❖ Inofficial Helpers

Standard forum on most community boards - make your own guild, or join existing one!
Xiah
queen of old times

Re: ❖ Inofficial Helpers

Post by Xiah »

Liirah, I just say....rainbowwinged-flattermähshark!
XDDDD
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

-Alec- wrote:If I had paid any more attention in my arabic/turkish classes I'd had more variety too... as for now I'm trying to get my french back on basic level so german and english is what's work best for me. (Although I understand some more, like french, danish, dutch and japanese, but I'm not toooooooooooooooooo confident with them xD)
Wow, i never learned arabic or turkish at school...only spanish and italian, but i didn't do well. I learn better on my own, most of my languages i learned on vacation or studying them at home. school caused too much pressure, the japanese master course at university was even worse, although i really like the language.
AdoptableAdoptable
Dark Lady

Post by Dark Lady »

Sabbo wrote:
-Alec- wrote:If I had paid any more attention in my arabic/turkish classes I'd had more variety too... as for now I'm trying to get my french back on basic level so german and english is what's work best for me. (Although I understand some more, like french, danish, dutch and japanese, but I'm not toooooooooooooooooo confident with them xD)
Wow, i never learned arabic or turkish at school...only spanish and italian, but i didn't do well. I learn better on my own, most of my languages i learned on vacation or studying them at home. school caused too much pressure, the japanese master course at university was even worse, although i really like the language.
I can speak Turkish if you want I help people on Turkish language but I don't speak Arabic. :)

P.S: I don't sent pm to a-chan now because if Turkish language needs to you, I sent pm a-chan.
Last edited by Dark Lady on July 18th, 2014, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See ya everyone. Leaving here.
don't click this link...
Eule

Post by Eule »

I learned french, polish and Czech in school, but I'm not good enough to help someone in these languages. I understand it, yes. But writing and speaking is a big difference. xD
I also understand some single words in Finnish because of my darling, but this isn't enough either. >D

I want to self study Norwegian because I like the nordic languages..and it's not that hard as Japanese or Finnish. xD
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

I've only learned standard in school - English and French. But oh, how I hated French. So I've deleted everything about it in my mental hard drive and started learning Japanese. XD"

As a sidenote, I've made a folder on dropbox for our ribbons. If anyone wants to have the link, just write a PM.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Stick 636

Post by Stick 636 »

In my school, we had to do either French or Spanish for three years (which one we did would alternate for the new kids each year. For example, I did Spanish, but the people who were a year below me studied French when they joined the school the year after).

It was also compulsory to study Welsh for the whole five years. However, after the third year, we could choose whether we wanted to do a full-time study of Welsh and Spanish. If we said no, we would completely drop Spanish, and be required to take a short-course version of Welsh (Therefore, I know basic Welsh).
Shiny National Pokedex Pokemon hatched: 12
-Alec-
Lurch (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Post by -Alec- »

Sabbo, I didn't learn them at school, they were classes at university. But I failed miserably, although I love to learn new languages. But we only had arabic standard, which isn't spoken at all, it's used for law/religious texts only, so I could direct you to the Prime Minister near the mosque for the economical meeting (weird example. but you get the idea) but I couldn't say "Hello, How are you? Weather is awesome, don't you think?" (As for turkish, we learned "normal" turkish but it was too confusing for me at that time :/ )
IchiroKazuki
Is it over yet?

Post by IchiroKazuki »

I will be on a short Vacation form 29 July till 3 August and I will probably have no Internet. Or it is to slow to do something, and again I'm busy with other things then. Just because I'm at Wacken open air in Germany.
Adoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

-Alec-, same here, i love to learn new languages but also failed on some of them, others work better for no special reason...so did you do a special kind of study, which requires arabic and turkish courses? sorry i'am just curious...
AdoptableAdoptable
Xiah
queen of old times

Post by Xiah »

Sabbo, I had also japanese in my studytime, because it was neccessary to get all Bachelor-points xD
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Su-licious wrote:Sabbo, I had also japanese in my studytime, because it was neccessary to get all Bachelor-points xD
hehe, i got Chinese, Japanese was my main course, but i only learned writing in Chinese, i can't speak...

I hardly knew people, who had a Japanese language study, it changed when i came to this site xD Nothing special anymore =ppp

And my Zodiac at the slot...maybe i'am lucky and get it early like Swanna, otherwise i have to trade for it, never seen Dwebble naked before, haha
AdoptableAdoptable
-Alec-
Lurch (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Post by -Alec- »

Sabbo, I saw your reply just now, sorry, I wasn't feeling well the past few days. I studied arabic-islamic culture (I guess that's the translation - or at least I hope) which was really very interesting, but yeah. I couldn't get a hang on the arabic language although they have a very beautiful writing system ;D
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

-Alec-, Don't worry, no problem, i also have busy times like the last days...your study sounds very interesting to me, i also like the writing system, looks like art to me <3

i hopefully will improve my english skills when i'am going to visit my sister, who is currently living in the USA. I really have to work on that task...
AdoptableAdoptable
Umbreon Shadowfire

Post by Umbreon Shadowfire »

Umm would yo be able to give me a rough estimate of how rare a shiny staryu is please thank you ^-^
Collect All Flying Pokemon! Along With Others (Check Boxes!)
Feel Free To Checkout My Tradeboxes And Pm Me ~
Picture(credit to Sen)
Sayumi
• All good things to those who wait. ✿

Post by Sayumi »

umbreon shadowfire, that's quite hard to answer - you can look at the amount of shiny Staryu and Starmie that there is at the moment (click here to view the pokédex-entry) and compare it to other shiny-numbers.

Other than that it really depends on the popularity (are there many ppl who like shiny staryu ?). For staryu I'd say there are surely quite a few people who like it, but it's not one of the most desired ones. :)

I hope I was able to help a bit^-^
Tradestation
Inoff. Helper: german, french & english
Image Image
Umbreon Shadowfire

Post by Umbreon Shadowfire »

Ok Ive traded it now for abour 117 promos and 130 randoms of my collection thanks for the help ^-^
Collect All Flying Pokemon! Along With Others (Check Boxes!)
Feel Free To Checkout My Tradeboxes And Pm Me ~
Picture(credit to Sen)
KopierKatze
La vie en rose.

Post by KopierKatze »

umbreon shadowfire, sounds like a good deal, also it might hatch again :}