Trivia Question

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
AcryliCat UwU

Trivia Question

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

This may have been answered before, but I'm not sure. I'm wondering if someone can PM me about this?

So I recently got the trivia question(from the most expensive scent no less), that asks what Pokemon typing has the least amount of Pokemon? I Google it real quick and everywhere I see, it says Ice. I type 'Ice', and uts wrong.
So I'm a bit disappointed about that, so I figure that I'm wrong, and do some more research, but I genuinely can't find any place that says any other type is actually the one with the least amount of Pokemon.
Is it actually ghost, or is this just a question that wasn't updated when new pokmemon/formes came in?

I sent in a 'challenge the verdict' thing but never heard back, so Maybe I'm just actually mistaken, but I'd really like to know, because if I am wrong about Ice, I can't find the real answer anywhere(':
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Re: Trivia Question

Post by mauwie »

hmm those answers are incorrect, but i'm wondering if the questions should be worded differently, because it doesn't sound like proper english. and i'm thinking if they meant 'non-damaging' moves. but i'm not sure, yankees would have to determine that.
Adoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

for God's sake someone tell me I've gotten this question wrong twice and I can't find the answer

I'm not entirely sure what the exact wording was either, it was a few days ago and I was waiting to see If tge verdict thing would do anything. I'm pretty sure it was something like "Which type has the least total Pokemon" Or anything a long those lines
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

was it "What type has the smallest amount of moves?"
Adoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

I've had this one wrong a few times. I've started keeping a list of all the Green Scents along with wrong answers and ones I still need to try (or right ones if I managed to get it).

Is it this question?
What type is tied with Ghost for the least amount of Pokémon of that type?
I think the biggest problem with this one is that there have been new gens since it was made. So what used to be true isn't anymore and there's no indication what Gen it was based on. And do we count alt forms with different types? All the dual types? Evolutions with different types? There's so many variables and no matter which way I do the math there's nothing that equals ghosts.

Ice was next on my list to try so I'll just strike that one. I've tried Electric and it was wrong.

**Edit
Or did you have this question?
What type has the least amount of Pokémon with that single type?
I know the right answer for that one.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Tango wrote: March 9th, 2019, 7:06 pm I've had this one wrong a few times. I've started keeping a list of all the Green Scents along with wrong answers and ones I still need to try (or right ones if I managed to get it).

Is it this question?
What type is tied with Ghost for the least amount of Pokémon of that type?
I think the biggest problem with this one is that there have been new gens since it was made. So what used to be true isn't anymore and there's no indication what Gen it was based on. And do we count alt forms with different types? All the dual types? Evolutions with different types? There's so many variables and no matter which way I do the math there's nothing that equals ghosts.

Ice was next on my list to try so I'll just strike that one. I've tried Electric and it was wrong.

**Edit
Or did you have this question?
What type has the least amount of Pokémon with that single type?
I know the right answer for that one.
I believe it was the second one, because I remember debating between ice and ghost and ended up just guessing ice. Are they both even? I have no honest idea, I'm so frustrated lmao
SpoonyBard
† fool †

Post by SpoonyBard »

If it was the second one, then Ice is the wrong answer indeed :) I saw your report and dismissed it as your answer was incorrect.

"With that single type", meaning the Pokemon in question don't have ANOTHER type except the one that's asked for.
AdoptableImageImage
My trade topic
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Ohh okay :') I'm just stupid lmao don't mind me , thank you ^^
Yasha

Post by Yasha »

SpoonyBard wrote: March 9th, 2019, 8:02 pm "With that single type", meaning the Pokemon in question don't have ANOTHER type except the one that's asked for.
But up to what generation? Does it include Alola? Because how would you count Rattata, as an example? The regular type is "Normal", while the Alola form is "Normal" and "Dark" combined...

In general, I wonder how recent the questions are... there are quite a few questions I'm not sure how to answer due to that...
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

i believe all of the questions has been reviewed since alolas release, so they should be up-to-date.
Adoptable