Berry's Advent (Advent ended, thank you!)

Forum for unofficial contests. You have some spare Virtuadopts, and want to distribute them in form of contests? Do it here!
Marurarura_93

Re: Berry's Advent (Win a Starry Musharna!)

Post by Marurarura_93 »

A. 2
♥ Click us ♥
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Pokemon Knight

Post by Pokemon Knight »

C.6?
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Autumn Zephyr

Post by Autumn Zephyr »

I'm gonna say A.2.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but thanks for doing this!
Wait, something ain't right here...
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Catslover
I <3 Shiny's

Post by Catslover »

B. 4 maybe?
:king: AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable :wub:
Loveless22

Post by Loveless22 »

A. 2
Sandslash666

Post by Sandslash666 »

a)2- maybe? xP
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Avartar by Ampora
CreepersGirlfriend

Post by CreepersGirlfriend »

maybe 4?
1. Could you take my eggs for a walk?
2.My Pokemon need some trainers.......
3. I WILL RECKLICK!!
If you PM me because i often forget to look
4. don't click this link...
BvVeen
Congratz! Master

Post by BvVeen »

I got 6 congratz on December 9 :king:

11 December
Adoptable

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable

Adoptable

Task:
Post the answer from the question below:

How would you like to describe Christmas?

Deadline: December 12 2014 6 PM (timezone Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
GirlWithWings

Re: Berry's Advent (Win a Shiny Pumpkin Leafeon!)

Post by GirlWithWings »

I'd describe Christmas as the only time of the year where my family has to act happy (even though they usually don't) with low budgets to buy stuff to appeal to one another, and the only time of year where we actually APRECCIATE each other while we eat candy and open presents one by one. The only time where we are engaged in each other's actions, and one of the only times I ever see someone smile. Thank you.
Spoiler for My Promos:
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
CreepersGirlfriend

Post by CreepersGirlfriend »

For me, christmas should be a time of love, peace, chocolate, and happiness without any arguments or fights. thats even more important than the presents. now my little german family (5 persons) are all quarreling and i have to spend christmas alone with my parents. It doesnt feel right, because its also a time to see family members, who you havent seen for such a long time (like the korean part of my family, but my father doesnt want to travel, so my mother agrees with him and i cant spend christmas, new year and my birthday in korea with my family, that isnt arguing all the time)
its also a time tobe thankful and to forgive each other, even if something went wrong.
i connect christmas with much snow (i havent seen really much snow for years) and a christmas tree (this year we wont have even that).

Its funny: almost nobody here thinks still of the original meaning of christmas: the birthday of jesus (i dont believe in god or anything along those lines, but through, it shouldnt be forgotten, because i think in a few years, everybody only thinks of the presents
for example the majority of the little kids, who are crying when they arent gives the right things
fot r them, christmas is a time of presents
its horrible to see that so many couples divorce at christmas time, because didnt give the right presents to each other or something along those lines

All in all, christmas isnt what it used to be in the past, like my grandmother always told me.
when she was young, after the war, there werent many presents: they were happy about every little present, even if it was only a bit of choccolate or a pencil
yeah, things change -_-
Last edited by CreepersGirlfriend on December 11th, 2014, 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1. Could you take my eggs for a walk?
2.My Pokemon need some trainers.......
3. I WILL RECKLICK!!
If you PM me because i often forget to look
4. don't click this link...
Hetaliafangirl

Post by Hetaliafangirl »

For me, Christmas is about spending time with your family and not about how many or which kind of presents you get. At least this is what Christmas should be in my way of thinking.
lunarflare97

Post by lunarflare97 »

i would describe Christmas as one of the few times in the year that you can relax at home, exchange gifts, talk to family you almost never see, and unwind from everyday stresses for a while. kids get off school and eagerly await santas visit, adults get time off work to sleep in and get a drink or 2.
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Christmas is a wonderful time for me. We spend much time with each others, meet our family and especially for the younger ones (my cousins e.g.) the presents are the most exciting thing. I love sitting next to the christmas tree when it is dark outside, snowing and all christmas lights are shining ♥
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Shye

Post by Shye »

When I describe Christmas to people, all I can ever think about is how cheerful this time is. When you wake up on Christmas morning, the day feels so much more special than any other ordinary day. You can just feel that there are many families out there being joyful together around their living room, opening presents that were sent to them by the spirit of Santa Claus.

In other cultures, there are different days to open presents. Some even open them a day before the real Christmas morning, then enjoy 'seconds' on the real one. But, the real meaning of Christmas is family. It is just natural that you spend time with all the family and friends you can think of! That is what I would describe as Christmas. :D
~I plan to bring elegance and generosity wherever I go~
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
mewmewlili

Post by mewmewlili »

Christmas means for me memory and happiness: It always reminds me how I was (and still be) happy to see my whole family coming at home. We eat together, talk about what we have done since the last time we saw each over, and finally discover our presents. We grow up but Christmas still the same : une great party with people you like :) (and you can sleep longer the next day)
Sorry for making mistakes, I'm french (:
Adoptable Smile ! AdoptableAdoptable Warning! Fan of Fairytail in approch!
Boo

Post by Boo »

Christmas, in my opinion, is not only just a holiday. It's also not only 1 day, it's a whole 25 days! For those 25 days, houses are decorated with lights to make people feel bright and happy, and items are bought at stores; the receivers becoming thankful and the stores gaining the much needed business. Everyone wins at this point! But, that's not all that happens at Christmas. Joyful music is played, made, and danced to. Trees are decorated with big and colourful ornaments. People even have certain traditions where you only get to open one present on Christmas Eve. One of the traditions that I follow, personally, is the chocolate advent calendar. I get to open one slot each day and eat a chocolate. Anyway, Christmas is more like a time to celebrate sharing, whether is be presents or feelings; feeling good with the people around you, even if you may not be with them anymore. Merry December my friends!

(I love you Oma. R.I.P)
Sandslash666

Post by Sandslash666 »

Christmas to me is about happy memories and opening presents with family and generally being happy, it's so much fun to sit by the fire with family smiling at each other along to enjoy the days as we seem to keep on the happy mood right through into the new year xP one of the more favoured things Christmas offers is that may of my family members help out with backing which is so much fun as we end up dancing in the kitchen with flour all over ourselves hehe x3 Christmas hasn't really changed as I've grown up as my family still gets crazy at Christmas every year :3
Avartar by Ampora
Autumn Zephyr

Post by Autumn Zephyr »

To me, Christmas season is more about spending time with those close to you than relaxing... December is always hectic in terms of scheduling... but the fun times, gorgeous lights, and gift-giving that occurs make it all well worth the trouble!

...Christmas break is also the only time my dad's off work, so that's a plus.
Wait, something ain't right here...
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Bekidding

Post by Bekidding »

The time to be with family and friends.

Short, sweet, to the point.
It's about reaching for the sky, having the courage, and willing to try
BvVeen
Congratz! Master

Re: Berry's Advent (Win an Uxie or Terrakion!)

Post by BvVeen »

12 December
Adoptable

Adoptable

Task:
Post the answer from the question below:

How many times a day do we have a walk with the dog at my home?
A. 2
B. 3
C. 4
D. 5

Deadline: December 13 2014 6 PM (timezone Amsterdam, The Netherlands)