemon here: http://secret-world-of-pokemon.blog.cz/
Any additional profits? Profits? Hmm I could be good for heping new users and some more things...

Im trying my luck.. :?
Im collecting Wingulls, any offers? PM me please and choose something from my trade box.
Loves:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable