[Halloween 2016] You are cordially invited to...

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
Karasume

Re: [Halloween 2016] You are cordially invited to...

Post by Karasume »

I already miss quickly hatching my eggs in the CE. ):
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Saaaaaame I put 55 credits on my eggies this morning and they're still on 55 ;-;
loly27

Post by loly27 »

I didn't realize it was ending so soon... Been so busy lately and didn't get any of the promos ;-;

All well, maybe next year
Cheers~
Ferngirl

Post by Ferngirl »

Hell, I found out about the clicking event three hours before it ended... All my clicking could not get anywhere close to one of them.
I wish it had been advertised on the front page... I always miss them otherwise
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
Ryou_Kimura
Daisuki Bruno-Chan

Post by Ryou_Kimura »

Ferngirl wrote:Hell, I found out about the clicking event three hours before it ended... All my clicking could not get anywhere close to one of them.

Gothorita was on the frontpage and with it a link to this topic...

Btw...just recognized the 3 promos are untradable. Why?
The orginals were tradable and the time we had them in the raffle, they were tradable, too.
Main Collections: Sandshrew, Chatot, Lucario, Shellos (blue), Corviknight
Side Collections: Girafarig, Swablu, Joltik, Minccino, Skiddo, Snom
Vixena

Post by Vixena »

Think promos usually start untradable and become tradable later on or something.

Darn, I wanted a Vuldoom. Only about 3k clicks, the site kept lagging out whenever I'd try to do a clicking spree.

Back to waiting for the house to get updated I guess. Can't wait to see what this Pokeball is for, I'm hoping to catch a new promo.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
jirachi100

Post by jirachi100 »

Vixena wrote:Think promos usually start untradable and become tradable later on or something.
Some of them I think have been untradeable for far too long. An example is Birthday Audino.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImageImageImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

The click exchange tends to work best when there's a desirable incentive for using it. Genesect has overstayed its welcome, like Arceus before it. Well, without the Halloween adopts around, the incentive is lost to many people. Thus, the click exchange is back to being quiet because there's nothing in there for people to want to click for.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I wanna click for my eggies to hatchy ;-;
Vixena

Post by Vixena »

To me the money and credits for my Pokemon is incentive enough, but I guess if you had no main goals it could get pretty stale. I still have a lot of Pokedex to fill, as well as Pokemon I want to be high level just to look impressive. *pokes Grace* Like her.
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

It would be very cool if the staff kept doing this idea. Users seemed to get these adopts fairly quickly(excluding myself, I dont have a lot of time juggling work and such), so if in the click exchange say, every 10,000 clicks you win the promo. I clicked probably 6,000 adopts and didn't win a single "Contratz"(assuming the slots was still in play)
It would be nice to work towards a tangible goal, instead of hoping for something randomly to show up.
Tango

Post by Tango »

With the slots being such a low chance to win anything, and the promo being the only thing I have to wait around for the slots page to load, I don't even bother waiting for that page. I don't have a Genesect, may have won one by now but I'd never know it. I found that I could turn my 1000 clicks/hr into 2500 clicks/hr by not waiting for that page to load and by golly I'd much much much rather increase my clicking rate than wait for page loads trying to witness the minuscule chance to win something.

I really appreciate that the item rewards just get added straight away though XD Without that I probably wouldn't have switched to this method of clicking, and would be going extremely slow just to make sure I didn't accidentally close the tab like the first time I got a congrats @.@ Impossible to get back to the page in that situation, which sucked. It's a shame that this way I can never achieve Genesect on my own but honestly I think the more clicks is the better option as it means I'm spending less time clicking to not get any slot win.

This also made the Halloween clicking promos amazing for me. It also seemed to bring around more people into active clicking. The Top 50 counts from before & after the event are in the tank. A half hour of clicking and I'm securely in the top 2 all the time. Maybe a minor clicking promo award (or three that it randomly picks between) would help bring that number back up?
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Ryou_Kimura
Daisuki Bruno-Chan

Post by Ryou_Kimura »

Vixena wrote:Think promos usually start untradable and become tradable later on or something.
For freebies that's right. That's to avoid using the system and create accounts only to get it and trade it.
But not for normal promos, especially not for old ones, plus they had had a re-release in the raffle once and this was the 3rd chance to get them.
Main Collections: Sandshrew, Chatot, Lucario, Shellos (blue), Corviknight
Side Collections: Girafarig, Swablu, Joltik, Minccino, Skiddo, Snom
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

We decided it would be for the best to make them temporarily untradable. Having them as guaranteed click prizes or in the raffle are two seperate things. The former has always been an issue regarding multiple accounts to get more than each user should be able to, thus we made this decision. They will be tradabale again in the future, though, but for now it will remain like this.
49ER

Post by 49ER »

Ryou_Kimura wrote:
Ferngirl wrote:Hell, I found out about the clicking event three hours before it ended... All my clicking could not get anywhere close to one of them.

Gothorita was on the frontpage and with it a link to this topic...

Btw...just recognized the 3 promos are untradable. Why?
The orginals were tradable and the time we had them in the raffle, they were tradable, too.
Actually, not only the new Halloween promos are untradeable, but all the original ones were also made untradeable, which seems unfair or may be a glitch? Also the promos are separate on special dex which means we cannot complete our dex unless we have the
Promo AND 2nd star type, and with the trading of all of them being disabled, we cannot complete it unless we had original ones before the event
Tango, I believe the genesect is a prize exclusive to the click exchange. Now that's the HW clicking event is over you might want to try with click exchange. If you get a congratz there, you cannot miss it
Adoptable
Marurarura_93

Post by Marurarura_93 »

49ER wrote:Also the promos are separate on special dex which means we cannot complete our dex unless we have the
Promo AND 2nd star type, and with the trading of all of them being disabled, we cannot complete it unless we had original ones before the event
Actually, even if it appears twice on the special dex, when you click on it you go to the same dex number. I only have this new Halloween Vuldoom but both images are colored
♥ Click us ♥
Vixena

Post by Vixena »

Oh, so the 1st/2nd/3rd markings just indicate that the Pokemon was distributed more than once? Those always confused me.
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

49ER wrote: Actually, not only the new Halloween promos are untradeable, but all the original ones were also made untradeable, which seems unfair or may be a glitch? Also the promos are separate on special dex which means we cannot complete our dex unless we have the
Actually the images in the dex are only repetitions. The normal promos and the 2nd star promos all have the same dex entry, whether it's the halloween promos or legendaries like Mew. This is also why all of them are currently untradable. Seperating them would've been a huge chaos.
Also, I said they are only temporarily untradable.
Knuseron

Post by Knuseron »

The second floor has officially been made available to play! :)

To access it, make sure you have clicked everything on the first floor and basement!

Enjoy! :)
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
Zelos
Chosen of Tethe'alla

Post by Zelos »

Okay... I seem to have a probem with the Haunted Mansion. Gave the Pokéball to the kid, found an item and clicked the symbol on the wall. Asked me if I was ready for the last challenge, of course I clicked yet, solved the puzzle... and then it told me I am not done yet and that I cheated... ?
Got no adopt and now I am stuck. Nothing is clickable anymore.
Did I ruin my chance to get the adopt... ? D: