The lovely Siegj and I have come up with a contest for you this Valentine's day. The contest will end March 8, at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time.
1) Song Contest, Take 2: Valentines Edition
For this project you will compose a song, using your own words, and relating in some way to Pokemon, Virtuadopt, and (of course) Valentines Day! You may use a tune that exists already, but please post the artist and song title. You may also create a song from scratch. If you decide to, you may record audio for your entry. If you decide to record your entry, you may collaborate with 1 (one) other person.
2) Love Poem
For this project, you will compose a love poem to your Valentine. The poem must contain reference to Pokemon and Valentines Day. There are many forms of poetry, and feel free to explore them as you choose. However, your entry must show some thought and effort. For example, a poem written in iambic pentameter will receive a higher score than a single haiku. If you would like to do haiku (or any other short form of poetry), feel free to post a series of them relating to each other.
List of Rules: These rules are probably all familiar to you by now, but...
1) Use English.
2) Entries must relate to Pokemon, Valentines Day, and the song must also mention Virtuadopt. You may enter only one of the projects.
3) No plagiarism. Everything must be created using your own words. Offenders will be disqualified and banned. We’ll be checking.
4) If you have been banned at any point during this contest you may not enter. No exceptions.
5) You may only have one entry.
These rules may be modified or added to at any time, failure to follow them will disqualify you. If you have any questions, please feel free to post in this thread.