[INACTIVE] Kara's Trade Center! (Selling promo CODES!)

The place to discuss eventual trades to be conducted on onsite Global Trade Station.
Karasume

Re: Kara's Trade Center! (Offering CE Credits for Missing Pokes/Shinies!)

Post by Karasume »

mauwie wrote: October 16th, 2018, 6:24 pm No problem-o, I am at work right now or else I would upload the trade. Whichever one of us gets free first can upload it. I will let you know if it’s me : )
Seems to be me! I'll upload the trade now.

EDIT: Trade up.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

Karasume wrote: October 16th, 2018, 6:39 pm
mauwie wrote: October 16th, 2018, 6:24 pm No problem-o, I am at work right now or else I would upload the trade. Whichever one of us gets free first can upload it. I will let you know if it’s me : )
Seems to be me! I'll upload the trade now.

EDIT: Trade up.
I've offered! thanks for doing business with me ^^
Adoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Hiya Kara! I have an offer for you, if you'd like ^^

My 1 Onix w/Steel Coat(3 kc), 1 Mafikarp(2 kc), 1 Gyarados(2 kc), 1 Seviper(1 kc), and 5 Garchomp(20 kc) = 28 kc for your 16 Cubone, 1 female Litleo, 3 Yamask, and 8 Blitzle?
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

Hi Karasume, how are you?
Would you trade your 5 Tropius + 7 Zigzagoon + 12 Nincada + 18 Stunky + 1 Mareep + 5 Deino + 7 Rufflet + 11 Axew for my 33 Gible?

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Math checks out, will put up a trade.

EDIT: My bad. Math does not check out. Rufflet is UnB2, which means they're worth more than a normal Pokemon.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

Sorry, I didn't saw the value for Rufflet correctly. Then, forget Rufflet.
5 Tropius + 7 Zigzagoon + 12 Nincada + 18 Stunky + 1 Mareep + 6 Deino + 11 Axew for my 30 Gible?

Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Ash Monferno wrote: October 30th, 2018, 12:53 pm Sorry, I didn't saw the value for Rufflet correctly. Then, forget Rufflet.
5 Tropius + 7 Zigzagoon + 12 Nincada + 18 Stunky + 1 Mareep + 6 Deino + 11 Axew for my 30 Gible?
Now it all checks out for sure.

Trade's up. ^^

Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

Karasume, sorry for the late.
I have offered. Thank you!! ;P

Hijikata

Post by Hijikata »

I hope I get this right.... @_@

Would you trade your 12 Chinchou, 1 Zigzagoon, 11 Mienfoo for 12 Gible?
And also your 15 Hoothoot, 2 Slakoth, 2 Stunky, 23 Goomy and 1 Pyukumuku for 5 Ekans, 1 Arbok, 32 Onix and 5 Seviper?
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

The first trade is fine.

The second trade, you want 43 KC worth of Pokemon and you offer 44 KC (Arbok is worth 2). Is that alright or would you like to make a change?

Connybaum2

Post by Connybaum2 »

Hey there :-)

I have 1 Gible, 2 Gabite and 2 Garchomp

would you like to trade it for a Popplio (fem.)?
My shinies
click...ImageImageImageImage...me!
Hijikata

Post by Hijikata »

I don't mind actually. The Arbok has been sitting in my trade box forever, I just want it gone, haha <3
I also uploaded the trade already if you don't mind ^^
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Hijikata wrote: November 5th, 2018, 9:06 pm I don't mind actually. The Arbok has been sitting in my trade box forever, I just want it gone, haha <3
I also uploaded the trade already if you don't mind ^^
Alright, I'll get to it soon.
Connybaum2 wrote: November 5th, 2018, 2:50 pm Hey there :-)

I have 1 Gible, 2 Gabite and 2 Garchomp

would you like to trade it for a Popplio (fem.)?
I'm gonna have to decline. Double your offer and you have a deal.

Connybaum2

Post by Connybaum2 »

I am sorry I have no more Gible but I can give you 2x Ekans, 1x Feebas, 1x Onix instead (thats all I have ^^)
My shinies
click...ImageImageImageImage...me!
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Hey kara, I'm not sure if you saw my offer earlier. I'm assuming not, since you didn't decline or anything. I have a bigger offer now, though.

Would you like my 4 Onix, 1 Steelix, 2 Magikarp, 1 Gyarados, 5 Seviper, 1 Feebas, 16 Gible, and 5 Garchomp (69 KC?) in return for your 16 Cubone, 2 houndour, 33 blitzle, 5 yamask, 1(female) litleo, 2 of each colour Flabébé(so 10), and 2 goomy?
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

AcryliCat UwU wrote: November 7th, 2018, 4:06 am Hey kara, I'm not sure if you saw my offer earlier. I'm assuming not, since you didn't decline or anything. I have a bigger offer now, though.

Would you like my 4 Onix, 1 Steelix, 2 Magikarp, 1 Gyarados, 5 Seviper, 1 Feebas, 16 Gible, and 5 Garchomp (69 KC?) in return for your 16 Cubone, 2 houndour, 33 blitzle, 5 yamask, 1(female) litleo, 2 of each colour Flabébé(so 10), and 2 goomy?
Ahh nope, did not see the trade. I'm so sorry about that. Haven't really been on top of this thread lately.

After trading with Hijikata, I won't have 2 Goomy to trade. That's 2 KC left over. Other than that, the math looks good.
Connybaum2 wrote: November 6th, 2018, 11:21 pm I am sorry I have no more Gible but I can give you 2x Ekans, 1x Feebas, 1x Onix instead (thats all I have ^^)
If you put either a Beauty Scale on the Feebas or a Metal Coat on the Onix, I'll accept your above offer + the gibles, gabites, and chomps.

AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Karasume wrote: November 7th, 2018, 5:24 am
AcryliCat UwU wrote: November 7th, 2018, 4:06 am Hey kara, I'm not sure if you saw my offer earlier. I'm assuming not, since you didn't decline or anything. I have a bigger offer now, though.

Ahh nope, did not see the trade. I'm so sorry about that. Haven't really been on top of this thread lately.

After trading with Hijikata, I won't have 2 Goomy to trade. That's 2 KC left over. Other than that, the math looks good.
That's okay, I understand!

Ald that fine, instead of the Goomy, I'll just take 2 more Houndour ^^
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

AcryliCat UwU wrote: November 7th, 2018, 7:00 am

Finally getting around to it. I'll set up the trade now.

EDIT: Trade is UP

AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Karasume wrote: November 8th, 2018, 3:14 pm
AcryliCat UwU wrote: November 7th, 2018, 7:00 am

Finally getting around to it. I'll set up the trade now.

EDIT: Trade is UP
Offered. Thank you very much, Kara ^^
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

Hello :3
would you trade 3 poochyena, 6 shinx, 23 minccino, 4 litwick and 4 furfrou for 7 garchomp, 3 onix, 6 magikarp, 1 seviper and 2 feebas?

if i miscounted feel free to subtract some minccino ^^
Adoptable