Daycare issues

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Daycare issues

Post by Ash Monferno »

I know daycare has a different system now for getting eggs, however my "bar" has already hit 100% for at least 5 round and so far nothing.
As there is a new server I would like to know if this would not be something related to updating that server.

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Re: Daycare issues

Post by a-chan »

The 100% don't mean you get an egg for sure. The bar only shows the part you can influence with clicking and waiting. So you've maxed out what you can influence, but the rest is still luck.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

I know, but 100% for six rounds (six rounds now) is very very weird for me.

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
49ER

Post by 49ER »

I have gone over a day at 100 percent without an egg a few times. To be honest, I don't really see the point of it, since it doesn't really help your chances, in my opinion
Adoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

The whole point of it is just a visual representation of how your activity is affecting the chance of an egg. It is misleading, yes, as many people just think that is the chance of finding an egg. But it's merely how many clicks away you are from maximizing your activity for this round of egg.

It is much faster to get an egg now than it was before so the change is great, and not having any clue as to how much more clicking you have to do to hit the cap is frustrating for others. So some visual representation is needed (was argued for). Perhaps it could just be labelled better.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Agreed with Tango. Chances are definitely higher than they used to be, and the bar could stand to be less misleading.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable