PokeFalls RP

If you are fan of RPGs, you may play them here.
potioncat

PokeFalls RP

Post by potioncat » September 18th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Oh no! The pokemon world is leaking into Gravity Falls! What do we do now?
We RP, of course!
Us pokemon trainers will help the confused people of Gravity Falls by teaching them about our world!
I will be playing the people of Gravity Falls, and you guys will be pokemon trainers!
Bio: Name / Gender / Main pokemon / Personality
So here's how it happened:

Dipper and Mabel sat on the porch on the Mystery Shack, Mabel drawing, and Dipper reading a book, chewing on a pen. Suddenly a rip in the space time continuum appeared! Dipper looked up from his book. "Uh, Mabel..? WHAT IS THAT?!" Dipper yelled, pointing to the rip in space time continuum. Suddenly, strange creatures started appearing from it! "What is going on?!" Mabel asked. The strange creatures all went off in different directions, then people started appearing. "Who are you?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Dipper demanded. One of the people looked confused, then walked up to them, holding out his hand. "Er.. Greetings. My name is Professor Oak. Uh.. I don't.. Necessarily know what's going on.." He looked around. Dipper was too confused to shake his hand, so Professor Oak just put his hand down. "Er.. Do you know where we are?" Professor Oak asked. "I... Uh... Er.. Um.." Dipper sat down, apparently this was too much for him. "My name is Mabel. This is Gravity Falls! Where are you from?" Professor Oak shook her hand, then said, "I come from Pallet town of the Kanto region. I guess I have a lot to explain.."

LATER, AFTER MABEL AND DIPPER HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT POKEMON!

"So.. You capture these creatures, called Pokemon you say?" Dipper asked. "Are they.. Dangerous?" Professor Oak nodded. "Some are." Dipper thought for a moment. "Can we catch them?" Professor Oak nodded. "You'll need pokeballs." He handed pokeballs to both Dipper and Mabel. "I'm going to find my way around." Professor Oak said, walking away. Dipper tossed the pokeball between his hands. "Huh.."

WELCOME TO THE RP! WE BASICALLY CATCH POKEMON AND HELP OUT THE PEOPLE OF GRAVITY FALLS!
YOU MAY REPLY TO MY RP NOW!
:)
Image Image
RaptorBlu3

Re: PokeFalls RP

Post by RaptorBlu3 » October 5th, 2016, 12:32 pm

Bio: Blue / Male / Kyogre(PLZ If not I want shiny Umbreon / Loyal
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
ImageImageImage
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 5th, 2016, 5:33 pm

RaptorBlu3 wrote:Bio: Blue / Male / Kyogre(PLZ If not I want shiny Umbreon / Loyal
You have to be a trainer, sorry.
Image Image
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 » October 6th, 2016, 1:16 pm

oH, i forgot!
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
ImageImageImage
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 15th, 2016, 12:56 am

people! please! :(
Image Image
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 15th, 2016, 12:58 am

Well, I'll start an RP with myself! Bio for my character: Clover // Female // 13 // Brown hair // Blue eyes // For some reason, she didn't get a normal starter Pokemon, so instead she has an Eevee. By now it has evolved to Umbreon. //
Image Image
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 15th, 2016, 1:15 am

Clover walked up to Dipper and Mabel. "Hi. I'm new in town." She waved at them. "Hi!! I'm Mabel. And this is my nerdy brother, Dipper!" Mabel grinned. "Are you one of those people who trains Pokemon?" Clover nodded. "This is my Pokemon." She threw a pokeball on the ground, and her Umbreon emerged. "Most of the time I keep him out, but I was TERRIFIED when I had just gotten here. I didn't want him to get hurt." Dipper stared at the Pokemon. "Might I ask what type of Pokemon it is?" He inquired. "Oh, he's an Umbreon. He evolves from Eevee. He's one of the 8 evolutions of Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Sylveon. And Umbreon, of course." She explained, crouching down to scratch Umbreon's ears. Dipper's jaw gaped open. "How many Pokemon are there??" He asked, dumbfounded. "Hundreds. Thousands, maybe." Dipper just stood there, speechless. "Seriously, he's weird." Mabel whispered in Clover's ear, and she snickered.
Image Image
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 19th, 2016, 1:48 am

potioncat wrote:Clover walked up to Dipper and Mabel. "Hi. I'm new in town." She waved at them. "Hi!! I'm Mabel. And this is my nerdy brother, Dipper!" Mabel grinned. "Are you one of those people who trains Pokemon?" Clover nodded. "This is my Pokemon." She threw a pokeball on the ground, and her Umbreon emerged. "Most of the time I keep him out, but I was TERRIFIED when I had just gotten here. I didn't want him to get hurt." Dipper stared at the Pokemon. "Might I ask what type of Pokemon it is?" He inquired. "Oh, he's an Umbreon. He evolves from Eevee. He's one of the 8 evolutions of Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Sylveon. And Umbreon, of course." She explained, crouching down to scratch Umbreon's ears. Dipper's jaw gaped open. "How many Pokemon are there??" He asked, dumbfounded. "Hundreds. Thousands, maybe." Dipper just stood there, speechless. "Seriously, he's weird." Mabel whispered in Clover's ear, and she snickered.
Dipper turned red in the face. "Mabel! I heard that!" He fumed, scowling. Mabel looked away innocently and Clover mirrored her. Dipper frowned and walked away. Clover shrugged. "Boys," She joked scornfully, and Mabel laughed. "Hey, look! A Rattata! This could be your first Pokemon!" Clover gasped. "Omigosh, you don't have a starter! It's gonna be a lot harder without a starter!" Clover shrugged. "Just use my Pokeballs. Rattatas aren't hard to catch," She explained, handing Mabel some Pokeballs. She tossed the Pokeball at the Rattata, and the Pokeball kept rocking back and forth. Finally, it stopped. "You caught it!" Clover exclaimed, grinning. Mabel grinned back, and picked up the Pokeball. "Alright, let's get you a starter!" Clover said, motioning for Mabel to follow her.
Image Image
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 21st, 2016, 12:48 am

Mabel skipped after her. "I think I know where the Professors are." Said Clover, running to a store. They walked through the automatic doors. "Which one do you want?" Clover asked, looking over the rows of starters. Many calls of "Charmander!" and "Tepig!" and others were heard. Mabel felt something poking her on the back, and she looked back. "Sorry I stormed off earlier. Guess I get upset too easily, huh?" Dipper asked, smiling. "Yeah. Way too easily." Mabel grinned, punching her brother's shoulder. They both laughed. "Well, I noticed you're picking out Pokemon. Can I join in?" Dipper continued. "Yeah, sure!" Clover said, smiling. Clover walked around, looking at all the Pokemon crying out happily at the people. A Pokemon suddenly caught her eye. "Cha! Char!" It exclaimed, jumping. "Can I have this one?" She asked Professor Oak. He nodded. Meanwhile, Dipper looked around at all of the Pokemon. A Pokemon sitting at the back caught his eye. This Pokemon wasn't calling out. It just kind of sat there calmly. He walked up to the Pokemon. "Uh.. Hi. Want to be my Pokemon?" The Pokemon considered him for a moment, then smiled. "Snivy." The Snivy said, nodding. Dipper tossed the Pokeball at it, then let it out. He walked back to Mabel and Clover. Mabel was holding Charmander in her arms. "Char!" Her Charmander said happily, rubbing his head against her arm. "I found my Pokemon," Dipper said, gesturing to the Snivy at his feet. "This is mine!" Mabel exclaimed, petting Charmander. "Well, let's go." Said Clover, shiny Umbreon at her side. "Hey, Clover, let's make our Pokemon little sweaters!" Mabel exclaimed, grinning. Clover grinned back. Umbreon tried to run away, but Clover caught him. Snivy saw this and motioned to Dipper, and they sneaked away, unnoticed. "That was a close one. I need to hang out with BOYS.." Dipper muttered. "Snivy!" Snivy agreed. So, later, they were sitting on the roof of the Mystery Shack. "I need to get some friends," Dipper sighed. Snivy snickered at him. Dipper glared at Snivy, then lay flat on his back, setting his Pitt Cola beside him. "I'm bored." He said, staring up at the sky.
Image Image
Skipachu

Post by Skipachu » October 22nd, 2016, 10:55 pm

Stats Requseted: Zeb/Male/Shiny Marill/Funny and goofball

Code: Select all

select all
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 22nd, 2016, 11:58 pm

Skipachu wrote:Stats Requseted: Zeb/Male/Shiny Marill/Funny and goofball
You have to be a human.
Image Image
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 23rd, 2016, 6:41 pm

Snivy shrugged. "Snivy!" Snivy climbed down into the mystery shack. "Hey, come back!" Dipper exclaimed, jumping down after him. He spotted Snivy's retreating tail and dashed out the door. Dipper followed him into the forest. Snivy tapped Dipper's Pokeball then pointed to a Pokemon. "What is that?" Dipper asked. "Marill!" Said the little blue Pokemon. Snivy used tackle on it, and it fell back, and Dipper threw a Pokeball at it, and caught it. He picked it up and put it in his pocket.
Image Image
Skipachu

Post by Skipachu » October 24th, 2016, 12:02 am

I am human. Look at the stats. I did it right.

select all
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 24th, 2016, 3:18 am

Skipachu wrote:I am human. Look at the stats. I did it right.
Oh sorry XD
Accepted!
Image Image
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 24th, 2016, 3:20 am

potioncat wrote:Snivy shrugged. "Snivy!" Snivy climbed down into the mystery shack. "Hey, come back!" Dipper exclaimed, jumping down after him. He spotted Snivy's retreating tail and dashed out the door. Dipper followed him into the forest. Snivy tapped Dipper's Pokeball then pointed to a Pokemon. "What is that?" Dipper asked. "Marill!" Said the little blue Pokemon. Snivy used tackle on it, and it fell back, and Dipper threw a Pokeball at it, and caught it. He picked it up and put it in his pocket.
Dipper looked around. "Uh.. Where's the exit?" He asked, and Snivy shrugged, looking around nervously.
Image Image
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 » October 25th, 2016, 10:44 pm

My stats are right too... :P
ImageImageImage
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 27th, 2016, 4:43 pm

RaptorBlu3 wrote:My stats are right too... :P
oh sowwie
Image Image
Skipachu

Post by Skipachu » October 27th, 2016, 8:42 pm

potioncat wrote:
potioncat wrote:Snivy shrugged. "Snivy!" Snivy climbed down into the mystery shack. "Hey, come back!" Dipper exclaimed, jumping down after him. He spotted Snivy's retreating tail and dashed out the door. Dipper followed him into the forest. Snivy tapped Dipper's Pokeball then pointed to a Pokemon. "What is that?" Dipper asked. "Marill!" Said the little blue Pokemon. Snivy used tackle on it, and it fell back, and Dipper threw a Pokeball at it, and caught it. He picked it up and put it in his pocket.
Dipper looked around. "Uh.. Where's the exit?" He asked, and Snivy shrugged, looking around nervously.
"Here." I said. I was just a normal person when these two crazy things happened. By the way, my name is Zeb. "Aren't you going to say thanks to me for saving you?"

select all
potioncat

Post by potioncat » October 27th, 2016, 11:58 pm

Skipachu wrote:
potioncat wrote:
"Here." I said. I was just a normal person when these two crazy things happened. By the way, my name is Zeb. "Aren't you going to say thanks to me for saving you?"
(why didn't you put 'by the way, my name is Zeb' in quotation marks?)
"Well, you didn't give me the chance!'' Dipper said. "Anyways, thanks. Now, I gotta go." He said, walking away, Snivy following him.
Image Image
Skipachu

Post by Skipachu » October 28th, 2016, 8:49 pm

"Wait. You have to answer some questions from the PokeLeague and me before you get out." And I really did.

select all