RaptorDen Art Shop.

You are good at art? Or maybe you just want to do random requests for people? Make a shop here!
RaptorBlu3

RaptorDen Art Shop.

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

Hi everyone. I see a lot of Art Shops on here and I would like to make one myself.

The first order you place is free. The next ones can be paid with any random Virtuadopt. My art is not the best art ever so I will give you a refund if you want it. Also right now I only do sprite recolors. Can't do sprite fusions... Please only choose pixel sprites.

The Form:
Spoiler:
Base Pokemon:
Color Pokemon:
Payment (Optional):
Examples of my work:
Spoiler:
Bye! Please request. Also it might take up to two weeks for completion... Sorry. 8-)
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Re: RaptorDen Art Shop.

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

If like to see what you might can do ^^

Base Pokemon: Lucario
Color Pokemon: Shiny Sylveon
Payment (Optional): I'll send you the codes to a Noibat ^^
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

Sorry for the late response... I did try to make it but it wasn't too great. I might want to say to send me the images to recolor and stuff. If it doesn't work I'll use Adobe Photoshop Fix... Thx for your request. I greatly appreciate it!
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
StarEevee20

Post by StarEevee20 »

Hi just wondering if I could rest a sprite of a absol in a navy hoodie with a star in the background.Thanks!