day care

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
aur

day care

Post by aur »

I've left 2 pokemon in the day care but the bar is still 0% it says to be active with other adotps but I have clicked over 800 today? how many do you have to click for it to go up?
do you have to leave them there a certain amount of time for the bar to go up as well?

thank you
Dragonclaw

Re: day care

Post by Dragonclaw »

I know, it's a silly thought, but do you deposited PokéDollar in there? I have no problems with the system, but it stops, if I'm out of money.
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
aur

Post by aur »

Dragonclaw wrote: January 3rd, 2019, 4:37 pm I know, it's a silly thought, but do you deposited PokéDollar in there? I have no problems with the system, but it stops, if I'm out of money.
I put $100 in there to test it so I would be in credit but it's still 0%? am i doing something wrong?
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

It resets when you change the breeding pair. Maybe it also resets when you're out of money?
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
aur

Post by aur »

a-chan wrote: January 3rd, 2019, 4:40 pm It resets when you change the breeding pair. Maybe it also resets when you're out of money?
hmm I've only just put them both in before that there was nothing so maybe that's why? I guess I have to wait?
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

I guess that's why, yes.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable