>>>> Megastone Trade Center for all <<<<

The place to discuss eventual trades to be conducted on onsite Global Trade Station.
blue4nic
Vollzeitmama

>>>> Megastone Trade Center for all <<<<

Post by blue4nic »

I still miss a few more megastones, and you are not always lucky enough to level the missing Pokemon in the quest. Even looking out of suitable users who have megastones twice is very tedious. Therefore you can swap megastones in this topic.

You list your double mega-stones and which mega-stones you are looking for. You can then discuss the exchange by PM.

I exchange:
2 Blastoisinite, 1 Garchompite, 3 Medichamite, 1 Pinsirite, 1 Sceptilite, 1 Scizorite, 2 Steelixite

I'm looking for:
Slowbronite, Kangaskhanite, Gyaradosite, Torkoal (?), Glalitite, Lucarionite, Abomasite, Galladite, Audinite.
I collect all Evolutions of this:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
blue4nic
Vollzeitmama

Re: >>>> Megastone Trade Center for all <<<<

Post by blue4nic »

Has anyone megastones for trade?
I collect all Evolutions of this:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Re: >>>> Megastone Trade Center for all <<<<

Post by Tango »

Hullo blue4nic ^^

I have mega stones listed in my Trade Station and do have a few on your list if you wanna take a look. I don't need any mega stones myself, but if you don't want to trade with adopts I'd be up for receiving any stones that I have currently marked as x0. And there is no Torkoal mega. Were you thinking camerupt perhaps?
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════