-shrieks upon arrival-

Welcome to Virtuadopt community. Introduce yourself and say hello.
AcrylicSenpai

-shrieks upon arrival-

Post by AcrylicSenpai » August 5th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Yo what's up my doods it's ya boi Acrylic here- XD

Anyways hi im new and getting in the swing of things around here so that's awesome :0
I'm an artist and an avid Pokemon player/collector.

Some of my favorites are
Mightyena
Phantump
Sylveon
Espeon
Mesprit
Dragonite

These are just some of the lil guys that I hope to eventually collect here :3

I've also been planning on doing a Pokemon white nuzlock, so keep your eyes open for that cause I'll see if I can't find a place to post about that :>
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Re: -shrieks upon arrival-

Post by mauwie » August 5th, 2017, 9:27 pm

Hello! Welcome to va ;3 since you're an artist, do you happen to have a DeviantArt account? I'm on there as mauwiepaws, Dragonite is one of my favourite Pokémon as well!! And poochyena, the pre evo of mightyena.

Also have you read the nuzlocke white comic by ky-nim? I've been wanting to try a nuzlocke, but haven't had the time. And I'm not sure which version game I would like to do it for... maybe we could do one together and update each other on it : D or make a board and others can join as well?
Collecting: Mareep, Poochyena, Luxray, Lucario, Braixen, Furfrou, Meowstic,
Pirate Vaporeon and Gengarchomp.
AcrylicSenpai

Re: -shrieks upon arrival-

Post by AcrylicSenpai » August 6th, 2017, 4:27 am

mauwie wrote:Hello! Welcome to va ;3 since you're an artist, do you happen to have a DeviantArt account? I'm on there as mauwiepaws, Dragonite is one of my favourite Pokémon as well!! And poochyena, the pre evo of mightyena.

Also have you read the nuzlocke white comic by ky-nim? I've been wanting to try a nuzlocke, but haven't had the time. And I'm not sure which version game I would like to do it for... maybe we could do one together and update each other on it : D or make a board and others can join as well?
I haven't read the comic but I would love to do the board post! Also my deviantart is AcryliKat :3