Raffle Question

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Yay

Raffle Question

Post by Yay »

Hey everyone,
So I have a friend that means the world to me, even though he is no longer with us. His birthday isn’t until July, but I’ve already been thinking of hosting a raffle for that day in his honor. I just came back from a year hiatus and I wasn’t that active in the first place, so I’m still trying to figure out the norms here once again. ^^’

Is it ok to offer extra numbers for the raffle for stuff such as answering writing prompts and donating to the prize pool?

Thanks!
Sometimes I may abbreviate. The most common abbreviations I use are LF (Looking For), UFT (Up for Trade), and NUFT (Not Up for Trade)

mauwie
Snarky Shark

Re: Raffle Question

Post by mauwie »

You can host a raffle and ask for donations for your raffle (as long as you are not planning on keeping the pokemon yourself!). You can set it up however you want, any kind of prompts/how you distribute numbers are allowed. The contest forum would probably be the best place to do this ; )
http://www.virtuadopt.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
Adoptable
Yay

Re: Raffle Question

Post by Yay »

Of course. Everything I get will be going back to the prize pool. Thank you for all the help! (And thank you so much again for the Azelf <3)
Sometimes I may abbreviate. The most common abbreviations I use are LF (Looking For), UFT (Up for Trade), and NUFT (Not Up for Trade)