Seasonal Linoone Colors

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Tango

Seasonal Linoone Colors

Post by Tango »

Afternoon ^^

Not 100% sure is a bug, so figured I'd throw this question here. Regarding these guys:

Adoptable

They're supposed to change colors based on the time of year they're clicked on correct? I had 3 of them all set to the 3 different colors in my special dex but just noticed they have all been set back to the white with brown stripe. I tried clicking on one today figuring maybe someone just went through my boxes at some point clicking, but the above virtuadopt didn't change colors. Is this time of year supposed to be the all white? I'm not sure what time frames match what color ^^;
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Tango

Re: Seasonal Linoone Colors

Post by Tango »

Just bumping this if that's alright. I haven't been able to get any of my seasonal linoone to change colors back to display the other colors. If someone could let me know how these guys work that'd be awesome ^^

Thanks!
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
═══════»«═══════
Pokemon Knight

Post by Pokemon Knight »

I’m not sure but I think they change when they’re traded
If you want something like this VV just PM me ;)
Tango

Post by Tango »

If they change color when they're traded then why did they all suddenly change to the same color randomly while in my box? I had them all different colors for the sake of form change display in my special dex before D:
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
═══════»«═══════
Yasha

Post by Yasha »

When they were released, the form change triggered after a click or after viewing it in "View/Edit"... but for some reason, this doesn't work anymore. Maybe this happened after yankees updated the Special Dex numbers from three digits to four digits? I noticed that this also affected Basculin, for example, where the red ones became blue and the blue ones became red after the update. Whether this was intended or not, I don't know ^^'
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.