Pokemon Sorting in Boxes

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Karasume

Pokemon Sorting in Boxes

Post by Karasume »

So I hatch my eggs, right?
And I let a few dozen pokemon pile up in my Click room box.
After a while, I'll give them their "T1" names and then manually move them to their appropriate box using the drop-down menu on each pokemons' pages.
In my Extras boxes, you can see that the Pokemon are all out of order. This stays that way until I reset the box order.
This is what I mean. It's messy and unpleasant.

Is there a way they can just auto-sort so I don't have to go reset the box order every now and then when it bothers me enough? It's annoying to do it, and I hate looking at the lack of order at the same time.
Last edited by Karasume on July 27th, 2018, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Yasha

Re: Pokemon Sorting in Boxes

Post by Yasha »

Do you hit "save" after resetting your box order? If you do, you will save the new sorted order, but when you add new Pokemon, they will appear at the beginning of the box and not in order. You only need to reset without saving, and it should be fine. If not, then maybe your box 1 is the one with a saved order.

(btw you used the link under the "View/Edit" option, so every user will be redirected to their own box 19)
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
Karasume

Re: Pokemon Sorting in Boxes

Post by Karasume »

(Pfft, thanks, fixed the link now xD)

I do hit save after resetting the box order. You're saying I shouldn't save? Is saving order what's messing it up? o_o

Yep. Thanks a whole bunch. I feel silly now. Thanks for the help!
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable