Pokemon family!

If you are fan of RPGs, you may play them here.
Scarlet Tears

Pokemon family!

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 5th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Pokemon Family!

This is a world where only pokemon walk the planet. Like humans they have houses, jobs, a marridge and youngsters. They have to deal with the same problems humans face. They have to find a way of earning moonstones (that's pokemon money) to make a living. In some families only the father works, whilest in others both parents work. It's a life with many problems as some are struggling to make ends meet.

You are one of these families! Can you keep life running smoothly? Or will you be on the streets?

Rules
-Atleast five sentances per post.
-No limit to the amount of characters you own. Just keep them active.
-No godmodding
-No killing
-Follow all VA rules

Form
Name:
Age(newborn, toddler, child, teen, adult):
Pokemon:
Married:
Kits:

Me

Name: Cheer Spark
Pokemon: Raichu
Married: Yes, she is married to Zuthor Spark.
Kits: Yes, she has two. Hollie and Jake.

Name: Zuthor Spark
Pokemon: Raichu
Married: Yes, he is married to Cheer Spark.
Kits: Yes, he has two. Hollie and Jake.

Name: Hollie Spark
Pokemon: Pichu
Married: No
Kits: No

Name: Jake Spark
Pokemon: Pikachu
Married: No
Kits: No
Venom
Location: A little English village that no-one here's probably heard of. :)

Re: Pokemon family!

Postby Venom » August 5th, 2010, 3:53 pm

Name: Oscar Guile
Pokemon: Scizor
Married: To Luna Guile
Kits: Lloyd, Greg and Cyber (who was adopted)

Name: Luna Guile (who probably won't be played much)
Pokemon: Scizor
Married: To Oscar
Kits: Lloyd, Greg and Cyber

Name: Lloyd Guile
Pokemon: Scizor, newly evolved
Married: Nope.
Kits: Not in a million years.

Name: Gregory Guile
Pokemon: Scyther
Married: No, but occasionally plays kiss chase at school and with Lloyd.
Kits: No way.

Name: Cyber Guile
Pokemon: Weavile, as he was adopted.
Married: Nope.
Kits: Not in a million years.
Occupation: The 'new kid' in Lloyd's school. Or just a schoolboy.
Spoiler for Venom Notices:
If I'm not that active, blame exams and stuff.

ImageImageImageImage
Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 5th, 2010, 4:23 pm

((Accepted.))
Venom

Postby Venom » August 5th, 2010, 6:58 pm

((=)
I've never seen a roleplay like this before! I just hope it works better than mine is. My RP is the Dragon Tower one, and it needs more members. T_T))

ImageImageImageImage
Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 5th, 2010, 7:53 pm

((Mine is quite experimental. I don't know what's going to happen.))
Venom

Postby Venom » August 5th, 2010, 8:03 pm

((Same with mine, the plot just came off the top of my head.
Looks like we're in the same boat at the moment.))

ImageImageImageImage
Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 5th, 2010, 8:31 pm

((Let's start and see if anyone joins as we go along.))

It was an average morning in the Spark household. Jake was refusing to get out of bed. Cheer was feeding cute little Hollie. Zuthor had just finished his breakfast. "Hunnie can you get Jake up? He's going to be late for school." Cheer said as she held onto a spoon full of toddler food. Zuthor nodded. He wandered up the stairs. Carefully, he opened the door. Inside was a teenage pikachu sleeping on a messy bed in a messy room. Zuthor picked up a glass of water that rested on the bedside table. He aimed the water at his son. Splash! "Aaah! It's raining indoors! Oh, it's just you dad." Jake jumped up from his bead. "Your mother wants you to march down those stairs and eat breakfast fast. I've got to go to work now." Zuthor swiftly exited Jake's bedroom. He then set off for work.
Venom

Postby Venom » August 5th, 2010, 9:46 pm

((Maybe Jake, Lloyd and Cyber can go to the same school!))
The Guile household was a small one. It was the best that Oscar and Luna could afford for their children, Lloyd and Greg. Lloyd had his own studying place that he could peacefully do his homework in, although it usually got trashed, like his room. Lloyd and Greg had only just moved out of having the same bedroom (what with Lloyd getting tired of Greg talking to himself and Greg tired of Lloyd's 'scary snoring'), and what with Lloyd insisting on letting an abandoned Weavile, Cyber, stay in with the Guiles, Lloyd had never had a bedroom to himself. At least it was better having someone the same age as himself sleep in his lower bunk.
Greg was up painfully early, as usual, with the cymbals that Luna should never have bought him.
Clang! Clang! Clang!
As normal, Lloyd was first to grumpily get up and shout at Greg.
"My ears are ringing, and it's 4:00! Go back to bed!" Greg tried to look sorrowful and cute, but Lloyd picked him up by the wings and started towards Greg's room.
"Lloyd! Don't be so...irritable! And Greg, how many times do I have to tell you NOT to start banging things at four in the morning! Downstairs, both of you!" Oscar didn't pause for the 'aww' from both the children, and dragged them downstairs.

Oscar seated them on the family sofa, and the room was in silence for a while as Oscar thought up a punishment.
"Lloyd. You're grounded for two weeks."
"What? But...what about the paintball trip?"
"Yes, to save withdrawing the money. But no arranging to go out with anyone or see a mate, otherwise paintball's cancelled." Oscar paused for a moment. "And Greg...no drum kit for your birthday. It'll have to wait until Christmas."
Greg looked as if he was about to cry, but Lloyd thought, 'Oh come on, your birthday's in November, you seven-year-old brute!' and got up to leave the room.
"Lloyd. Sort out your school stuff before you go back to bed. You can do your lunch while you're at it, to save me a job. If you've got time you can do Cyber's while you're at it."
"What? But then it'll be 6:00 and I'll have to have breakfast!" Lloyd protested.
"I'll go and get Cyber up so that you both share the pain then!" Oscar left the room, dragging Greg behind him.
The start of another 'nightmare' day for Lloyd.

ImageImageImageImage
KimmyKirby

Postby KimmyKirby » August 5th, 2010, 10:01 pm

Coolness! This is going to a fun RP~
Name:William Gale
Pokemon:Gallade
Married:Yes. To Lia Gale
Kits:Ral, Ralia, Kiaki, and Wishes (Adopted).

Name:Lia Gale
Pokemon:Gardevoir
Married:Yes. To William Gale.
Kits:Ral, Ralia, Kiaki, and Wishes.

Name:Ral
Pokemon:Ralts
Married:No.
Kits:NO.
Occupation: Ralia's Twin brother, Brat. Goes to Gregory's school.

Name:Ralia
Pokemon:Ralts
Married:No
Kits:NO.

Name:Kiaki
Pokemon:Kirlia.
Married:Nope.
Kits:Zero.
Occupation:The 'Book girl', A.K.A. The shy girl that spends most of her time reading books. Goes to Lloyd's School.

Name:Wishes
Pokemon:Jirachi
Married:no
Kits:No
How many fools could a fool fool if a fool could fool fools? If a fool would fool fools, how many fools would and could a fool fool? How many fools should a fool fool if a fool could fool and would fool fools?

Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 5th, 2010, 10:12 pm

((accepted))

Zuthor was happily walking to work. Meanwhile, Cheer was having trouble with Hollie. Hollie kept on crying. Cheer had tried everything. She puzzled over what could be troubling such a little one. Jake slipped out of the house to avoid the noise. He dashed off to school on his skateboard. As usual, he didn't wear the protective helmet. It was just like him to do that.
KimmyKirby

Postby KimmyKirby » August 5th, 2010, 10:56 pm

(Thanks Power~)
"Wake up, Kiaki." Lia Gale said to her eldest daughter. Kiaki twirled out of bed. "Everyone is already up. Were having waffles for breakfest!" They both went downstairs. The Gale family got there waffles and all sat down. Ral and Ralia were messing around, William kept adding syrup, Kiaki was eating silently, Wishes kept wishing for mini-waffles, and Lia was eating neatly and helping Wishes.
~~~*~~~
"Have fun at school!" Lia said to Ral, Ralia, and Kiaki as they raced to their schools. "Have a nice day at work, honey." Lia kissed William softly on his cheek. "Bye!" He got in his car an drove to work. "Now Wishes, what do we use to eat waffles?""Forrkk?" Lia laughed. "That's right!"

(OMG waffles!~)
How many fools could a fool fool if a fool could fool fools? If a fool would fool fools, how many fools would and could a fool fool? How many fools should a fool fool if a fool could fool and would fool fools?

Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 6th, 2010, 8:21 am

Jake had made it to school. He did his usual routine. That consisted of goofing around on his skateboared. He didn't care what others thought. He was just too hot headed all of the time.

It was a quiet day for Zuthor. The odd person wandered into the doctors surgery. Most of the time he just listened to his thoughts. He became bored quite easily. So, he phoned up Cheer.

"Hello Cheer!"
"Hello Zuthor."
"What's that noise?"
"It's our little one. She won't stop crying."
"Why don't you bring her over. I will try and work my magic."
"Thanks Hun... Your a star."
"Bye Cheer."
"Bye Zuthor."
Emeraldis

Postby Emeraldis » August 6th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Oooh~! This looks fun!!! May I?

Name: Otak'ri
Pokemon: Flygon

Name: Haro'wa
Pokemon:Trapinch

Name: Yafi'go
Pokemon:Flygon
Married:to Toru'ga
Kits:Otak'ri, Haro'wa

Name:Toru'ga
Pokemon:Flygon
Married:to Yafi'go
Kits:Otak'ri, Haro'wa

And you forgot whether they were guy or girl. XD
Clickies, pweese?
Dragon Cave
DragonAdopters
Oh, and my poor Pokémon... They're HERE.
Thank you~
Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 6th, 2010, 1:11 pm

((Accepted))

Cheer was now at the doctors surgery where her husband worked. Zuthor greeted Cheer. This followed by a rather noisey greeting from Hollie. Zuthor held onto his precious toddler. He looked over to his tired wife. "I will figure out why she is crying. You've done all you can dear." He spoke over the sound of Hollie's cries. He took over. Zuthor did his usual patient examination routine. He looked shocked when he took her temperature. "Cheer... Hollie's got such a high reading on the thermometer. She's seriously ill." He said in a shocked tone. Cheer looked shocked yet sad. "Our poor baby." They both cradled the ill toddler. Still, they remained shocked be the discovery of her illness.

Meanwhile, at school Jake was over doing the skateboarding tricks. He was skateboarding down the handle of the stairs. He skateboarded over anything that caught his eye. The teachers grew angry with worry of his safety. The head teacher stopped him. Then took away his skateboard. She forced a very angry Jake into the school building.
Venom

Postby Venom » August 6th, 2010, 6:48 pm

Lloyd and Cyber arrived at school, Lloyd on his new skateboard (they were all the rage), Cyber on Lloyd's old bike (still cool, but not as cool as the skateboard). Cyber was a little nervous, as this was his first day at Lloyd's school, and was a little afraid that his colouring would cause trouble (he's like the Weavile in my siggy).
Lloyd preferred speed to tricks on his skateboard. He bolted down the path, ducking under some bike stands, only to be stopped by...
Another teacher.
And it just happened to be his spoilsport maths teacher. Lloyd could think of nothing better to say than, "This is Cyber. He's a new kid. Can I show him round?"
Only to end up inside the school building, en route to the head's office.

Oscar dropped Greg off at his school, who immediately started playing kiss chase with some girls in his class (who, as usual, he couldn't catch). Oscar made his way back to the car (I presume they have cars) to drive to work, across the other side of town. Everyone else knew it as 'the old place on the outskirts of town where you buy fancy ornaments and the like'. Oscar knew nothing about the fancy ornaments thing, as he worked in the tools section.
((I must say, your RP's doing better than mine, Power. T_T))

ImageImageImageImage
Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 6th, 2010, 7:22 pm

((Must just be luck. I guess.))

Jake wasn't in the mood for teachers. He sat in maths thinking about his skateboard. He knew all kinds of tricks he could do. He just didn't like wearing a helmet. He believed that it made him look stupid. A teacher disrupted his maths lesson. She had a note for Jake. She gave Jake the note. Then left the room. Jake read it. His face grew deep with worry. "Sir... Please can I leave the room? My little sister needs me. She's ill." He spoke worriedly. The teacher nodded. Jake headed out of school without thinking about his precious skateboard. He ran for the surgery where his dad worked.

Meanwhile. Cheer wrapped up little Hollie in a nice warm blanket. Zuthor gave Hollie some toddler medicine. He hoped that it would bring down that temperature of hers. Saddly, it was a failure. The two had tried their best. Zuthor's medicine wasn't enough to cure such an illness. Jake burst in through the door. He gasped for air. Sprinting there sure was tiring. He wandered over to his sister. "Mum... Dad... Is Hollie going to be okay?" He asked. They turned to face him. Tears dripped down Cheer's cheek. "We don't know." Zuthor spoke up quietly.
Venom

Postby Venom » August 6th, 2010, 7:45 pm

Maths...was...so...boring. And now his skateboard had been confiscated...he just couldn't manage double maths. Especially not what with the morning he'd just had. And the teacher seemed to have a grudge against him now. Why ask Lloyd about algebra? Lloyd was useless at algebra.
He and Cyber seemed so alike. They seemed to be doing synchronised falling asleep. They hardly noticed one of their classmates leave the room.

PE at Greg's school, and they were learning the basics of hockey. Although hockey sticks and Year Two children never seemed like a good idea. Despite that, the lesson seemed to be going well. The only bad thing that happened was Greg falling over his hockey stick (like the usual dork who is useless at PE). He landed on his wing, which didn't seem to be hurt that much, just Greg was shrieking.
Must've been something to do with the manhandling this morning. A Scyther's wing wasn't normally that fragile.

ImageImageImageImage
Scarlet Tears

Postby Scarlet Tears » August 6th, 2010, 7:56 pm

Zuthor couldn't leave his work. Cheer took Hollie and Jake home. All they did was worry. Cheer had put Hollie to bed. Jake refused to leave Hollie's side. He had promised to teach her how to play catch after school. That wasn't going to happen. Zap, crackle! Sparks buzzed around Hollie's pink cheeks. She was in pain. There was nothing Jake could do. He couldn't stand seeing his little sister in pain. It sent a tear to his eye. Cheer saw him crying. She turned to Hollie and knew why. "This has gone past little illness level. I'm phoning out some paramedics. None of us can can help her now. We tried Jake. That's all we could do." Cheer tried to cheer him up. She then phoned for the paramedics.
tyu48

Postby tyu48 » August 7th, 2010, 2:43 pm

Will Warner (M)
Adult (38)
Zangoose
Married-Yes. Ryan Warner
Kit(s)- Yes 1. Destiny Warner
Occupation- Writer

Ryan Warner (M)
Adult (41)
Zangoose
Married- Yes. Will Warner
Kit(s)- yes. 1 Destiny Warner
Occupation- Painter

Destiny Warner
Teen(16)
Zangoose
Married-no
kit(s)-No
Occupation- waitress at local cafe. High School Student
Last edited by tyu48 on August 7th, 2010, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click them please.
Emeraldis

Postby Emeraldis » August 7th, 2010, 5:26 pm

Otak'ri wandered through the halls. I'm really bored, he thought. I wish there was something interesting to do... At that moment, a teacher hurried over to him. "You're late for class!" He scolded. "Alright, I'll go, just keep your fur on. Miserably walking through the halls to class, Otak'ri wondered how Haro'wa was doing. Maybe she was painting. She loved painting. Walking through the doors of his English class, he sat down and got his books out. Doodling absentmindedly on his books, he wondered when he would get to lunch.

Haro'wa was busy writing a story in her school. It was about how Otak'ri, her brother, had accidentally flipped over as a Trapinch. The teacher, a Wigglytuff, looked over her shoulder and read a few paragraphs. "Wow, Haro'wa, you are a really good writer! You should publish this to the school newspaper!" "Wow, you think so? That would be great, thanks!" Smiling with happiness, she skipped to her next class.

Toru'ga hurried through the hospital. A big Machamp bumped into her. "What's wrong?" she asked. "There's a call for paramedics. There's something strange going on with a kid." "Well, I can't do anything about that, sir. Thanks for the information anyways." Nodding to the Machamp, she continued to her patient. "How are you feeling, sir? Is everything alright?" "Just fine, ma'am. Everything's wonderful." The Seaking's horn had become infected, so they had to cut it out. Checking the screen that monitored his vitals, she was assured that everything was fine.

Yafi'go was just finishing up a lecture on mechanics. "Alright, I want a three-page lecture on how an engine works. Due Friday." "Uh, sir?" A student was studying the floor. Most of the students were gone for the day. "Yes? Is there something you wanted to ask me?" "Yes, sir. I was just wondering, how do pistons work again? I'm sure I have it in my notes, but I've looked over and over again and it's not there." "Well. That is quite serious. " And with that, he launched into a lecture about pistons. When he finished, the student looked at him and said, "Wow! Thanks, sir. I'll be sure to finish that report you gave us!" Nodding, Yafi'go turned back to his belongings and packed them away.

((Is this okay? Or should I describe the whole day?))
Clickies, pweese?
Dragon Cave
DragonAdopters
Oh, and my poor Pokémon... They're HERE.
Thank you~

Return to “Roleplaying section”