Why do you want to be a staff here?
From the moment when I joined VA I love the concept of VA. I would like to help new people introducing on VA so they will get a chance to see the nice things of VA. I also would like to help other people out who have questions or who have suggestions for improvement. I am highly interested in thinking forwards for improving VA in the near future as far as possible off course.
Any experience in modding?
I have been the moderator of the crewforum at http://www.bondscoachspel.nl
for several years. There were 3 main tasks, namely answering questions about crews, organizing contests and at last but not least keep an eye at the forum. I think the size of the game was equally to the size of VA. I think it’s a great indication of my skills in modding.
Any additional benefits/skills?
Volunteer work (organizing skills
Actually I do a lot of volunteer work to help the community. Here are some examples:
- Treasurer at the tabletennisclub, which means I am in control of the financial administration and I can participate in decisions of the board.
- Organizing a tennistournament for the youth with over 150 participants! I am in control of the total preparation and execution during the playing week. During the week I will get some help from volunteers, mainly parents. I am in the lead and I have to take the important decisions.
- Organizing toss evenings at the tennisclub, which means people come to play doubles and I will make the schedule for the evenings in rounds of half an hour.
- Supporting other people with different events, like tennistournaments.
- In the past I have organised a tabletennistournament in the christmas holliday for kids of the primary school. We had about 100 participants.
I’m very easygoing and I can communicate well with other people. It’s in my nature that I would like to help people. Never say no is one of the things I have heard the most of other people talking about me.
Thanks for giving the opportunity to introducing ourselves for this function