Pokemon Liberation - A Team Plasma RP

If you are fan of RPGs, you may play them here.
Casper

Re: Pokemon Liberation - A Team Plasma RP

Post by Casper » December 13th, 2012, 3:52 am

((Vege, we use those LiberateBalls. And I'm pretty sure from the trainers who control them is whom we liberate from. I don't know if I'm right, you should really ask Mimi about this.))

I clasped my hands on Midnight's shoulders, who looked horrifed at what I had just done. "Midnight..." I whispered, to the horrifed Purrloin. "It was for the best. You don't know what they go through. Trainers keep them trapped in those balls, and only keep them for stegenth. And make them fight all their battles. It's just a way for Pokemon to be the slaves and trainers to be the owners. It's a horrible misunderstanding. Friends? That's just baloney." I then said. Midnight nodded. Shard hissed and then Midnight hissed as well. "Knock it off you two." I then said, in total disomfort.

Leon Kuwata

How do you keep food from going bad, rotting, or spoiling?
You teach it to be good.
vegetunks937

Post by vegetunks937 » December 14th, 2012, 8:48 am

((thnx caspy is it okay ))
staru used tackle. vespiquen used pursuit. both attacks were critical. Both fainted. He forgot the way from where he came. He remembered at the start of his journey once he founded a map. He took out his map and walked according to it. He was in front of a pokemon center. He said " Thanks god ". His starly was recovered and he saw a trainer shouting on his pokemon Bidoof. Vege used LB on the bidoof to liberate bidoof. When the trainer saw Vege doing this he was very angry and he got into a fight with him. The fight ended up badly. Both trainers were wounded. They stopped and left that place. Vege had an first aid pack. He used it and recovered his wound. One nurse of the PC asked him what happened and he told the whole story. The nurse told him that the boy is always angry and never loves his pokemon. His name was Andy the nurse told him. He caught his starly in a pokeball and his staru was now lvl 10. From that day Vege and Andy were sworn enemies.

((now defeated 4 pokemon and caught 2 and liberated 1 poke. that makes 8 * 500 = 4000 ))
loly27

Post by loly27 » December 14th, 2012, 10:51 am

((Casper, a patrat named Patriot? Interesting.
Truthfully, I actually wasn't about to liberate the Dewott. I gotta do that now I guess, cause I want it C:))
Dewott nodded. Grinning, he took the sharp shell off of his stomach and threw it at an apple. Slicing through the stem with ease, the shell came back like a boomerang, all the while I had a horrified look on my face.
"What do you think your doing!?" As the boy returned his pokemon to it's pokeball, he looked at me with a confused look on his face.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"All you did was ask him to cut an apple, then right after all your going to do is return it into it's cage?" I growled.
"Cage?" A puzzled look crossed his face. "Oh, you mean the pokeball. Why shouldn't I?"
Cheers~
Casper

Post by Casper » December 15th, 2012, 1:19 am

((I actually liberated a Miccino a few posts before.
loly, can Team Plasma members communicate with eachother?
And sad Dewott. Mean trainer.))

I looked around. Pokeballs. Those things are evil. I looked down at mine. I strictly used them for catching Pokemon to make a team that would work alongside me to liberate Pokemon. So they can be free. But, should trainers not have access to this mechanical devises? I was all so confused.

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
vegetunks937

Post by vegetunks937 » December 15th, 2012, 8:46 am

He was roaming in the city. Just then a boy older than him came and challenged him. He said " let play with 1 pokemon. If u lose then you have to give me your pokemon with whom you are playing and vice-versa." He accepted the challenge. Vege sent out charu. The other one sent out bulbasaur. Fire vs grass. The battle was a furious battle. At last his charu won. After that charu was lvl 16. vege also got one bulbasaur. Vege used pokeball on it. Bulbasaur was captured.

((Now defeated 5 caught 3 and liberated 1 this makes 9* 500 = 4500
Mimi-Chan

Post by Mimi-Chan » December 15th, 2012, 2:57 pm

((vegetunks937, should Charu evolve by now? It's at it's level where it CAN evolve, just asking. Also, $ is already accounted))
ImageImageImageImage
My clickbox is my first box, by the way.
Casper

Post by Casper » December 15th, 2012, 10:57 pm

((Vege, that was a smart way to recieve a Bulbasaur. x3))

I continued to walk. Maybe I'll ask Skye, Leader of the Team Plasma about my theory of the Pokeballs. Maybe she'll agree to not have trainers access them things. I looked around. Midnight tugged at my leg. "What is it?" I asked. The Purrloin pointed at the Pokemon. A Zorua? What was it doing here? Zorua's usually aren't in these areas. I got close to it, it began to growl. "You a trainer's?" I asked. It shook its head. "Wild?" It then nodded. "I want to free those who suffer from trainers. These are Midnight the Purrloin and Shard the Seviper. Wanna join us and free all Pokemon?" I then said. Zorua thought for a moment and nodded its head. "Great. Here. Tap your paw on this button." I then said. Zorua did as ordered, and went inside. She was now hitting the inside with her paws. I let her out. "You're captured. Now, come along. I won't put you back in there unless you have to be healed at a Pokemon Center." I then said. "And I'll name you Mystic. Sound get to you?" I then asked.
"Zorua!" The Zoura yelled in agreement. I smiled at Mystic, she was hopping along. Behind me. Next to Midnight, and ahead of Shard.

((Captured a Zorua. So that means +$500 dollars which should now be a total of $1500 on the front page.))

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
vegetunks937

Post by vegetunks937 » December 16th, 2012, 4:56 am

Mimi-Chan, I will evolve it in this fight. Casper, thanx and gratz for ur zorua

I saw a tree shaking. I climbed up to see what is there. I saw a boy plucking some mangoes. I saw his what was he wearing. He had the same clothes as Andy. I asked " who are you ". He replied gently " I am Sam. I am the brother of Andy and you?" I said I am vege nice to meet you. I asked him about his brother. He said he had left his home and he was searching for him and thought to rest for a while. I asked him for what reason he left his house but he didn't told me. I sad goodbye to him and left him. He asked me for a match. I accepted it.I asked my charmander to get out. When he came out. s color changed into white. I remembered that pokemon evolves like this. My character changed into charmeleon. Sam sent out bulbasaur. We had a great battle. At last my charmeleon won. He was now lvl 20.

Defeated bulbasaur that makes 5000 $
Casper

Post by Casper » December 16th, 2012, 7:28 am

((Vege, thanks. And I just noticed that I hatched a Zorua. ^^))

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
loly27

Post by loly27 » December 16th, 2012, 9:35 am

((Wow. I've read through all of these posts and no one has failed to catch or tame a pokemon. Most likely we should change things up a bit D:

Casper, congratz! And yes I am quite sure we can interact with each other. I also don't think that the trainer was being 'mean', just doing what he thought was 'right' X3))

"The reason why you shouldn't is because your just using the pokemon. Pokemon aren't meant to be battled with, or used as tools. I'm trying to liberate that kind of stuff and your basically shoving everything I work for right back at me." I growled. Taking a step closer, the boy stumbled back, his hands raised defensively.
"Now, I'm giving you a chance. Either get beaten and have your pokemon forcefully taken from you, or be a good boy and just hand them over." Luffy and Alistair growled and lept in front of me, fully ready to attack.
"Uh, uhm..." The boy looked around. "Silver and Scorcher, help!" He cried, tossing out the two pokeballs in front of him. Silver was apparently the name of the Dewott, while Scorcher was a scraggy.
Cheers~
Casper

Post by Casper » December 16th, 2012, 10:27 am

((loly, I'll switch things up then.
And when I was fighting the wild Purrloin a little back, I was on the verge of failing the capture.))

I looked around, I had a Pokeball prompted in my hand. "One more team member?" I asked them, they nodded as I smiled at them. What caught my eye, was the Miccino that ran away from me when I was only a baby girl. ...Micci! I knew it was her. She was always a fiesty one. I looked down at Mystic. "You ready?" I asked. Mystic nodded and came into combat. "Mystic, bite!" I ordered, Mystic ran towards the Miccino and used bite. The Miccino used headbutt. Mystic fell back a ways. Eyes narrowed, the Miccino smirked at us. I narrowed my eyes, my lips curled into a snarl. I knew Mystic was doing the same. "Mystic, use scratch!" I ordered. Mystic then scratched at the Miccino, doing 3 scratches. But, was knocked out by the move uproar. "Mystic!" I yelled in complete horror. I held Mystic in my arms, setting her down by Shard and Nightmare, I pointed at the Miccino. "Nightmare. Attack for revenge." I said. "And use dark pulse." Nightmare nodded, and used dark pulse at the Miccino. It was hit, and the Miccino was weak. I threw a Pokeball. Was it a capture...? Dun-dun. Dun-dun. Dun-dun. ...No click. The Miccino came back out, my hands clenched. I decided to flee. I couldn't have the rest of my team become hurt just like what had happened with Mystic. I walked around, finding a revive on the ground. I gave it to Mystic. "Feel better?" I asked, she nodded towards me. ...BERRIES! There were a hundred of berry bushes! I hurried to them and picked a bunch of Oran and Sirtus berries. "Here. Eat." I said, as I gave the berries to Mystic and Nightmare.

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
Kira234

Post by Kira234 » August 3rd, 2013, 6:02 am

Form:
Username: Kira234
Team Plasma Name: Kira
Starter(Seviper, Patrat or Klink): Seviper
Appearence(Black/White or Black 2/White 2):Black 2
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pupperyy

Post by Pupperyy » February 20th, 2015, 7:00 pm

Form:
Username:Pupperyy
Team plasma name:Pup (short for pupperyy xD)
Starter:Klink
Appearence:Black