Arcade & Java

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Yasha

Arcade & Java

Post by Yasha »

Since the Arcade is now an own subcategory in the Game Corner, I decided to play a few games... it's been a while since I last did that, got a new PC, a new browser and a new Windows (10) in the meantime.

My problem starts like this:
Spoiler:
So I clicked on the button to get Adobe Flash Player. The installation was no problem, but after this the Flash Player automatically blocked the game. I went to the settings and made an exception for Virtuadopt. Went back, still blocked. I allowed it to load as a "one-time" setting, and then this happend:
Spoiler:
I tried different browsers (Google Chrome and Opera, in both I have the problem that I can't seem to make exceptions for Virtuadopt). I restarted the PC and the browsers several times. Now I deinstalled the Flash Player again, because as I was trying to upload the screenshots I made on tinypic, the Flash Player didn't allow me to see the links generated for my pictures. After deinstallation I'm back to screenshot number one, but tinypic works fine.

Any ideas? It doesn't seem to be related to VA, since tinypic was affected as well...
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.