Pokemon Liberation - A Team Plasma RP

If you are fan of RPGs, you may play them here.
Mimi-Chan

Re: Pokemon Liberation - A Team Plasma RP

Post by Mimi-Chan » December 9th, 2012, 3:15 am

((Casper, Accepted!))
ImageImageImageImage
My clickbox is my first box, by the way.
loly27

Post by loly27 » December 9th, 2012, 3:58 am

Me, Luffy, and my newfound Lillipup friend set off back to the forest. Not much was said on the way, not that there was anything to say.
Catching and training pokemon wasn't really my job. I love to befriend pokemon everywhere I go, and my job is only to get trainers to stop abusing their pokemons abilities. Sure having pokemon is really cool, but can you believe that some trainers only want to fill up their pokedex, and leave them for just about forever in old, dusty PC boxes? A horid way to go if you ask me.
I had already made up my mind to go back to the spot where I found lillipup, and I was pretty sure he could figure out how to get back to his home.
Cheers~
Casper

Post by Casper » December 9th, 2012, 4:04 am

((Mimi-Chan, thanks.))

I looked down at my Seviper. We had been walking for a while. Out there, I could have been bonding with those creatures, but I had made up my mind. And I can't change the past, what had happened in the past has already happened. At the corner of my eye, I kept an eye on Seviper. If there was anything I knew how to do, it was liberating Pokemon. From their trainers. Soon this world would have less trainers in the world. And it'd be better. This world is a total bust. I thought, I had 15 Pokeballs and 20 LiberateBalls.
I had to think of a name for my Seviper. It would be so plain to just call him Seviper. I thought for a moment, fangs, sharp tail, coil... What about Shard? I finally thought, as I looked back down at Seviper. "How would you like to be called Shard?" I asked. I was nervous. I had never gave a name to a Pokemon before, nor have I ever owned one before this very Seviper. To my relief, Shard seemed happy with the name, for he had tried to jump up and down in joy, but he was a snake.
He slithered behind me. We then heard a rustle in the tall grass. I stopped and looked at the tall grass. Should I approach it or ignore it? I slowly walkd towards the grass. Only stopping a few times, before I noticed Shard was looking me right in the eye, he wanted the chance to fight. I then got closer to the tall grass. Now hearing tiny footsteps.

((Would it be alright if it was a Purrloin that was in the tall grass?))

Leon Kuwata

How do you keep food from going bad, rotting, or spoiling?
You teach it to be good.
loly27

Post by loly27 » December 9th, 2012, 4:19 am

Kneeling down by the lake, I started to try and get the lillipup to go back to his home, wherever it might be.
"No, it's fine. Go ahead! I was just here to help." I grinned. The lillipup looked back towards the thick growth, but immediately sat down and stayed put.
"You... Don't want to go back?" Confused, I pet lillipup on his head. "Okay, then how would you like to come with me?" The lillipup jumped up and ran circles around me and Luffy, yipping excitedly. Luffy nodded to help me confirm his answer.
"Okay, then." I began, as soon as he finally settled down. "First off we need to give you a name. How does Alcoreon sound?" He nodded his head and if pokemon can smile, this one just did.
Cheers~
Mimi-Chan

Post by Mimi-Chan » December 9th, 2012, 4:25 am

((Casper, It's always Ok if there was a Purrloin in the tall grass))
ImageImageImageImage
iShy

Post by iShy » December 9th, 2012, 4:40 am

My eyes narrowed and I focused torwards the sound's source. I threw the Liberate Ball, and watched as a small group of 2 or 3 Pidoves scattered away quickly. Yet a barely audible clicking sound came from the grass. Most have been a lucky shot, I guess.
Seviper slithered behind me as I inspected.
>>Welcome to Hell<<
"This world is merciless, yet it has this strange beauty."
Casper

Post by Casper » December 9th, 2012, 4:48 am

((Mimi-Chan, thanks, again.))

I got closer to the tall grass. Until I was practically just a few inches away from the tall grass. Until the rustle came again. It was right in front of me now, about 5 inches in front of me, to be exact. The tail popped out a little bit, I watched it sway from side to side. A cresent shape at the end of the tail and color purple. Light purple, to be exact. I began to shake. I was nervous. It was my first battle. I anxiously sent Shard out into combat. The snake was in front of me, I stepped back a few feet. Engaged in the battle. Shard waited for a command. A command from me, me! I looked down at him. He knew Growl, Poison Sting, and Wrap. That was all for now. I began to shake again. The Pokemon then noticed it was a fight, as it jumped out of the tall grass, latching it's claws on Shard, it furiously scratched at Shard. Shard was hissing, it was being weakened. So this was the wonders of a battle...it was horrifying. Another reason to liberate Pokemon.
I then built up my courage. Ready to fight now. "Shard! Use Poison Sting!" I yelled, he opened his mouth, and hit the cat-like Pokemon with a Poison Sting. It hardly did any damage. This might take a while. I looked down, as the cat-like Pokemon ran back to Shard, now headbutting him. I gasped, as Shard fell back and hit the ground, to my relief, he had got back up. "Don't give up, Shard," I whispered to him, he felt better already. I then pointed at the cat-like Pokemon. "Shard, Wrap!" I ordered, the snake slitherd to the cat-like Pokemon and wrapped around it, it was caught in Shard's wrap! I then identified the Pokemon as it as caught in the wrap. A Purrloin. I then smirked. The Pokemon looked so weak. I then grasped a Pokeball. Now? I was anxious to try it out. I was ready to fling it with all my might at the Purrloin. And catch it. Liberating was no use, for this was the job of a Pokeball.
I grasped the Pokeball in my hand, my grasp got tighter, as I noticed the Pokemon had freed itself from the wrap. I wasn't paying attention! I then held the Pokeball tight. I was going to fling it, right NOW! I threw the Pokeball at the Purrloin, to my suprise, it hit the Purrloin and the Purrloin was stuck in the ball. I heard the Pokeball. Dun-dun. Dun-dun. Dun-dun. Click. I think I know what that clicking sound meant. It meant the Purrloin was caught! I smiled at my success now I had a greater chance to liberate Pokemon. But first...I had to bring it back to the Team Plazma HQ. That and my weakend Shard.
I was thinking of a name. If they let me keep the Purrloin, I needed a name for it. Perhaps Nightmare? Yeah, Nightmare was a great name for a dark type Pokemon tha had a cresent shape at the end of her tail.

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
loly27

Post by loly27 » December 9th, 2012, 5:14 am

(( Mimi, you should probably update the front page now that some people have gotten a 2nd pokemon ;3
And... How come my trainer is the only one to choose patrat? :L))
"I'm really sorry Alcoreon, but the only way I can keep and eye on you is if I catch you. It's not painful or anything, I promise." I held out a pokeball, and Alcoreon hesitantly put it's paw on it. An eerie glow surrounded him and he warped into the small transportable advice. As soon as I heard the small click noise, I set Alcoreon back out.
A crack came from a bush to the right, and a lillipup bigger than Alcoreon came out growling and snarling. Alcoreon whimpered and hid behind me. Looking up at me, he started to pretend to have a limp.
"So this guy right here is who got you in such a state?" I asked, and he nodded his head. "Well, do you want a rematch?"
Alcoreon hesitated for a moment, but Luffy from the side started to cheer him on, and he tackled the lillipup in it's side.
"Okay. So far he knows odor sleuth, tackle and leer." I recited. The opponent lillipup was unprepared for an attack, and he landed hard on the ground. On shaky legs, he stood up again and sniffed the air. It's mouth pulled up to it's side, snarling. "He recognizes him. That must be Odor Sleuth..."
Luffy cheered from my shoulder, watching the battle. "Keep watching, you might learn something." I whispered in his ear. Alcoreon jumped from left to right, rearing to attack again. "Alright, get ready. Alcoreon use tackle!"
Alcoreon slammed into him head strong, but this time the opponent was ready. The opponent seemed to grin and started barking at Alcoreon who took a shaky step back.
"Alcoreon, ignore him! Just use tackle again!" But I was too slow as the opposing lillipup slammed into Alcoreon. Alcoreon lay on it's side again, but got up once more and slammed straight into his side, causing the other lillipup to gasp in pain.
Fainting for a bout a minute, he got up once more and limped toward the forest, snarling and grumbling to itself.
"Great job!" Alcoreon seemed to change a little bit. Slightly older, and the muscles that were not there at all before shone out a little bit. "I guess that's a level up, huh? Good job!" I pet him on his head again, as luffy chittered excitedly next to him.
Cheers~
Mimi-Chan

Post by Mimi-Chan » December 9th, 2012, 3:03 pm

((loly27, because the others (including me) chose Seviper. Klink is like... FOREVER ALONE))

Me and Fang went into the woods again. In the grass, a wild Chikorita appeared! "Go! Fang!" I said. "Fang, use Sludge!" It was super effective! Chikorita was hurt, it was time to throw a Poke Ball! Dun-dun! Dun-dun! Dun-dun! Click! Chikorita was caught! I named the Chikorita Leaf. We went back to Team Plasma HQ.

((Leaf is a "she" and Fang's moveset (currently) is below:
Tackle
Wrap
Sludge))
ImageImageImageImage
loly27

Post by loly27 » December 9th, 2012, 4:41 pm

(( I wouldn't mind choosing klink, actually. But considering no one else chose patriot I wasplike, why not.
Also, throwing in some realism, I really don't think starters should be that easy to catch, considering the fact that in game finding starters in the wild is very rare, and basically the only way to get a starter is by a professor.
And considering you got a chikorita in a mostly unova Pokemon area, just wow O,o))
Cheers~
Casper

Post by Casper » December 9th, 2012, 9:56 pm

As we approached Team Plazma HQ, I looked back, to see Nightmare running towards me, with Shard slithering behind her. I smiled due to the fact that I hadn't lost either of them to some other Team Plazma member. Espically to a grunt. I entered the building. I had left a few hours ago to catch a Pokemon. Now that I had caught one, I had to make sure she would stay with me or stay at the building. I glanced back to see Nightmare and Shard. Shard was used to the building, but Nightmare...She was nervous the moment we entered the building. "It'll be alright, Nightmare," I said, she cringed at the call of her name. I had forgotten that I hadn't told her the name I had chosen.
I looked around. Where would I go? What would I do? And where was someone I can talk to when I needed to? I was become a little nervous myself.

((Can Pokemon evolve in the rp? Just wanted to know...
loly, I don't know why you were the only one to pick Patrat. I was going to choose Patrat, but I setteled for the snake. Reminds me of my favorite series.
Oh and um, loly, Patriot...?))

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
Mimi-Chan

Post by Mimi-Chan » December 9th, 2012, 10:46 pm

((Casper, They can evolve.
loly, Random pokemon appear in the woods. Not just Unova pokemon.))
ImageImageImageImage
Casper

Post by Casper » December 9th, 2012, 11:42 pm

((Great.
Can Team Plazma members communicate with eachother?))

I frowned when I saw no one I wished to talk to. Nightmare saw me frowned, as she tried to cheer me up, rubbing against my leg. "Don't," I whispered, it was an order. And she followed. I noticed her look away from me. Shard hissed at Nightmare. I narrowed my eyes at him, he only slithered a few feet away from Nightmare. Pokemon. How much I needed to liberate them from trainers, how free the world would be. If there were no more trainers in the world.

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
vegetunks937

Post by vegetunks937 » December 10th, 2012, 11:05 am

Mimi-Chan, I have also got 1 charmander add it to the main list plz

Vege's pokedex was broke by charmander while practising his fire moves. He went to lab hurriedly to repair his pokedex. In 1 hrs it was repaired. He was walking through the city. He saw a bush moving.. he went through the bush. A wild caterpie appeared. I sent my charu to fight. I said charu to use scratch. The caterpie used tackle. Charu fell because of the attack. Charu used growl. Caterpie used tackle. Caterpie attack fell and tackle ws a waste. Chart used scratch quickly and caterpie fainted. Charu gained some experience and is now at lvl 3
loly27

Post by loly27 » December 10th, 2012, 2:40 pm

(( Casper, Sorry, was on my Ipad last night. Auto correct loves to derp up my posts, doesn't it? ==
Mimi-Chan, I know not just Unova pokemon appear in the Unova region, I'm just saying that the chance of running into a starter like your chikorita pr vegetunks charmander seems incredulously rare.))

"Just thought I should let you know Alcoreon, that me and Luffy work toward freeing pokemon from their trainers." Alcoreon looked horrified. I guess he saw some trainers that actually had good intentions having fun with their pokemon.
"Tell me what you felt in that pokeball. Lost? Scared?" Hesitatingly, he nodded. "Let me tell you something. Those same trainers might look like they love their pokemon, but the truth is they only love the strong ones. And only because they are strong. The rest that they use to fill up for research and experiments are left in a cold dark pokeball for probably the rest of their lives." Alcoreon slightly flinched, but nodded showing he understood.
Suddenly another bush rustled nearby, and out stumbled a young boy trainer who was about the same age as me. "Oh, sorry, excuse me." He grinned towards me.
"I'm just here to pick some plants for my pokemon." He smiled, and took out a pokeball which contained a Dewott inside. "Dewy, do you mind getting some of those apples for me?" He asked.
Cheers~
vegetunks937

Post by vegetunks937 » December 10th, 2012, 5:16 pm

He came to know that a powerful pokemon can be found on the peak of mt. Coronet. He set out for the adventure. He was going through route no 216. He encountered a wild minun appeared. He took out his seviper for the fight. His wrap were not much affective on them but the attack of minun was affective as she was lvl 5. Seviper fainted. I took charu out and used scratch. It was affective on minun. She fainted. I took my pokemons to a nearby pokemon centre to heal them. In some hrs they were all right. My sevu was lvl 3 and chart was at 5.
Casper

Post by Casper » December 11th, 2012, 4:54 am

((loly, you're going to liberate that Dewott, aren't you.
Maybe I'll catch a Patrat in White 2 and nickname it Patriot then.))

I looked all around me. What had come to this world? I was to free all Pokemon. That was our goal. That was Team Plama's goal. I could hear the tiny footsteps of Nightmare. I glanced over my shoulder at the two. "No one's hear. Let's head back out and find some others. Maybe we'll frind a trainer who has a Pokemon we can free," I said, the two nodded in agreement, as we hurried back out. It seemed that we had been in the HQ for a while. I grasped a Pokeball. If it was wild, Pokeball. But if it was a trainer's, Liberateball. It was that simple.
I heard the rustle of grass nearby. The shape of an ear came up. Could it be? I've seen it before, long ago when I was like the age of three years. The ear consisted of the color gray. I heard the sound of a trainer. So, this wasn't the one. To bad. I put the Pokeball away in my pocket. Taking a Liberateball out, I held it in my hands, looking down at it. Yup. This was certainly a Liberateball. I waited, to see the trainer before throwing it.
I wanted to be aware if it was a Team Plasma member or not.

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
vegetunks937

Post by vegetunks937 » December 11th, 2012, 10:20 am

His both pokemons were very happy. They both got lvled up. Accidentally a pile of apples fell from above. He looked above. There was a satrly. She was taking the food to her nest. They gave her the apples. She nodded her head like she was thanking them. They followed her to her nest. They found a bunch of apples lying there. They saw a hoot hoot watching them. She was angry as they ate some apples. Vegetarian took charmander out and used scratch. Hoothoot used tackle. Hoothoot attack wasn't effective but charu's was super affective. The hoothoot fainted. The charu was now lvl 7. He learned a new attack ember. I went to lab to know more about pokemon species.

(Sorry Mimi Chan I got it now. Can u change 15 pokeballs into 14 pokeballs and 20 lb. I forgot to check the meaning of liberate. I though something like master ball. Sorry please edit it.)
Casper

Post by Casper » December 12th, 2012, 2:59 am

I was unsteady the first few moments. I stared at the Miccino, humming a song under my breath. I knew the song by heart. And was steady therefore, for now, that is. I then let Nightmare steady herself. "Nightmare, Scratch!" I yelled, the Purrloin yanked her claws out, scratched at her oppoment. I looked up, the trainer stared wide-eyed at me, in aye. She then told Miccino to use Tail Slap. I loved that move! But it seemed to dislike not being in the wild. I rolled the liberateball in my hands. "Nightmare, use scratch once again!" I yelled. Nightmare lunged at her oppoment. And then I threw the liberateball. Good. The Pokemon had been liberated. I was fine with that. It would run free and in the wild from now. I glanced at the girl. "Sorry. But it wanted to be freed..." I said, as I began to form a frown.
You better be sorry! That was my only friend! That had been what the girl had said to me. She was furious with me. I took her frien-warrior. I have to say, it looked happy to be freed from the girl's wrath. If I were a Pokemon, I'd want to be freed as well, just like that Miccino had wanted to be. Just like that Miccino.

Leon Kuwata

You teach it to be good.
vegetunks937

Post by vegetunks937 » December 12th, 2012, 9:51 am

I have defeated 3 pokes and caught 1 so should have $2000. I will write it every time so that mimi Chan would be aware of this.

The master there told him more about pokemon there species and there shiny versions. He thought of catching an shiny. He went back to the nest where we founded the bunch of apples. There were number of starlies. One of them who was helped by vege, came close to him and gave some Apples. He understood that they were working for the hoothoot. Then vege left for the city. He saw the same starly following him. He took him and said " okey you can come with us." They left that place. They were going through a different way. They saw a garden full of sunflowers. They also saw many combees flying. One of the vespiqueen saw them and she was very angry. Vege said his starly to fight.

I want to know something. We will liberate the pokemon but how or from whom we will free them
Last edited by vegetunks937 on December 14th, 2012, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.