Berry's Advent (Advent ended, thank you!)

Forum for unofficial contests. You have some spare Virtuadopts, and want to distribute them in form of contests? Do it here!
Bekidding

Re: Berry's Advent (Win a Month Premium!)

Post by Bekidding »

Farfetch'd, because Farfetch'd, as a pokemon, is as awkward and unoriginal as my entire existence. :)

Also I just really like Farfetch'ds. >__> So if I were to be a pokemon I'd want to be one I like...so Farfetch'd.
It's about reaching for the sky, having the courage, and willing to try
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
MewMisaki
Flaushiram ♥

Post by MewMisaki »

I would like to be a Latias. Why? First, Latias can fly and flying is a dream of many people. The feeling to be free and seeing the world from above, going wherever I want. Second, Latias has cool psychic powers. Lifting things with your thougts and so on. And last but not least, Latias is a dragon. A CUTE Dragon :3
AdoptableAdoptable
ColarFX

Post by ColarFX »

I'd love to be Darkrai. It's the coolest and most powerful pokemon at the whole pokemon world for me. I see myself when I look to it. That blue eyes opposes the dark aura of it's black body. And also it's have the coolest attack: Dream Eater! I have a lot of reason to love Darkrai, but I just can't explain all of 'em :lol: I hope you can understand my bad english :) And thank you all for this awesome contest =]
GirlWithWings

Post by GirlWithWings »

I would want a Ditto so I could populate the earth with any species I want XD
JK, I'd probably want a Goomy, because it matches my tested typing, and it's personility is of mine, so Goomy is my soul XD
If legends are allowed, I would be Mew, because it's adorable, mysterious, and can be anything it wants to, which applies to my fun-ness like mew, my mysteriously like mew, and my fickle-ness, so Mew is my "legendary self"
Spoiler for My Promos:
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
GhostGem

Post by GhostGem »

I Would Love To Be Sableye Because I Like The Way It Moves And The Way It Acts And Well I Love Every Thing Sableye Does. It Is The Cutest Ghost Type To Me :D
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

I really like Eevee, it is my absolutly favourite. But as a Pokemon I would like to be a Charizard. A big fire dragon which can fly wherever it wants *~*
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Sandslash666

Post by Sandslash666 »

Pokemon I would want to be:-Spinda

Why:- I just love the fact that Spinda's are adorable cuddly panda like pokemon that can confuse anyone simply by the way they walk or dance x3. I also like the fact that their eyes are basically swirls which makes it harder to 'see' if they are eyes or not hehe. All in all they are cuddly and adorable but can also pack a punch if needed as their not entirely weak which I love as Spinda's represent me quite well in those factors, I can confuse others (and myself) quite often and I can pack a punch if needed xP plus Spinda's can learn psychic type moves which is awesome as I love psychic moves hehe
Avartar by Ampora
Boo

Post by Boo »

If I were to be a Pokemon, I would pick Mew. I happen to love cats in general, and the colour pink. Mew is the psychic type, and I tend to be able to play mind games already in real life. There are also a few bonuses to being Mew, like the ability to fly whenever you want. Also, I think it'd be pretty sweet to be able to bounce on those adorable pink bubbles! ^^
Liffy
Tiempos De Furia

Post by Liffy »

I'd like to be a Flaaffy. Why? First of all: It's my PokéSona. There was no spectacular reason for this decision but I feel something connected with this Pokémon. Maybe it's because the endless cuteness. Maybe it's because I'm listening to electronic music. Maybe it's because I like thunderstorms. I'm not afraid of it, I'm just fascinated with lightnings. Everytime when I have the possibility to see them I could watch the scenario hours by hours. It might sound strange, if I think about those people who are scared of it, but I can feel calmness. If I where a Flaaffy I will therefore be able to create my own lightning, watching them at any time without having to wait for a thunderstorm. That would be a great imagination. I know... ridiculous. Ehem! uvu
♫ Manipulate the pulse, the pattern, the rhythm ♫
♪ Dominate the beat ♪

♪ Manipulate the pulse, the pattern, the beat ♪
♫ Dominate the world ♫
Shye

Post by Shye »

If I were a Pokemon, I would love to be a Ninetales for so many different reasons. First, I have always loved foxes, so being a Vulpix as my starter evolution would be the beginning of a dream. Once evolved, I could be groomed all day until my coat was as shiny as my many tails! If I found anyone being mischievous around me, I could easily warn them about the curse my tails could bring to them. Last, I would just love to be able to take care of other Pokemon with my fire abilities. That is why if I were a Pokemon, I would love to be a Ninetales!

Thank you~
~I plan to bring elegance and generosity wherever I go~
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
mewmewlili

Post by mewmewlili »

I would be Teddiursa ! First because I think that it's totally cute ! Who don't want to have a Teddiursa as a friend ? Then I like sweet things, and if I were a Teddiursa, I could eat Honey over and over! And no need to fight (that means no reason to get injured and beeing inable to take a nap or eat honey peacefully), because you just have to make your Babydoll Eyes and you're done ! Cool right ? ^^
Sorry for making mistakes, I'm french (:
Adoptable Smile ! AdoptableAdoptable Warning! Fan of Fairytail in approch!
-Beerchen-

Post by -Beerchen- »

I wanna be a Squirtle cause i really love to swim, and if i was an Squirtel i can swim all the time and have a cool sunglass 8-)
AdoptableImageImage
Thx for a-chan for my wonderful Pansage Beery Custom ♥
LF = STARRY DWEBBLE, SHINY CARVANHA & BLOSSOM DEINO! PM ME!
Permutation
.~.~.~.~.

Post by Permutation »

I'd like to be a Snorlax, cause i'll never think about the weight and can eat and sleep how often i want. I don't wear tight trousers and can lay down in the way of everybody i want, they can't move me from the spot i choose to lay down. XD I can listen to the Pokeflute and someday, when i eat enough every day my chances are very well for eating the whole world with one bite. :)
《♢●♢》 《♢●♢》
TheRaven

Post by TheRaven »

If I had to decide, I'd love to be a Talonflame. It combines my favourite types: Fire and flying. So it can fly wherever it wants and also knows how to defend itself. I guess it would be amazing to move across the endless sky and experience a different kind of freedom. And although there are much bigger flying pokemon out there (and even dragons!) a Talonflame would be agile and quick enough to keep up with them and dare them to race ;) Plus, I imagine Talonflames as sociable Pokémon which are close to groups of Fletchlings, Fletchinders and other bird Pokémon, so I would never be alone as a Talonflame and I would abslutely love that :3
Adoptable Image Adoptable
Kuvolviski

Post by Kuvolviski »

I would be an Altaria. There are many reasons:

*I love birds. Some are pretty, some are cute, some are really awesome. Almost all can fly, and the sky is a vast place. You can go everywhere through it, and has many breathtaking views. Flying means being free to go anywhere. Being a flying bird is all I wanted to be. Besides: Altaria is beautiful and have cloudy wings (It's so fluffy!).
* According to it's pokédex entry, it has a crystal-clear voice, it hums a beautiful melody. I can't sing without being an disaster. If I were an Altaria, I would sing my favorite songs, without worries. Oh, and I would sing to my best friends and my boyfriend c:
*Altaria isn't just a bird, it's a dragon! And there's a reason: Altaria is based on Peng, a Chinese legendary bird, with a dragon's head and cloud wings. I really like that it wasn't just based on a pretty bird with cloudy wings. Besides, I love dragons too, because they're gorgeous creatures with great power in general.
*A combination of bird and dragon sounds perfect to me!
*Both of it's forms (normal and shiny) are pretty.
*Being an Altaria means that I would have to be a Swablu first. Swablus are so cute! They land on people's heads and pretend to be cloudy-hats, it's so adorable! It's like they don't fear us, they just land on your head.
*Did I say that being a dragon-bird pokémon would be totally awesome?

I think that's all. English isn't my first language, sorry if there's anything wrong>-<
Thank you for reading c:
What are birds?

Take a look at my Trade Station!
PokemonRen

Post by PokemonRen »

I would be a Jirachi because I could float, talk, sleep and teleport everything! It would be epic :D
Zaramay

Post by Zaramay »

I would like to be a Flareon. Firstly, I always feel cold and it would be great to feel warm all the time. Secondly, it's easy to burn something and I think that can be very useful. Thirdly, fire is pretty dangerous (I think more than water) and it's also representing power and strength. Also eternity. So nobody would try to harm me, because they know how dangerous I am. The last point is, that it's so sweet and so charming. I would easily make friends *-* so that's why I would love to be a Flareon. :)
MOST WANTED SHINIES:

ImageImageImage
Catslover
I <3 Shiny's

Post by Catslover »

I would love to be a Entei :D
It's one of my favourite Pokemon, it's a Fire type, and a big cat <3
Also I would never be cold haha :P

Thank you very much for the PM :D
:king: AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable :wub:
ChiipS

Post by ChiipS »

I would like to be a Ditto, because being a Ditto I could "be" any Pokémon and "have" any skill

Thanks to Sarkany by the image group
[Click Box I] • [Click Box II] • [Shiny Box] • [TradeStation]
COLLECTING: Lapras, Azumarill, Castform, Mamoswine, Galvantula and Goodra
LIMITED: Lights Mamoswine, Rotom

Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

I would love to be a Mudkip. I don't know why exactly but I have a big affinity with this pokémon (maybe because he was my first starter ever in pokémon?). But if I have to say something, Mudkip is pretty cool, cute, lovely and also have a good voice XD, plus everybody love Mudkipz!!

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <